• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pharmacy Online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veronica1228

If you want people to know who you are, why don't you just put it in your profile? Personally, I'm not interested enough to google you.

By the way, stop fighting with Paridise. It's getting tedious.

ldkirby

Then don't read it. I did not ask YOU to look me up. Apparently, you fail to see that Paridise (sic) also continues to respond. If you are not interested...then GO AWAY

Veronica1228

ldkirby said:
Then don't read it. I did not ask YOU to look me up. Apparently, you fail to see that Paridise (sic) also continues to respond. If you are not interested...then GO AWAY
Of course she keeps responding. You keep baiting her. You also followed her to another thread to do the same thing. Around here we call that stalking.

Because I am the only person who offered any real advice to this OP, I am subscribed to this thread so everytime the two of you fight I get an email. While I realize that I could just unsubscribe to this thread I hesitate to do that in case the OP comes back and has a follow up question or update. All I am asking is for you to let it go.

By the way, it is unnecessary to put (sic) after Paridise's name. We are all aware that this is how she spells it. :rolleyes:

zippysgoddess

Idkirby is giving me a brain pain right now!

However, it is true, the brain has no direct pain receptors of it's own. The only way a brain tumor causes pain is if it is putting pressure onto the spinal column, which does have them.

Last edited:

Shay-Pari'e

zippysgoddess said:
Idkirby is giving me a brain pain right now!

However, it is true, the brain has no direct pain receptors of it's own. The only way a brain tumor causes pain is if it is putting pressure onto the spinal column, which does have them.
The brain is the pain receptor. The brain tells what to hurt and when. The point of the stupid matter with the moron, is that she told the poster there were no needs for pain meds as the brain had no nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my last post on this thread.

zippysgoddess

I did not disagree with you Paridise, please don't misunderstand, this Idkirby person is just going on the assumption that there would be no pain associated with brain tumors, head trauma and etc. That is why I stated that the brain itself has no pain receptors of it's own and mentioned the a tumor pressing on the spinal chord, because totally surrounding it, there are tons of them.

Ugh, could you imagine if a surgeon thought the way Idkirby did? Hey, I am going to do brain surgery with no anesthetic, don't worry, no nerves there so you won't feel anything. Hey, if we go by his statements, then no one would have problems from a concussion, because their heads wouldn't hurt right?

Give me a break, yes, you they can stick a sensor down in your brain and you won't feel it, however you would feel all the cutting to get into it, and if they so much as bump something else, or cause any brain swelling, you are going to be in intense pain.

Shay-Pari'e

(QUOTE)Ugh, could you imagine if a surgeon thought the way Idkirby did? (QUOTE)

No I couldn't, that is why this thread was soooooooooooooooooo long.

zippysgoddess

Well, personally, I am in a lot of pain, and have to see a lot of docs, and I just have to say that if they EVER send me to one that has KIRBY anywhere in his name, I am going to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn as fast as I can and as far as I can in the other direction.

ldkirby

"Ugh, could you imagine if a surgeon thought the way Idkirby did? Hey, I am going to do brain surgery with no anesthetic, don't worry, no nerves there so you won't feel anything. Hey, if we go by his statements, then no one would have problems from a concussion, because their heads wouldn't hurt right?"

Where on Earth do you come up with this? READ the thread. Oh, and don't ever answer the OP's question, that would be absurd.

Paridise, thought you were going to let it go? You specifically stated you were not going to respond again. What, is American Idol over? Go find a hobby. Maybe there is a Paula Abdul forum you and veronica can frequent?

Oh, and Veronica, you can spare me your input as well.

zippysgoddess

Paridise only responded to me, so don't get your hopes up.

Besides, we all decided it was more fun to play the annoy the jerk game, the OP already has their answer!

ldkirby

"Besides, we all decided it was more fun to play the annoy the jerk game, the OP already has their answer!"

Oh, seems I'm better at it than you three. YOU felt the need to dredge up a week old post to get your kicks!
You three deserve each other.

Veronica1228

ldkirby said:
"Besides, we all decided it was more fun to play the annoy the jerk game, the OP already has their answer!"

Oh, seems I'm better at it than you three. YOU felt the need to dredge up a week old post to get your kicks!
You three deserve each other.
First of all, Paridise and Zippy are my friends, so your remark is..........correct. I should hope that I deserve good friends like them.

Second of all, what did I do to you? You asked me not to comment and I didn't (even though I have every right to if I so wish). Leave me out of your battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">