• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pharmacy Online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldkirby

Veronica,
You have every right to respond, I just don't care what you have to say.

You three consistently put down ANYONE who isn't in your little clique for getting side tracked, but you all do it yourselves. THAT, my dear is what you do to me and others.

Frankly, most seem to be here for legal advice, not wondering who won American Idol, what Paula Abdul does in her spare time, what color crowns you all wear, etc.

Again, I just don't get why the rules only apply to newbies.

I understand that many people don't have hobbies or other interests and get onto online forums to make new friends. I do not understand why bankers, old housewives, and others feel that a "legal" website is the place to carry on as you do.

I will give you this...you three give my husband and I a lot to chuckle about, and we thank you for that.

Shay-Pari'e

Veronica1228 said:
First of all, Paridise and Zippy are my friends, so your remark is..........correct. I should hope that I deserve good friends like them.

Second of all, what did I do to you? You asked me not to comment and I didn't (even though I have every right to if I so wish). Leave me out of your battles.
No one did anything to her V. She just doesn't like to be corrected, and does not realize that she was wrong.

She just has nothing better to do,................

Shay-Pari'e

ldkirby said:
Veronica,
You have every right to respond, I just don't care what you have to say.

You three consistently put down ANYONE who isn't in your little clique for getting side tracked, but you all do it yourselves. THAT, my dear is what you do to me and others.

Frankly, most seem to be here for legal advice, not wondering who won American Idol, what Paula Abdul does in her spare time, what color crowns you all wear, etc.

Again, I just don't get why the rules only apply to newbies.

I understand that many people don't have hobbies or other interests and get onto online forums to make new friends. I do not understand why bankers, old housewives, and others feel that a "legal" website is the place to carry on as you do.

I will give you this...you three give my husband and I a lot to chuckle about, and we thank you for that.

UMM, your hubby left you recently................... :rolleyes:

ldkirby

Paradise, sweetie, I don't have any problem being corrected, just as I am sure you did not have a problem when your friend reittererated my point about pain and the brain. you skipped right over it, but go back and read it.

And, confused again, when did my husband leave me? Been here 15 years, still here. So, I think you may have me confused with someone else. I'm sure you also don't mind being corrected, right?

Have a nice evening ladies.

ldkirby

Sorry Paradise, you are mistaken. I do not live in Nebraska, my husband has been here for 15 years, married to me, two kids, dog, business, the whole shebang.

Still not sure what or whom you are talking about.
And if you will re read your friends response...she repeats what I told you.

I will refrain from calling you names such as idiot and moron as I am learning it really makes the name caller look the fool.

Shay-Pari'e

zippysgoddess said:
Well, personally, I am in a lot of pain, and have to see a lot of docs, and I just have to say that if they EVER send me to one that has KIRBY anywhere in his name, I am going to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn as fast as I can and as far as I can in the other direction.

I decided to just post the response you are speaking of. :D

ldkirby

"However, it is true, the brain has no direct pain receptors of it's own. The only way a brain tumor causes pain is if it is putting pressure onto the spinal column, which does have them."

Actually, this was the response I was referring to.

Um, care to show me why in the Sam Hill you think I am.............oh, I see you deleted your post when you found out you were mistaken. Good for you, a step in the right direction!

Still refraining from callin you idiot or moron, no matter how much they apply.

ldkirby

Nope not me. And, if you use your handy search function, you will see I do not follow Paridise around. You are an interesting bunch. You apparently did not see the post she wrote me then promptly deleted when she realized her error.

Shay-Pari'e

ldkirby said:
Nope not me. And, if you use your handy search function, you will see I do not follow Paridise around. You are an interesting bunch. You apparently did not see the post she wrote me then promptly deleted when she realized her error.

I deleted it as I was confused about you and 1mrtym.

ldkirby

My point exactly. Did you bother to email your good friend veronica to be sure she knew you were wrong.

Funny, you're quiet when found out.

rmet4nzkx

ldkirby said:
You did stalk Paridise to this thread and you were called on it, I do my research and I did see the other post https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1025065#post1025065
I will post it here in case you decide to delete it. :rolleyes:

07-06-2005
--PARIDISE-- Get your kids help with their drug problem.

ldkirby honey222,
Do not bother to ask Paridise (sic) to not put you down, as it is her favorite hobby.

PARIDISE--
ldkirby said:
honey222,
Do not bother to ask Paridise (sic) to not put you down, as it is her favorite hobby.

Apparently you have a new hobby yourself. It's called stalking.

The poster needs to put her kids in rehab for the drugs. Untill then nothing can be fixed in her family. A child having a child could be a mistake, but having another right after is not. She needs to take responsibility for her family and get it help.

Now, if you don't mind...........you are not impressing anyone with your stalking, and certainly not with telling everyone to look up who you are.

ldkirby said:
Let me get this straight,
If I respond to any thread that you have responded to, then I am stalking you?

There are plenty of you here that do whatever you choose, say what you wish, respond impolitely to threads, etc., then get offended when others do the same. Can't have it both ways. If you expect rules to be followed, then you must as well.

Let me get another thing straight,
I did not ask anyone but YOU, my dear, to look me up. If someone else did, then took the time to comment, not my problem. YOU obviously were curious enough to try...just couldn't quite get it right.

Now, you leave me alone...and your little friends too.
PARIDISE-- dkirby]Let me get this straight,
If I respond to any thread that you have responded to, then I am stalking you?
(QUOTE)Do not bother to ask Paridise (sic) to not put you down, as it is her favorite hobby.(QUOTE) Yes, that is stalking. You did not give advice,.....you just wanted to follow me around.

There are plenty of you here that do whatever you choose, say what you wish, respond impolitely to threads, etc., then get offended when others do the same. Can't have it both ways. If you expect rules to be followed, then you must as well. You respond impolitely all over this site. Did I follow your threads anywhere?

Let me get another thing straight,
I did not ask anyone but YOU, my dear, to look me up. You asked anyone reading, as this is an open forum. I don't care who you are,.....I know your not a Brain Surgeon. Put who you are in your profile if you want anyone to "Know who you are".

If someone else did, then took the time to comment, not my problem. YOU obviously were curious enough to try...just couldn't quite get it right. Who cares? Looking up your moniker ??????

Now, you leave me alone...and your little friends too. YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE,............REMEMBER?

You have some issues, for you to be asking to be left alone on a post you hijacked for your own personal agenda.

I'm DONE with you "My Dear".

ldkirby Bye now. You are getting boring. Same answer to everything.

"I really wished I could have been "DONE", but you asked me to look you up"

Then you say Public forum? Get your excuses straight, get an education and come find me. Have a great life keeping the forum alive. I wish you well. It's been fun.

PARIDISE--
ldkirby said:
Bye now. You are getting boring. Same answer to everything.

"I really wished I could have been "DONE", but you asked me to look you up"

Then you say Public forum? Get your excuses straight, get an education and come find me. Have a great life keeping the forum alive. I wish you well. It's been fun.

Now that was truly funny. How many times are you going to edit this before you are really done?

Veronica1228

ldkirby said:
My point exactly. Did you bother to email your good friend veronica to be sure she knew you were wrong.

Funny, you're quiet when found out.
Why do you keep referring to me? Are you becoming obsessed with me now in addition to being obsessed with Paridise? Please. I just don't swing that way.

ldkirby

Good grief! You and she had a nice laugh at what you thought was my expense. Jokes on you kids, she is the moron.

By the way, I don't swing-at all- happily married for 15 years to a wonderful man.

Why do you think everyone wants you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">