• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pharmacy Online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

rmet4nzkx said:
Side stepping the evidence, hummm :rolleyes:
She does that well. :rolleyes: She can't admitt when wrong, just spins it. I'll bet she can't even remember how this thread started.

V girl.....I'm catching up to you with the stalkers, do I get a prize?

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
She does that well. :rolleyes: She can't admitt when wrong, just spins it. I'll bet she can't even remember how this thread started.

V girl.....I'm catching up to you with the stalkers, do I get a prize?
Yes. You can wear the tiara all weekend. You can also have custody of 1mrtym, my biggest fan. Enjoy!!! :p

Shay-Pari'e

Must I take 1mrtym? I'll do what I can for the cause, but won't be around much this weekend.

Can I trade her back Monday? Seems fare. ;)

Veronica1228

--PARIDISE-- said:
Must I take 1mrtym? I'll do what I can for the cause, but won't be around much this weekend.

Can I trade her back Monday? Seems fare. ;)
Uh-uh. I gave her to you, no trade backs. Lock her in a closet with a bowl of water and some liver snaps. She'll be fine for a couple of days. :D

Shay-Pari'e

ldkirby said:
My point exactly. Did you bother to email your good friend veronica to be sure she knew you were wrong.

Funny, you're quiet when found out.
Idiot, I was not quiet about anything. I have a real life with real issues. I am not here to respond to you at your whim.

You have gotten soooooooooooooo boring.

Shay-Pari'e

Veronica1228 said:
Uh-uh. I gave her to you, no trade backs. Lock her in a closet with a bowl of water and some liver snaps. She'll be fine for a couple of days. :D
OK! Well since I know she loves Liver snaps, I'm sure I can handle it.

Am I allowed to leave but make sure she is tied up with some good duct tape?

I hate babysitting V, but for you I feel I must. ;)

Shay-Pari'e

rmet4nzkx said:
You did stalk Paridise to this thread and you were called on it, I do my research and I did see the other post https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1025065#post1025065
I will post it here in case you decide to delete it. :rolleyes:

07-06-2005
--PARIDISE-- Get your kids help with their drug problem.

ldkirby honey222,
Do not bother to ask Paridise (sic) to not put you down, as it is her favorite hobby.

PARIDISE--
PARIDISE-- dkirby]Let me get this straight,
If I respond to any thread that you have responded to, then I am stalking you?
(QUOTE)Do not bother to ask Paridise (sic) to not put you down, as it is her favorite hobby.(QUOTE) Yes, that is stalking. You did not give advice,.....you just wanted to follow me around.

There are plenty of you here that do whatever you choose, say what you wish, respond impolitely to threads, etc., then get offended when others do the same. Can't have it both ways. If you expect rules to be followed, then you must as well. You respond impolitely all over this site. Did I follow your threads anywhere?

Let me get another thing straight,
I did not ask anyone but YOU, my dear, to look me up. You asked anyone reading, as this is an open forum. I don't care who you are,.....I know your not a Brain Surgeon. Put who you are in your profile if you want anyone to "Know who you are".

If someone else did, then took the time to comment, not my problem. YOU obviously were curious enough to try...just couldn't quite get it right. Who cares? Looking up your moniker ??????

Now, you leave me alone...and your little friends too. YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE,............REMEMBER?

You have some issues, for you to be asking to be left alone on a post you hijacked for your own personal agenda.

I'm DONE with you "My Dear".

ldkirby Bye now. You are getting boring. Same answer to everything.

"I really wished I could have been "DONE", but you asked me to look you up"

Then you say Public forum? Get your excuses straight, get an education and come find me. Have a great life keeping the forum alive. I wish you well. It's been fun.

PARIDISE--
ldkirby said:
Bye now. You are getting boring. Same answer to everything.

"I really wished I could have been "DONE", but you asked me to look you up"

Then you say Public forum? Get your excuses straight, get an education and come find me. Have a great life keeping the forum alive. I wish you well. It's been fun.

Now that was truly funny. How many times are you going to edit this before you are really done?
Thanks Rmet.

rmet4nzkx

--PARIDISE-- said:
Thanks Rmet.
You're Welcome :) I knew I was avoiding this one for a good reason,

BTW, In the matter of 1mrtym locked in a closet during this heat could leave you with quite a stench. :eek: Perhaps at that medical facility a few miles east of you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">