• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proserpina10

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icelyn

I am sorry

yes, we're all in a secret society. We run a parenting class, in fact, a whole group devoted to not parenting like we see you all suggesting to do. Abhorrent.
But what suggestions have I given that indicate that I am a bad parent? Jealous much.

Isis1

Then how did I get her. How did any of us get here? Marty, is that you posing again?
with her permission. that you agreed to when you had to sign up. and that little box you had to click on. making it....wait for it...wait for it....PRIVATE.

hey look! it's not a government run website! how about that!

icelyn

Public forum

with her permission. that you agreed to when you had to sign up. and that little box you had to click on. making it....wait for it...wait for it....PRIVATE.

hey look! it's not a government run website! how about that!
private owned company. Are you certain you know the difference. Are you an owner?

Proserpina

I'm just absolutely delighted that someone took the time and effort to make an entire thread just about me!

I'm just that cool.

:D:cool:

Just Blue

I'm just absolutely delighted that someone took the time and effort to make an entire thread just about me!

I'm just that cool.

:D:cool:
I've had a few back in the day...Now it's the "new cool kids" that get all the attention...Sigh...I feel so left out...:(:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">