• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proserpina10

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proserpina

I smell food.

Hi quincy! (there's an interesting post over in Defamation you might want to look at - thought the conversation drifted somewhat) ;)

I'm about to put some steaks on the grill, and I think everyone is bringing side dishes and plenty of beverages.

:D

Just Blue

Hi quincy! (there's an interesting post over in Defamation you might want to look at - thought the conversation drifted somewhat) ;)

I'm about to put some steaks on the grill, and I think everyone is bringing side dishes and plenty of beverages.

:D
OMG!...I am in drastic need of grilled beef. Rare. Please can you beam it to me? I will pay the startrec fee...:)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm bringing the potato salad, and if there's another vodka and cranberry juice going a-begging, I'll be glad to give it a good home.

Just Blue

I'm bringing the potato salad, and if there's another vodka and cranberry juice going a-begging, I'll be glad to give it a good home.
I am also in drastic need of PS. Please send. I will pay the beam-fee. Thanks!!

Blah...I sould jus' go and reheat some soup. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">