• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Racists home schooling their children?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

He's entitled to raise little racists just like you're entitled to raise little liberals.....America! America! God shed his grace on thee. Till paths be wrought through wilds of thought by pilgrim foot and knee!
I raise little liberals!! They are AWESOME!! :cool::cool:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
My, my, this OP certainly has an interesting perspective on what he can force people to do, doesn't he?

Nor does he appear to understand that he does not have the right to force other people to believe what he believes.

Signed,

Another Massachusetts resident

(who does not believe her state has been ruined either. Certainly not so much as other states. Like Wisconsin. Or California)

TigerD

Pardon me?? Ruined this state??????????

Say sorry to me or I will be mad..You have 1 day. :p
Nope. I was born at Cooley-Dick in Northampton. Spent the summers I wasn't with Dad in Edgartown, Oaks Bluffs, or at Moses Scout Res.

It's a beautiful state with amazing history. And I'd never live there again. (But I still root for the Sox when I watch baseball).

TD

Just Blue

Nope. I was born at Cooley-Dick in Northampton. Spent the summers I wasn't with Dad in Edgartown, Oaks Bluffs, or at Moses Scout Res.

It's a beautiful state with amazing history. And I'd never live there again. (But I still root for the Sox when I watch baseball).

TD
Your loss....Mass is a wonderful state. ;)

Eekamouse

I and my sainted mother are taking a two week vacation in September to Washington, DC and then onto Boston. I've been to neither of these two places before and I am quite excited about it. I expect to find both places to be filled with cool sights and fantastic museums and interesting history that a dork like me will appreciate.

Just Blue

I and my sainted mother are taking a two week vacation in September to Washington, DC and then onto Boston. I've been to neither of these two places before and I am quite excited about it. I expect to find both places to be filled with cool sights and fantastic museums and interesting history that a dork like me will appreciate.
Never been to D.C

But Boston? Lovely. Go to the North Shore...Cape Ann beaches are really awesome (Good Harbor, Gloucester ). Visit Old Town Marblehead....You will love it.

Massachusetts is a really BEAUTIFUL state. Despite the liberals...:p

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Never been to D.C

But Boston? Lovely. Go to the North Shore...Cape Ann beaches are really awesome (Good Harbor, Gloucester ). Visit Old Town Marblehead....You will love it.

Massachusetts is a really BEAUTIFUL state. Despite the liberals...:p
Spent my honeymoon in New England, and Massachusetts was my favorite place. I was flabbergasted to find, in the middle of Martha's Vineyard, a memorial to Confederate soldiers!

And I'm an American history fanatic so Boston was like my Mecca. Even the liberals were nice!

CdwJava

Well, California has been ruined BY the liberals ... at least they can't blame us for what has happened here - we have no say in the state legislature.

Just Blue

Spent my honeymoon in New England, and Massachusetts was my favorite place. I was flabbergasted to find, in the middle of Martha's Vineyard, a memorial to Confederate soldiers!

And I'm an American history fanatic so Boston was like my Mecca. Even the liberals were nice!
Yeah...We are. :D

Been living here for all but 4 of my nearly 50 years and I love it. Good schools, people and well....EVERYTHING! :cool:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
Nothin' could be finer than to be in Carolina, but that's what I love the most about our country. Extremely diverse, and many wonderful things to be found in every square mile.

* Except for Brattleboro, Vermont. That place is just creepy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">