• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question jury duty

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

Iris27 said:
I know it is fun to pretend you know what your talking about but the fact is you know nothing. The fact is, JETX is a attorney, and is simply responding to what you post.

In 98 when the police dept failed to help me I lived in the boonies and the 911 "dispatcher" was some redneck chic behind a counter in the local police dept with a sheriff and 1 other officer the police dept was 30 miles away from my house.As What is your point? You lived in the boonies with the "Redneck", so you should know the system there. Did you think the one officer had a armed army behind him?

for the matter of my friends child I thought the fact that the boyfriend was the childs father was implied sorry to have confused you.And finally in 2002 on labor day I was hit head on by a drunk driver who was driving in the wrong direction in my lane.The man who hit me was 67 years old and walked with a cane he was the town drunk.He got out of going to jail because of his "failing health".The state I live in has what is called a no fault act which prevents me from suing his insurence company(which he did not have by the way) Then you should have sued him.

And when you get auto insurence in my state they ask you to sign a verbel threshhold if you dont sign it your insur can cost thousands of dollars.A verbal threshold states that in the event of an accident you can not sue for a personal injury claim.Bull Crap! That is obsurd. OH! And sign a "VERBEL" agreement? You need better insurance lady.

I like almost everyone else signed the agreement.As a result I couldnt find a lawyer to take my case.I was out of work for 7 months and in pt for 6 there was 7 thousand dollars in damage done to my car he was responsable for nothing he lost his dl but has been caught driving twice since then.If you had read everything I wrote you would have seen that its not just cops I have no faith in its the american justice system as a whole. Who cares? You have faith in your boyfriend who was convicted of domestic violence, so that say's alot about what you have faith in.

Now to anyone else who would like to join this silly little spat chat please keep in mind that this whole thing started over a silly comment I made to someone about jury duty it was never ment to be taken seriously. I simply stated what I would say to get out of jury duty and everyone lies to get out of jury duty. No they don't, and do not speak for me.

If you take offence to it then you need to lighten up. I truthfully dont hate anyone I have just never had a good experience with cops or the courts.I do believe it is my right as an american to freedom of speech but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I just expressed mine. Good luck with your abuser of a boyfriend, and do not waste my tax dollors when he beats on you.

AHA

Iris27 said:
I know it is fun to pretend you know what your talking about but the fact is you know nothing. In 98 when the police dept failed to help me I lived in the boonies and the 911 "dispatcher" was some redneck chic behind a counter in the local police dept with a sheriff and 1 other officer the police dept was 30 miles away from my house.As for the matter of my friends child I thought the fact that the boyfriend was the childs father was implied sorry to have confused you.And finally in 2002 on labor day I was hit head on by a drunk driver who was driving in the wrong direction in my lane.The man who hit me was 67 years old and walked with a cane he was the town drunk.He got out of going to jail because of his "failing health".The state I live in has what is called a no fault act which prevents me from suing his insurence company(which he did not have by the way) And when you get auto insurence in my state they ask you to sign a verbel threshhold if you dont sign it your insur can cost thousands of dollars.A verbal threshold states that in the event of an accident you can not sue for a personal injury claim.I like almost everyone else signed the agreement.As a result I couldnt find a lawyer to take my case.I was out of work for 7 months and in pt for 6 there was 7 thousand dollars in damage done to my car he was responsable for nothing he lost his dl but has been caught driving twice since then.If you had read everything I wrote you would have seen that its not just cops I have no faith in its the american justice system as a whole. Now to anyone else who would like to join this silly little spat chat please keep in mind that this whole thing started over a silly comment I made to someone about jury duty it was never ment to be taken seriously. I simply stated what I would say to get out of jury duty and everyone lies to get out of jury duty. If you take offence to it then you need to lighten up. I truthfully dont hate anyone I have just never had a good experience with cops or the courts.I do believe it is my right as an american to freedom of speech but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
FYI, since this thread is NOT about your poor choice in men and redneck housing, you need to spare us the drama and let OP have HIS/HER thread back. It's not brainsurgery and is pretty easy to understand. Don't post on this thread again, because threadjacking is not allowed here.

Iris27

AHA said:
FYI, since this thread is NOT about your poor choice in men and redneck housing, you need to spare us the drama and let OP have HIS/HER thread back. It's not brainsurgery and is pretty easy to understand. Don't post on this thread again, because threadjacking is not allowed here.
Ok thread ****,you got it.Though I'm not the one who started the "threadjacking" in the first place. I was just defending myself to a bunch of losers who have way to much time on their hands.Grow up guys and learn to take a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Blue

Iris27 said:
Ok thread ****,you got it.Though I'm not the one who started the "threadjacking" in the first place. I was just defending myself to a bunch of losers who have way to much time on their hands.Grow up guys and learn to take a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee Thanks...I will be sure to reply to anything you post again...:rolleyes:

JETX

Iris27 said:
Reality check... for those who don't have any....
YOU were the one who butted into this thread when you said:
"I just got called for jd myself I dont want to go either but I will show up. I just plan to show my dis like for the american justice system as it has failed me several times." I hate cops" and "I cant possibly be unbiased because I generally lean toward giving people the benifit of the doubt."Hopefully that will work if not I guess I'm screwed.Good luck!"

It was YOUR whining and bitching that lead the thread away from the OP's comments.... and THAT is called 'thread hijacking'. :eek:

AHA

Iris27 said:
If you're too dumb to figure out what threadjacking means, I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you, just let OP have the thread back and you can go back to your "hate cops" campaign in your front yard. I bet you wear a white cone hat too**************...

Iris27

We call it a white hood

AHA said:
If you're too dumb to figure out what threadjacking means, I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you, just let OP have the thread back and you can go back to your "hate cops" campaign in your front yard. I bet you wear a white cone hat too**************...
Are you cop you seem to be a bit sensitve. I dont think I need to go over it again but as you seem to catch on quite slowly I'll say it one more time. This time I'll use a language you can understand.Me no hate cops Me was makin a funny.As for the white "cone hat" I'm black you dumb ass.

AHA

Iris27 said:
Are you cop you seem to be a bit sensitve. I dont think I need to go over it again but as you seem to catch on quite slowly I'll say it one more time. This time I'll use a language you can understand.Me no hate cops Me was makin a funny.As for the white "cone hat" I'm black you dumb ass.
Since you are the one that can't find a man that won't beat you, I say YOU are the dumb@ss. Nothing to be proud of.

edit:
Take an english spelling class, it's not dangerous.

Just Blue

Iris27 said:

I believe AHA was making reference to a dunce cap...not a KKK outfit....;)

ENASNI

Whoa!

Erase that comment JETX or you lose my and a lot of other people's respect.

Last edited:

JETX

If you are offended by my statement, it is your problem, not mine. Each of us has the Constitutional right to say what we want (barring specific actions). My comment stands.... as does my Constitutional right to say it.... and yours to disagree with it.

In this case, the writer played the 'race card'... not me. She said "As for the white "cone hat" I'm black you dumb ass."
Who says that blacks can't wear white 'cone hats'?? Or that whites can't wear black 'cone hats'??

I think this hypersensitivity to comments shows the true 'rascist'... if one exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">