• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

security gate locks me out of my complex and management is unhelpful.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrp5117

so what is your complaint; the gate doesn't work or your card didn't work twice in 2 years? Care to pin it down a bit because although they both involve the gate, the remedy for either may be entirely different. We haven't event explored if they are even required to continue the use of the gate.

but regardless, I'm still thinking operator error. You sound like a guy that would have trouble figuring out how to operate the security system.
If you have so much trouble in figuring out the problem, despite all my efforts to enlighten you, I doubt there is any more to be gleaned from whatever insight you could provide. You seem to be a glutton for punishment, as you keep threatening to go away but never do, but there is only so much to be gained by sparring with an unarmed person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">