• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and fell while in a drained pool and died.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETX

rmet4nzkx said:
Oh! This is too funy!And when you do it you are usually shown to be off on YOUR take, I have also pointed out when you posted the wrong citations for the state and allowed you to change it without embarassment.
So go ahead... give me some examples.
I admit that I often have several posts open on my screen.... and have occasionally made a post to the wrong thread. And yes, I do make mistakes. However, I don't stupidly post inane or made up crap to the forum, as you do.

Lol! My record stands, for the most part my posts are on topic and painfully accurate, I along with others here from time to time have some friendly banter, yourself included.
Clearly biased by your own visions of grandeur, huh??
And would you even admit ANY errors??

All unread
Not true. Everyone one of your requests for help were read... I just don't send confirmations since I get so many.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. OP gave a COD
See, there you go again. "cranialcervical sprian" is NOT a cause of death.
Cause of death would be something like 'Blunt trauma due to fall', etc.
To my knowledge, there is no such thing. A 'cervical sprain' is simply whiplash.
http://www.ncemi.org/cse/cse0901.htm
Since you profess to be the medical expert, how about YOUR telling us what a "cranialcervical sprian" is and how it can be a DIRECT cause of death?? :D

panzertanker

JETX said:
"cranialcervical sprian" is NOT a cause of death.
Cause of death would be something like 'Blunt trauma due to fall', etc.
To my knowledge, there is no such thing.
True, but it would be actually something like:

Subdural hematoma due to closed head injury

Canialcervical sprain is NOT a cause of death. Cervical fx, cervical seperation, etc, IS.

JETX said:
And yes, I do make mistakes. However, I don't stupidly post inane or made up crap to the forum, as you do.

RIGHT ON. JETX, when he rarely makes mistakes, but if does he owns up, And never makes up CRAP! Rmet always makes mistakes and never owns up!
Clearly biased by your own visions of grandeur, huh??
And would you even admit ANY errors??

She NEVER would and I have never seen her back down! She is like a dog after a bone no matter what. Always digging after the persons past posts instead of answering the persons question. Like she could.

Since you profess to be the medical expert, how about YOUR telling us what a "cranialcervical sprian" is and how it can be a DIRECT cause of death?? :D

Oh she is a medical expert alright :rolleyes: . In her own mind and on General Hospital. :rolleyes: I loved the sarcasm here, it was PERFECT JET!
Finally... from someone who knows, this woman Rmet is a Farce.
People can think I am noone to listen too. They think I am a reincarnation of a banned person.
NO. I am just sick of her trying to think she is an expert forensic neuropsych, and having people believe her.
She is a Megalomaniac people, and for those who still want to defend her.. I have only pity.
But who am I right? You have to read her posts! She isn't even kind!

Sheesh, I am outtahere, Just had to say GO JETX.... You hit the nail right on the head with this post Mr Man!

msmarie

Two peas in a pod well well well what do you call your almighty self JExt or whatever your name is. What kind of profession do you work in because you sure are a unkind person with your nasty remarks, Get on with your life and quite thinking your some kind of genius on here for crying out loud. And I dont care how many followers, friends, etc you have. You are very disrespectful to say the least. You are talking about a human being who died at this property not someone you read about in a fiction book. Try to have some empathy for the poor woman's husband if you got a heart to fit that picture... My thirteen year old is more mature then some of you all on here. I know what I need to start doing and that is to block these folks, who wants to listen to a bunch of garbage, sounds like a cat and dog fight. LOL :)

JETX

msmarie said:
sounds like a cat and dog fight.
And we know which one YOU are.

In any case, in reviewing your whiney ass posts on this forum, it is clear you have NO legal knowledge or experience. Your posts are full of little 'warm fuzzy' posts to others.....
And the threads you have started show your clear intent is to blame others for your own problems. :eek:

msmarie

And you said what kind of profession are you in. Sounds like you need some anger management lessons, you are a rude person and your language is that of a potty mouth. Yes I am a warm and fuzzy person and I know alot of things about alot of things, so keep your nasty memos to me to yourself and I will pray for you because people like you theres plenty around and they need help and prayers.
Signing off from your nasty grams,

Ms Warm and Fuzzy :)

rmet4nzkx

HomeGuru said:
rmet4nzkx said:
Lol! My record stands, for the most part my posts are on topic and painfully accurate,

**A: do not be so hasty. You do not have a very good track record with me.
:( We mostly banter back & forth in jest, when appropriate, I have an Excellent track record keeping up with you ;)

msmarie

Oh excuse me is that your professional title the KIss my something or other is that what you do for a living and how old are you> Are you old enough to be on this site?

Ms Warm and Fuzzy and they love me for it.

Hey Met whats up with this Jetx or whatever his name is? He got anger management issues. :) He needs to get a life.

msmarie said:

Hey Met whats up with this Jetx or whatever his name is? He got anger management issues. :)
Oh great, now the great "doc" is going to diagnose JET with aspergers or something.

Watch for it.

Go ahead, take a seat.

msmarie

senior judge I wasnt asking you your profession I was asking Mr. Polite with the language what profession he was in if any for that matter.

JETX

msmarie said:
I was asking Mr. Polite with the language what profession he was in if any for that matter.
More of your drug induced imagination again??
You didn't ASK anything, you nitwit!! You said "And you said what kind of profession are you in."

msmarie

HELLO YES I DID ASK YOU WHAT KIND OF PROFESSION YOU WERE IN????????????????funny you can not seem to answer that simple question. Amazing isnt it You need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself some questions, maybe you will get your answers. Now did I make myself clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">