• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and fell while in a drained pool and died.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JETX

msmarie said:
Now did I make myself clear?
Nope. You really need to get off those drugs. You continue to claim that you asked a question... when you didn't.

And while on the subject of showing your idiocy.... How about letting us know of ANY post you made on this forum offering ANY legal advice to anyone?? I have looked at them, and other than the whinings and bleatings of an unemployed drug user claiming to have a bad back that you didn't get treated.... can't seem to see ANY legal benefit in any of them.

msmarie

This is not only a site for attorneys legal advice anyone can ask anything they want. You still have not answered the question? And I am not a drug user

JETX

msmarie said:
You still have not answered the question?
And what question is that... since you haven't asked one. :D

And I am not a drug user
Can't tell it from your NUMEROUS identical posts on this forum... full of 'woe is me' whinings. I just assumed that no one could be that pitiful... without being on drugs.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/search.php?searchid=970495

Doesn't really matter though... I hear the old axe being sharpened up as we speak. :D

snostar

JETX said:
You continue to claim that you asked a question... when you didn't.
I love particulars, and this post is totally cracking me up. Questions end in a question mark, so the question was not technically asked, but I do believe these were meant to be questions:

msmarie said:
What kind of profession do you work in because you sure are a unkind person with your nasty remarks, Get on with your life and quite thinking your some kind of genius on here for crying out loud.
msmarie said:
And you said what kind of profession are you in.

JETX

snostar said:
I love particulars, and this post is totally cracking me up. Questions end in a question mark, so the question was not technically asked, but I do believe these were meant to be questions:
I believe you are correct... but we shouldn't have to try to decipher this idiots ramblings.
And if she really wants to know my profession... there are LOTS of posts on this forum that 'reveal' it.... to anyone with half-a-brain. Guess that is beyond her though. :D
Let me give you a hint.... go to: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showpost.php?p=1090841&postcount=6

Last edited:

snostar

JETX said:
I believe you are correct... but we shouldn't have to try to decipher this idiots ramblings.
And if she really wants to know my profession... there are LOTS of posts on this forum that 'reveal' it.... to anyone with half-a-brain. Guess that is beyond her though. :D
It's the latest style of gibberish. A simple search would answer the alleged question.

aut disce aut discede!!!! :D

rmet4nzkx

JETX said:
So go ahead... give me some examples.
The most recent one was on a thread with a member named Watsugar whom you ridiculed, he was here for advice regarding the guardianship of his grandchildren following her death at the hands of her boyfriend, rather than taking it seriously you made fun of him, there are others who will remember this one even though it has been deleted.
I admit that I often have several posts open on my screen.... and have occasionally made a post to the wrong thread. And yes, I do make mistakes. However, I don't stupidly post inane or made up crap to the forum, as you do.
I would have to look for it but it was where you clearly made a mistake with the state I think you cited Conn Statutes instead of Colorado statutes somehting like that, I pointed it out to you and you edited your post, we didn't argue about anyting, just as I didn't argue with you here about OP's options for a lawsuit based on the few facts we have.

Clearly biased by your own visions of grandeur, huh??
And would you even admit ANY errors??
I admit when I make mistakes or qualify what I say when giving advice in the absense of certain facts. I was correct about the CA WC info and YOU would not admit you were wrong.

Not true. Everyone one of your requests for help were read... I just don't send confirmations since I get so many.
Actually the first two were sent out to others as well they can confirm it was not a request for help, it was alerting you to a thread in which you might have some interest. Nothing more, nothing less. In the future I won't alert you, your loss.

See, there you go again. "cranialcervical sprian" is NOT a cause of death.
There you go taking it out of context and twisting it as you would in court as opposed to examining the facts in evidence. That is the cause of death as OP described it in her own words, you claimed there was no reference, not even a hint, to COD because you didn't read OP's first post
You said
JETX said:
Where did you get that information or is just some more of your made-up imaginary crap??
There is NOTHING in this thread to even hint at what might have happened to the OP's husband, or even what the cause of death was.
babycakes said:
CA

My husband was removing his pool equipment from a customers pool when he slipped and fell while in the pool and died. Cause of death was cranialcervical sprian. What are my legal rights?

(In resnonse to my questions she later stated)

Self employed, no worker's com
Cause of death would be something like 'Blunt trauma due to fall', etc.
To my knowledge, there is no such thing. A 'cervical sprain' is simply whiplash.
http://www.ncemi.org/cse/cse0901.htm
Since you profess to be the medical expert, how about YOUR telling us what a "cranialcervical sprian" is and how it can be a DIRECT cause of death?? :D
Now you are making me responsible for what OP stated? She also didn't tell us when this occured, we had no way to tell if she even has a Death Certificate or Autopsy report, we only had her claim that was the cause of death and that is why my response was qualified as previously stated, there was no indication of something that the homeowner did that contributed to the death. Her other thread on the insurance forum stated the death occured 7 weeks prior, so it is possible she didn't have Autopsy or DC yet if there was an investigation. I agree, on the DC/Autopsy report there will be an official COD.
babycakes said:
What is the name of your state?Ca

My mother-in-law had an insurance policy and my husband was the beneficiary. My husband died before his mother and my father-in-law cashed it in. How do I find out who was on the insurance policy?

Thank You, so much for your response. Shellandty is correct. My mother had a life insurance policy in her name. Her son ( my husband was the beneficiary on her policy). My husband died 7 weeks unexpectedly before his mother passed away from cancer. My father-in-law tried to sell my husband's stock by saying he was my husband, 12 hours after my husbands death (now you know what kind of person I'm dealing with). My question is how do I find out who all the beneficiaries are on this policy and do I have any legal rights.
It would have been nice if OP included these facts on this thread.

rmet4nzkx

panzertanker said:
True, but it would be actually something like:

Subdural hematoma due to closed head injury

Canialcervical sprain is NOT a cause of death. Cervical fx, cervical seperation, etc, IS.
Remember we are only getting OP's wording of the Cause of Death and unlikely she has Autopsy or Death Certificate report yet, it can take months, any you mention are possible, but none indicate the homeowner is responsible. Now it wuld seem from OP's other thread that her husband may not have been insured in expectation of receipt of both an insurance settlement on his mother who died shortly after him and "stocks". None of that makes the homeowner responsible for his death

JETX

rmet4nzkx said:
The most recent one was on a thread with a member named Watsugar whom you ridiculed, he was here for advice regarding the guardianship of his grandchildren following her death at the hands of her boyfriend, rather than taking it seriously you made fun of him, there are others who will remember this one even though it has been deleted.
And as expected... you can't read or comprehend simple English.

You said, "I have also pointed out when you posted the wrong citations for the state and allowed you to change it without embarassment."
I asked you to "So go ahead... give me some examples."
Still waiting**************.

I would have to look for it but it was where you clearly made a mistake with the state I think you cited Conn Statutes instead of Colorado statutes somehting like that, I pointed it out to you and you edited your post, we didn't argue about anyting, just as I didn't argue with you here about OP's options for a lawsuit based on the few facts we have.
Still waiting**************.

I admit when I make mistakes or qualify what I say when giving advice in the absense of certain facts. I was correct about the CA WC info and YOU would not admit you were wrong.
How about your providing ONE link to anything where you admitted your mistake (as you claim). Though I have caught you in LOTS of mistakes on this forum... you have yet to admit to one of them.

That is the cause of death as OP described it in her own words, you claimed there was no reference, not even a hint, to COD because you didn't read OP's first post
As I (and others) have said, "cranialcervical sprian" is NOT a cause of death.
Clearly, your continuing to assert that this IS a cause of death is just ANOTHER of your errors. I AGAIN ask the question you seem to CONTINUE to avoid, "how about YOUR telling us what a "cranialcervical sprian" is and how it can be a DIRECT cause of death??"

Now you are making me responsible for what OP stated?
Nope. I am making YOU responsible for YOUR post when you said "OP gave a COD" and "Very vague cause of death, possibly not from an autopsy or death certificate because it was too close to the event and reports were not ready yet. OP didn't qualify that at all, that is why I concluded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">