• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Step son stabbed by wife 2x

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

concernedstep1970

Hospital tells us his alcohol level was 3.6+ and that police informed them wife stabbed him. He is veteran and sometimes takes antidepressants so if drank that much possible did black out - he claims only had few drinks

concernedstep1970

Then like said earlier on Monday he asked about her and we told him why not there - he then said why they lock her up I told them none of it was her fault & police told me when they came to see me Sunday morning she was ok

concernedstep1970

That Monday afternoon when we went to hotel clean up he released her hold and that afternoon her n mother came visit and when we returned he said she’s going to come back tonight stay with me

concernedstep1970

At that point we checked out and stayed in room with them both. The next morning she left for work and we stayed with him til doctor decided to release him - we tried get him come home with us and rest but he insisted on going home with her

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I'd be curious to know what her side of the story is.

Regardless, I think both are foolish to stay together - certainly for now. And w/a blood alcohol as high as his was? I hope he's being advised to get help for his drinking.

concernedstep1970

What we didn’t know til later was that after her parents found out couldn’t get her out jail immediately they contacted his grandparents and friends and anyone else they could to tell her side story that she supposedly told them-when I’m not sure

CdwJava

So, if I understand you, your stepson's wife stabbed him at least twice. The injuries were serious enough to collapse a lung, and she went to jail but bailed out or was released after only 24 hours??? Now, she's actually coming to visit the man she tried to kill??

Have you spoken to the hospital staff about this? They CAN limit visitors if they opt to.

You or your stepson's mother needs to speak with the investigating agency and tell them this is happening. They can restrict visitation or even seek an order prohibiting contact. In many states (unsure on yours) an order of protection is automatic in such matters.

concernedstep1970

She claimed that they came home and he passed out on floor and then woke up and started vomiting and then flew into rage throwing things and the tennant from first floor came up and knocked on door and he opened the door and hit the tennant and then chased him downstairs and he broke out the guys apt window and broke light off door entrance and then went back up stairs and grabbed a pistol and at that point she feared for neighbors life so she grabbed cissors and stabbed left side back to make him drop gun

concernedstep1970

Then he supposedly put gun in other hand and she stabbed other side to make him drop gun and then security and police showed up and he and them wrestled and he was subdued and taken to hospital

concernedstep1970

Now - tell u information that I believe shoot holes in her story - when we arrived at hospital no police nor was he cuffed to bed - hospital staff including doctors from emergency to floor he was stationed on said he was ideal patient even when alcohol was 3.6

concernedstep1970

No warrant for his arrest in database for supposedly attacking neighbor - we found out yesterday all he did was push the guy and at this point he hasn’t pressed charges

concernedstep1970

Detective told me that based on amount of blood in apt and outside he was stabbed before neighbor came up and knocked on door that was part reason they arrested her on spot

concernedstep1970

His wife’s story is that he was violent and she stabbed him to protect everyone. And since he can’t remember they have convinced him he has mental issues and tried to get him to turn himself into police and talk to a psychological doctor (I believe to validate her story

concernedstep1970

On Wednesday of this week his wife received letter from university the scheduled hearing to determine if expell her and if that happens she will never teach - personally she shouldn’t.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">