• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stopping over Ex's house to see child...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is no way that a judge is going to give you that time. Its simply not going to happen. I think that you have all that you are ever going to get.
That's a horrible thing to say LdiJ! I'm going to find a way! I'd be willing to make a bet that by this time next year i have ATLEAST 50%....It just makes no sense that the courts would think that she should continue to be the primary parent!

Proserpina

That's a horrible thing to say LdiJ! I'm going to find a way! I'd be willing to make a bet that by this time next year i have ATLEAST 50%....It just makes no sense that the courts would think that she should continue to be the primary parent!

Dream on.

It's not just a song.

I don't really get why you guys claim this is a legal forum, but when i ask for legal advice....you blow me off...50% is not going to be hard, the problem is going to be finding the right judge to get past the 'golden uterus syndrome' so he can see fathers are just better parents....Or atleast this father is

LdiJ

What's your significant change in circumstance dad?

I already gave you an example of one...you've got nothing.

Proserpina

I don't really get why you guys claim this is a legal forum, but when i ask for legal advice....you blow me off...50% is not going to be hard, the problem is going to be finding the right judge to get past the 'golden uterus syndrome' so he can see fathers are just better parents....Or atleast this father is

Does it occur to you that we might actually be right?

Or are you still blinded by your own.."feelings" ?

Silverplum

I blow you off because you're a troll.

:rolleyes:

What's your significant change in circumstance dad?

I already gave you an example of one...you've got nothing.
If you were a MAN and posted the same thing, we'd tell you to file to have that time of Mother's removed. But then, there's a WORLD of difference between ORDERED time that is NOT utilized, and NON-ORDERED time that is ALLOWED by the other party.
This is the path i'm taking, i think CJane gave me good advice, "make it look like it's Not Utilized time vs. given time" Which will be extremely easy with my Ex. Then i can go with the same change in circumstances that is always used in these cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">