• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Visitation questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

Leaders challenge things. Leaders think out of the box. Leaders take chances, believe in what they do and act accordingly. Leaders don't accept the status quo... Why am I even responding to idiots????
you have got to be kidding? really? you've gotten tyrant and leader all mixed up.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It would be "site". I love the spelling and grammatical errors in these posts. That's telling too.

Jealous little people, living in their own little worlds, doing what their boss tells them to do. And to think anyone would ask for advice here?

Ha.
Jealous? Of a Dad who doesn't live near his daughter and is too cheap to do so? LOL I don't think so.

Last post, oh dear, last post... where could you be?

It would be "site". I love the spelling and grammatical errors in these posts. That's telling too.

Jealous little people, living in their own little worlds, doing what their boss tells them to do. And to think anyone would ask for advice here?

Ha.
Oh please, it's early for me, and I was up all night with a toddler....why don't I go back and edit some of your posts. I saw a few comma splices that you should probably fix. Also, Stealth is right, Charlie Sheen is much more entertaining; You are definitely not a "winner!"

To further elaborate, the Judgment does not allow my child to fly alone until 8.5 years old. Further, my child has requested that I accompany. I will grant my child's wishes. My concern is making her as comfortable as possible and at ease.

Further, it is not an option to spend a night in the same town as my ex-wife especially due to the ludicrous and outrageous allegations she has made in the past. She watches too much TMZ!

As for missing school, it starts at 8:30am. My child arrives typically at 8:40 with school no more than 10 minutes from the airport. It is not my fault that my child doesn't actually get to school until noon.

That's why my train of thought is that if my child is not going to get to school until noon, or miss the entire day due to my ex-wife's actions, then why not fly in later?

And also, my child is a seasoned traveler. She's visited half of the US states, been to Central America, most of the Caribbean, throughout Europe and the Baltics- some 21 countries. She's racked up over a half a million frequent flier miles. She primarily flies first class, so it's not that much of a hardship. If it was, I would change things.

Being late 2-3 Mondays per month? Are you kidding me? We're taking 3 Mondays every two months. Obviously the judge didn't mind or he would not have approved the judgment. In fact, I never showed up to court until the deal was finalized. So he fully well knew I was living out of state.

By the way, the OP (I) moved 4 years before the judgment was entered. So, not a shock.

And Stealth... I've been retired since 2005 at 44. That's why I can afford 3 rt tickets once or twice a month and take Mondays and Fridays off.

I can't believe the judgment here when all of the facts are not known and despite how diligently I try to explain.

"Y'all" are coming down hard on me, but it's ok I guess for my ex-wife to take my child out of school for days at a time to fly to Taylor Swift concerts?

Fact is, I would be glad to have my child full time. My ex doesn't want me to have more time in the summer. She doesn't want me to have long weekends. I've given her my visitation requests a year in advance, but there's always a problem.

And Ldij, can you not read? The judgment states that I get my child back by start of school or 9:30am. It doesn't specify.

So, "Y'all" can go back into your small worlds and I must remember that advice is worth what you pay for it. Hence... this is FreeAdvice.com.

That's why there are leaders and there are sheep in this world. Fear of getting out of the box keeps the sheep in tow.

So, go flame me. This will be my last post here.
What am I missing? I saw a lot of helpful suggestions, not flames...confused???

You got it little one. And to think I just made $16,000 this morning sitting here trying to argue with idiots? LOL
Ya know what!? I don't even believe you! If you were the big leader, like you keep bragging about, you would go away and wouldn't care about what we think!....but nooooo...you are probably some small little loser man, that has nothing going on in his sad little loser life!

CSO286

Ha.
What , precisely, are we jealous of?

First class international travel? Doubtful, as many of us do so on a regular basis.

Living in our on little worlds....Some of our worlds might surprise even you.

We are small people who do only what we are told by our bosses? Again--many of us are our own bosses. Frankly, we would be unable to post here during the workday if that were not the case.

With all due respect, YOU came here seeking advice. So, please take yourself right out the door and ask for a refund from the girl at the desk on the left.

frylover

I'm not saying this dude is a troll. Maybe his initial question was legit. BUT, as for the rest of it, why on earth would anyone who made $16,ooo dollars in one morning be looking for FREE legal advice. Why not just call one of the gazillion lawers he keeps on retainer?

Not. Believing. It.

Isis1

That is unfortunate, because this peon was trying to be helpful, and I saw a lot of other apparent steerage class trying to assist him as well...
i'm laughing hysterically. steerage class! it's been awhile since i've seen Titanic.

The last young retired guy I met was on the beach at Castway Cay (Disney's island), standing in front of me bragging about how much money he has to complete strangers, talking about how when he was on another cruise line other guests thought he was too young to be in a suite. Common theme? Or maybe like the guy I met on a plane back from Barcelona yelling at the senior couple in front of them for putting their seat backs down, saying he makes so much money (really, still in economy?) that he should be able to put his knees where he wants.

OP, having money doesn't mean the facts are different...you still have a court order, and your daughter still has the same truancy rules as the servant class, unless she is in private school. Many people on here have given you good suggestions...come in Sunday night...take her to school directly yourself on Monday...what do you want? For us to tell you because you have money you can decide when to bring her home and ignore the court order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">