• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to share custody or have visitation with stepkids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Mbarr77 said:
Okay, I know I may sound really stupid by asking this, but how or where can you tell who is reviewing a thread? (i know it is a dumb question)

Not a dumb question... :)

Just Blue

Rushia said:
Don't know. Wouldn't that give her too much credit?

No...I don't think so...After all, they are stupid, brainless creatures that alway get killed in the end...much like you know who... ;)

Mbarr77

Rushia said:
Now for the big test. Do you know who we're talking about?

Off course!!! Would that be "Kelly" aka, scaredandalone, daddyoftwins, Paradises favorite poster, and constant degrader of anyone who uses the phrase "we" when referring to their stepchildren?

Rushia

Mbarr77 said:
Off course!!! Would that be "Kelly" aka, scaredandalone, daddyoftwins, Paradises favorite poster, and constant degrader of anyone who uses the phrase "we" when referring to their stepchildren?
Hooray!!! You passed A+. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">