• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to share custody or have visitation with stepkids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Mbarr77 said:
Off course!!! Would that be "Kelly" aka, scaredandalone, daddyoftwins, Paradises favorite poster, and constant degrader of anyone who uses the phrase "we" when referring to their stepchildren?

Good Job! And to think you got without the "Official Decoder Ring".... :cool:

Rushia

baystategirl said:
No...I don't think so...After all, they are stupid, brainless creatures that alway get killed in the end...much like you know who... ;)
And keep coming back..and back...and back. You'd think by now she'd get tired of it.

Mbarr77

baystategirl said:
Good Job! And to think you got without the "Official Decoder Ring".... :cool:
I may not post alot on this site (do not like giving answers unless I am certain I am giving correct info), but I do read all of the posts..Kinda hard not to miss the whole Kelly saga!!!

Just Blue

Rushia said:
And keep coming back..and back...and back. You'd think by now she'd get tired of it.

She is a mental case...she will never get tired of it...posting on here with her stupid comments fufills some sick inner need...

Rushia

baystategirl said:
She is a mental case...she will never get tired of it...posting on here with her stupid comments fufills some sick inner need...
Well, that's just silly. We figure her out in about 5 seconds and then we tell everyone that she's a nut job and not to listen to her. Where is Rmet? We need her to diagnose Kelly's condition.

rmet4nzkx

Rushia said:
Well, that's just silly. We figure her out in about 5 seconds and then we tell everyone that she's a nut job and not to listen to her. Where is Rmet? We need her to diagnose Kelly's condition.
You rang? :)

rmet4nzkx

You forgot
sweetiebaby02v is waiting in the wings.

I will have to dig out my old copy of the DSM-III-R and look up the code for induced parinoia/hysteria or MPD by proxy It could be a "V" code. :(

S

sabrinashubby

thread was deleted

i apologized to her, ahnd deleted that thread. it was out of line, and uncalled for.

AHA

sabrinashubby said:
i apologized to her, ahnd deleted that thread. it was out of line, and uncalled for.
So, your opinion has totally changed direction in 1 day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">