• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

want to share custody or have visitation with stepkids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

AHA said:
God, what will it take to make that little she-male get a life? :confused:

Who knows! :rolleyes: ...Rmet was going to look up her/his mental illness and let us know the Dx....Wonder whats up with that? :confused:

Rushia

sabrinashubby said:
i apologized to her, ahnd deleted that thread. it was out of line, and uncalled for.
You were still caught. What gives you the right to determine that you should have joint custody (which would never happen) or visitation with your stepchildren, but not anyone else?

Go away Kelly.

rmet4nzkx

baystategirl said:
Who knows! :rolleyes: ...Rmet was going to look up her/his mental illness and let us know the Dx....Wonder whats up with that? :confused:
Sorry, You know I can't Dx a cyber, If I did the troll would turn me into Admin and you don't want a repeat of what happened to another senior member? Admin chooses to do nothing about Kelly or to delete posts the violate the TOS by the likes of URAPHART or the now banned cissycicle who actually boasted of lying in wait to report me to admin all because I used a common saying re a cat. It would seem that cissycicle has already returned. No you will have to figure out Kelly's cyber Dx.

Just Blue

rmet4nzkx said:
Sorry, You know I can't Dx a cyber, If I did the troll would turn me into Admin and you don't want a repeat of what happened to another senior member? Admin chooses to do nothing about Kelly or to delete posts the violate the TOS by the likes of URAPHART or the now banned cissycicle who actually boasted of lying in wait to report me to admin all because I used a common saying re a cat. It would seem that cissycicle has already returned. No you will have to figure out Kelly's cyber Dx.

Rmet...I was just kidding...there is no way that I would really expect you to Dx her.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">