• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the My Child's Father is A _____ Club!:(

We used to have anual gatherings in Hawaii, however we are having trouble finding an island with enough lodging for everyone and might have to skip this year:p
I hear that....and as the old saying goes......If only I knew then what I know now....!

ezmarelda

I spied, for an entire year, on the youngest's girlfriend. While he was in the Marines, she was having, er, an enormous amount of dirty-bad fun, and posting it on MySpace. :rolleyes:

I was fascinated/disgusted/amazed by her boldness, and determined that The Young Man find out exactly who this little slut really was. Turned out, he was watching, too...and *I* never had to say a word. ;) :p :D
You naughty naughty mommy you!...:D

I find it amazing the things people will post for the whole world to see. I prefer to keep my identy a secret...kinda like a super-hero, only I have no poweres and no motivation:cool::p;):D

Silverplum

You naughty naughty mommy you!...:D
I never had an Actual Plan for how to tell him...that was killing me! :eek: It was truly appalling, and that girl was NOT gonna become a member of MY family, that's for damn sure!
Thank God the Young Man was watching.
sorry...eme said:
I find it amazing the things people will post for the whole world to see. I prefer to keep my identy a secret...kinda like a super-hero, only I have no poweres and no motivation:cool::p;):D
Yes, you ARE a SuperHero! You're our EME the Wonder Babe! :)

ezmarelda

I never had an Actual Plan for how to tell him...that was killing me! :eek: It was truly appalling, and that girl was NOT gonna become a member of MY family, that's for damn sure!
Thank God the Young Man was watching.

Yes, you ARE a SuperHero! You're our EME the Wonder Babe! :)
Thanks! I need a cape now...I'm thinking green velveteen!

Just made me think of this...

When my Ex-Step-Son was 3yo he would use anything as a cape to be "super" so for his birthday my Mom and Step-Dad (gotta lovem) set up the following...

My Step-bros were 5yo & 7yo at the time
My Mom made Super Capes for all 3 boys, silver on one side and star covered blue on the other. They told the boys that if they wore the capes silver side out they would be invisible. As proof Step-Dad took a polaroid pic of them all standing in front of the sofa ...the sofa he took a pic of earler in the day...and set the pic on the counter to develop...All 3 boys were convinced that they were indeed INVISIBLE!...I love my family:D

Silverplum

When my Ex-Step-Son was 3yo he would use anything as a cape to be "super" so for his birthday my Mom and Step-Dad (gotta lovem) set up the following...

My Mom made Super Capes for all 3 boys, silver on one side and star covered blue on the other. They told the boys that if they wore the capes silver side out they would be invisible. As proof Step-Dad took a polaroid pic of them all standing in front of the sofa ...the sofa he took a pic of earler in the day...and set the pic on the counter to develop...All 3 boys were convinced that they were indeed INVISIBLE!...I love my family:D
Awww! I love your family, too! :):):)

Bloopy

Oh yeah you can. I found on my Ex's that she is a proud parent but then only has pictures of her, her Moster of a husband and their two kids with title's like "always in love" and "my presious boys". Not one mention of our two kids anywhere. Nice huh? I printed it all to use in court if need be.
Maybe it’s the wording on the page that has you troubled.

But, I can see why a parent wouldn’t post pictures of children with an Ex because both parents need to agree to it. Ex understandably doesn’t feel like getting your permission, Ex doesn’t want you freaking out because pics were posted without your consent…

I’m sure the text lead to a nauseous reaction. I just don’t think its THAT odd. Plus, Hubby and Ex may have loaded “their” pics together.

Bloopy

I'm gonna try this!

My nephew would convince my son he disappeared but THAT was just an exercise in ignoring the boy.

I love your family too! Can I join? They sound so cool! I would love to be in a family that has invisibility potential.

Kids calling for you...INVISIBLE!

Husband calling for you...INVISIBLE!

Bloopy

I love your family too! Can I join? They sound so cool! I would love to be in a family that has invisibility potential.

Someone, I think SP, posted here that she "grounded” herself. After one of the kids corrected her about something.

To bed she had to go for the rest of the evening.

ezmarelda

Kiddo was 11yo before he asked me how we did it...hehe

My Mom has been a Teacher and/or Teacher's Aid since she was 19yo, mostly with disabled children of various kinds, mostly developmentaly challenged. The past 15yrs she has been teaching "severly emotionaly challanged/disabled" teenagers (High School) She is AMAZING! Her imagination is ENDLESS and my Step-Dad well, let's just say he is right there egging us all on and figuring out how to make it even better!

We just had our Family Holiday Gathering complete with pinata for all ages 7 to 19...it was quite the spectacal...2 young children 5 or 6 teens and 15+ adults(well we pretend to be sometimes) 2 dogs and 1 cat all in the garage, with the table saw and a few car parts and work bench included...swinging a big stick around while blind-folded and freezing...it was around 35 and raining....when we all stopped laughing long enough to make it back in the house we discovered that one of the dogs had snuck back in the house and eaten the crust off the peach pie!:eek::D

Ya, my family ROCKS!

CJane

LOL yeah its funny......hope he realizes Tats are like diamonds...FOREVER...i neglected to realize that when I got one on the back of my neck...now I'm growing out my hair to keep it covered....in 20 years the dolphin will look like a beached whale! LOL :D
And that is why MY tats are in places on my body that will 'never' sag, shrink, wrinkle excessively, or expand... my bicep and my calf.

cmykds

Maybe it’s the wording on the page that has you troubled.

But, I can see why a parent wouldn’t post pictures of children with an Ex because both parents need to agree to it. Ex understandably doesn’t feel like getting your permission, Ex doesn’t want you freaking out because pics were posted without your consent…

I’m sure the text lead to a nauseous reaction. I just don’t think its THAT odd. Plus, Hubby and Ex may have loaded “their” pics together.
No it's more the fact that her husband abused our daughter and she stood by him. Her husband is in jail for abusing our daughter. She hasn't visited the kids since October, but by her myspace it appears our kids just don't fit into her happy little family anymore. But I can see your point under "normal" circumstances.

Kiddo was 11yo before he asked me how we did it...hehe

My Mom has been a Teacher and/or Teacher's Aid since she was 19yo, mostly with disabled children of various kinds, mostly developmentaly challenged. The past 15yrs she has been teaching "severly emotionaly challanged/disabled" teenagers (High School) She is AMAZING! Her imagination is ENDLESS and my Step-Dad well, let's just say he is right there egging us all on and figuring out how to make it even better!

We just had our Family Holiday Gathering complete with pinata for all ages 7 to 19...it was quite the spectacal...2 young children 5 or 6 teens and 15+ adults(well we pretend to be sometimes) 2 dogs and 1 cat all in the garage, with the table saw and a few car parts and work bench included...swinging a big stick around while blind-folded and freezing...it was around 35 and raining....when we all stopped laughing long enough to make it back in the house we discovered that one of the dogs had snuck back in the house and eaten the crust off the peach pie!:eek::D

Ya, my family ROCKS!
Ok, I have got to get a family like yours! Mine is all 1200 miles away and although my imagination is active, it is not ENDLESS! Sounds like you have a whole lot to be thankful for! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">