• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJane

eme... your family sounds like mine.

I have pics of my mom and I, when I was 7 months pregnant w/Twain, playing Twister in the front yard. My stepdad was calling out spots to us, we were twisted up like pretzels or conjoined twins or something.

After we called it a draw (after 45 minutes) we discovered that my SD was calling out completely random spots based on what HE thought would be the most fun to watch Mom and I try and hit!

sounds like fun CJ! LOL....well i only have 15 weeks left in this pregnancy and i think i'm glad about it!! LOL...i was 86 pounds before i found out i was pregnant...now i'm 103...i'd been trying to gain weight....guess getting pregnant is what it took LOL**************

CJane

sounds like fun CJ! LOL....well i only have 15 weeks left in this pregnancy and i think i'm glad about it!! LOL...i was 86 pounds before i found out i was pregnant...now i'm 103...i'd been trying to gain weight....guess getting pregnant is what it took LOL**************
Now, see... that makes me hate you a little bit. :p

lol sry CJ...didnt mean to!....i just hate those people who talk about how they loved being pregnant it was so fun and how much they missed it when they had the baby...are they really serious?

Bloopy

No it's more the fact that her husband abused our daughter and she stood by him. Her husband is in jail for abusing our daughter. She hasn't visited the kids since October, but by her myspace it appears our kids just don't fit into her happy little family anymore. But I can see your point under "normal" circumstances.
Um yeah. That would do it for me too. I didn’t connect you to you own posts. Sorry.

Last edited:

CJane

lol sry CJ...didnt mean to!....i just hate those people who talk about how they loved being pregnant it was so fun and how much they missed it when they had the baby...are they really serious?

I've been pregnant 3 times. I never 'loved' it... I didn't mind being pregnant w/Twain... it was a REALLY easy pregnancy and I actually lost weight while I was pregnant... but I didn't LOVE it.

Know what's worse though? Breastfeeding. I will NEVER understand people (like my Mom) who claim THAT is awesome and such a great bonding experience. Bleh. Hated it. Couldn't WAIT to wean the kids onto a bottle.

AAAGGGHHH!:eek: I was 98 when I when I found out about my wonderboy and topped out at 189! He was 10.8 so that wasn't too bad, was it? :p Then MDB, started at 110, topped out at 176, she was 9.2. I'll never see 103 again I'm certain, unless I go on the brain surgery diet again. Got back into a size 4 last year from a 10. You must be REALLY petite!:p

AAAGGGHHH!:eek: I was 98 when I when I found out about my wonderboy and topped out at 189! He was 10.8 so that wasn't too bad, was it? :p Then MDB, started at 110, topped out at 176, she was 9.2. I'll never see 103 again I'm certain, unless I go on the brain surgery diet again. Got back into a size 4 last year from a 10. You must be REALLY petite!:p
yeah i'm 19 and i've always been REALLY little...this is the first time i've weighed over 90 pounds IN MY LIFE lol...i was never a candy eater as a kid, never big on cookies and candies so maybe that was why?

Bloopy

I've been pregnant 3 times. I never 'loved' it... I didn't mind being pregnant w/Twain... it was a REALLY easy pregnancy and I actually lost weight while I was pregnant... but I didn't LOVE it.

Know what's worse though? Breastfeeding. I will NEVER understand people (like my Mom) who claim THAT is awesome and such a great bonding experience. Bleh. Hated it. Couldn't WAIT to wean the kids onto a bottle.
I breast fed both my kids just past a year.

With my son, my husband pointed out, “You have a disgusted scowl on your face that does not communicate Love and Bonding.”

I remember the good times, but I really had hit a wall where slobbering pounding beast was getting repellent. Mother Nature’s way of letting Beast and I know it was time to wean.

Bloopy

My cousin really enjoyed her three pregnancies. She has an eating disorder, so in my opinion, pregnancy freed her from some demons for a while. The children were born pretty healthy.

What blew my mind was that she had those creepy half-naked preggo-pics taken with vines across her chest. A 16 by 20 nekid-preggy picture hangs in he home.

But outside of pregnancy? Rail thin, turtlenecks and layers to hide her “fat.”

CJane

My cousin really enjoyed her three pregnancies. She has an eating disorder, so in my opinion, pregnancy freed her from some demons for a while. The children were born pretty healthy.

What blew my mind was that she had those creepy half-naked preggo-pics taken with vines across her chest. A 16 by 20 nekid-preggy picture hangs in he home.

But outside of pregnancy? Rail thin, turtlenecks and layers to hide her “fat.”
I'm going to quietly pretend you're kidding.

Isis1

i have been pregnant 3 years straight. there is NOTHING fun about being pregnant!. okay, maybe the first one....but after having kids wanting your every attention and trying to breastfeed?? are you kidding me?? there was only the rushed feeling of having to hurry up when other kids are running around the house.

i prefer the kids. not the pregnancy. next time...my husband is having the next one!:D

CJane

i have been pregnant 3 years straight. there is NOTHING fun about being pregnant!. okay, maybe the first one....but after having kids wanting your every attention and trying to breastfeed?? are you kidding me?? there was only the rushed feeling of having to hurry up when other kids are running around the house.

i prefer the kids. not the pregnancy. next time...my husband is having the next one!:D
Yeah, you know it's bad when you're trying to figure out how to pee w/out taking the baby off the breast because you just KNOW that's gonna make HIM scream too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">