• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sometimes I Just Don't Understand

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isis1

LOL! I nursed in the bath tub for R&R
that sounds so awesome!!! only problem is my 3 older boys would be pounding on my door (or worse....figuring how to unlock the door from outside) cuz they want to ask me something.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Since SweetPea didn't sleep the night till she was 18 months, the ONLY way we got sleep was nursing. "We" finally quit when she was 2.5 yo and I took two weeks vacation. She had me around all the time and she FORGOT to nurse - and I did NOT remind her about it at all. And yes, that child NEVER got formula.

There is much to be said about the 'let down' and how relaxed you are after nursing. It sure beat drugs :D:D:D

And they can keep that pregnancy part. Nothing glamourous about NOT being able to see your feet and feeling fat. Yucka, yucka.

Bloopy

that sounds so awesome!!! only problem is my 3 older boys would be pounding on my door (or worse....figuring how to unlock the door from outside) cuz they want to ask me something.
My kids reach under the door and beg to get in when I'm in the tub.

My son passes army men and other toys under the door to entice me. He just turned 6 and it’s been 2 years since we bathed together and he still begs to play in the tub with me.

At what point will this land us both in therapy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">