• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cps!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methodist Hospital in Dallas by any chance?

Anyway, they have to follow the same regulations as any other hospital. Same rules for them all.

Admit and discharge summaries should give you the diagnosis. Meds? Dr notes?

The largest part of the file is probably the nurses notes , especially if they were in NICU.

jaxpink

Methodist Hospital in Dallas by any chance?

Anyway, they have to follow the same regulations as any other hospital. Same rules for them all.
San Antonio, TX

Thanks. They asked Dad to pay to amount before getting the record so he might be out of luck unless he trys for less than the entire record.

jaxpink

Choke! Cough! Sputter!

Are you kidding! Is it not evident?
So your saying b/c dads extended family was assulted he is trash and b/c he had no clue that tubes could be bought w/o the ins. he pays for he is trash. Thats all fine n dandy since its your opinion. The man has tried in every effort to get any information he can. Mom is not shall you say one to make her own decisions. Her family Hates Dad and tells her not to give him anything at all. They kept the babies from Him for a year b/c he wouldnt give her money. All along she gets the SSI check for them and the court wont allow him to pay more than 200 so she wont loose the benefits For the children. Dad went ahead and put the girls on his Ins beginning Jan so that the girls are covered even more. You cant always get info from Dr or Nurses so easily. Do u think anyone wanted that woman at that house after she has threatened Dad his sister in law before this and anyone Dad knows to make him look bad. No
Mom's mother is trash. She molested Dad when Dad and Mom were together. She is disgusting.
No there are no reports about that so its not any use to tell anyone to do anything. but the people that know that family Know with with every bone what she is and her family and how sad she makes life for Mom. Mom can choose to see it or not. But nobody can help that.

CJane

So your saying b/c dads extended family was assulted he is trash
Do u think anyone wanted that woman at that house after she has threatened Dad his sister in law before this and anyone Dad knows to make him look bad. No
Mom's mother is trash. She molested Dad when Dad and Mom were together. She is disgusting.
And he has an RO against her for the threats?

And molest? As in sexually assaulted him? And there's an RO for THAT?

But I think the point was that Dad ALLOWED THE ALTERCATION TO CONTINUE.

He could have closed the gate, turned around, and gone inside. He CHOSE not to. He CHOSE to involve the cops/have people arrested IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN.

He CHOSE to allow his sister in law to make snarky comments to Mom about her kids.

All of those are BAD CHOICES.

Zephyr

So your saying b/c dads extended family was assulted he is trash and b/c he had no clue that tubes could be bought w/o the ins. he pays for he is trash. Thats all fine n dandy since its your opinion. The man has tried in every effort to get any information he can. Mom is not shall you say one to make her own decisions. Her family Hates Dad and tells her not to give him anything at all. They kept the babies from Him for a year b/c he wouldnt give her money. All along she gets the SSI check for them and the court wont allow him to pay more than 200 so she wont loose the benefits For the children. Dad went ahead and put the girls on his Ins beginning Jan so that the girls are covered even more. You cant always get info from Dr or Nurses so easily. Do u think anyone wanted that woman at that house after she has threatened Dad his sister in law before this and anyone Dad knows to make him look bad. No
No there are no reports about that so its not any use to tell anyone to do anything. but the people that know that family Know with with every bone what she is and her family and how sad she makes life for Mom. Mom can choose to see it or not. But nobody can help that.

if that was the case, what in the world did EVERYONE go outside for, this all could have been easily avoided by everyone on dad's side if they would have just stayed in the house!!!!

kmb1179

Wow, there are wayyyyy too many people involved in this.

Mom's mom, Dad's SIL, close friend of Dad and new wife . . . Is Dad's cousin's brother's sister's friend gonna pop up next?

Everyone else just needs to stay out of this. Mom and Dad need to handle this without any inside influence.

As I was watching that video, I almost felt sorry for Mom. But I felt most sorry for the kids. My God, I couldn't imagine being a child and having to see all of this go on.

That video was the most disgusting display I have ever seen. All of those adults need to grow up, and everyone but Mom and Dad need to back off.

jaxpink

if that was the case, what in the world did EVERYONE go outside for, this all could have been easily avoided by everyone on dad's side if they would have just stayed in the house!!!!
well People ran outside to break it up and that in itself was hard.Very Hard! When the vehicle pulled up it looked like mom had a bunch of guys in there so Mother in law walked with Dad helping him carry both babies and their stuff. Noone knew the woman were in fact not men. Thats why sister-in-law walked behind and she was nice enough but its not like it matters who tells mom what. It doesnt. she doesnt care and wants something to happen while dad has them in his care so he Looks bad.. Dad stayed on the phone with 911. They were asking him what was going one. the liscense plates, etc.
All in all Mom brought her mom out of anger and thought she was going to do something with that club and allowed her to come. That is intent and Dad told mom to leave. Her choice she didnt!

kmb1179

well People ran outside to break it up and that in itself was hard.Very Hard! When the vehicle pulled up it looked like mom had a bunch of guys in there so Mother in law walked with Dad helping him carry both babies and their stuff. Noone knew the woman were in fact not men. Thats why sister-in-law walked behind and she was nice enough but its not like it matters who tells mom what. It doesnt. she doesnt care and wants something to happen while dad has them in his care so he Looks bad.. Dad stayed on the phone with 911. They were asking him what was going one. the liscense plates, etc.
All in all Mom brought her mom out of anger and thought she was going to do something with that club and allowed her to come. That is intent and Dad told mom to leave. Her choice she didnt!
I just gotta call BS on this. This is nothing but a bunch of excuses. Should Mom have brought a bunch of people with her to pick up the kids? Nope.

But Dad (and all the people at Dad's house) didn't help things by getting in the mix.

Dad is a big boy. He could go out there by himself. If it had in fact turned into a situation where Mom had brought a bunch of guys to beat Dad up, someone inside could have called 911. There was no reason for it to escalate to the point it did.

jaxpink

And he has an RO against her for the threats?

And molest? As in sexually assaulted him? And there's an RO for THAT?

But I think the point was that Dad ALLOWED THE ALTERCATION TO CONTINUE.

He could have closed the gate, turned around, and gone inside. He CHOSE not to. He CHOSE to involve the cops/have people arrested IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN.

He CHOSE to allow his sister in law to make snarky comments to Mom about her kids.

All of those are BAD CHOICES.

nope nope nope.. what can u prove. Nothing.
he chose to have the cops yes. Becuase unless your arrested it didnt happen.
Not only that he didnt Sister in law would say anything to mom, but Mom and her mother have threatened her since June this year.
Also Only sister and mother in law will be getting restraining orders.
Dad cant she didnt touch him.
He is asking for a permanant injunction against her in the order.
Dad did not allow an altercation. No one knew mom;s mom was actually going to do that. Thats moms fault for bringing her drunk in the car with those kids.

kmb1179

WHY IN THE HELL ARE SO MANY PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS?

Yes, I'm shouting! This is absolutely insane. No wonder Mom and Dad have these problems. How they effectively parent THEIR children with so many other people involved?

None of these other people have any right to be interferring in this.

I hope Mom and Dad can pony up the dough in a few years when these poor children need intense therapy. Because that is where this is headed.

Mom and Dad both need to tell everyone else to butt the hell out, and MOM and DAD need to work together for their kids.

jaxpink

Wow, there are wayyyyy too many people involved in this.

Mom's mom, Dad's SIL, close friend of Dad and new wife . . . Is Dad's cousin's brother's sister's friend gonna pop up next?

Everyone else just needs to stay out of this. Mom and Dad need to handle this without any inside influence.

As I was watching that video, I almost felt sorry for Mom. But I felt most sorry for the kids. My God, I couldn't imagine being a child and having to see all of this go on.

That video was the most disgusting display I have ever seen. All of those adults need to grow up, and everyone but Mom and Dad need to back off.

yah and it all started with Mom's grandparents all three of her sisters and her mother and her mothers boyfriend calling dad and his gf June 2006 and continure til 09-06
Mom s grandparents threatened to shoot Dad if he came anywhere near.
then her grandparents would not give him his travel trailor unless he signed his rights over. He wouldnt so he took them to court for his trailor.....

Mom involved everybody and only his mother in law and sister in law have been ther to oveersee things said or done in case its needed to be brought to attention

Now mom have even involved her BF and his mother and they have threatened Dad. Its an endless Cycle.

jaxpink

noting purposes Dad sister in law and mother in law have never been involved until mother in law;s car was vandalized by mom twice b/c dad uses it to get the girls. So all mother in law did was ask Mom to please not harm her car or touch it again. That was that.

kmb1179

noting purposes Dad sister in law and mother in law have never been involved until mother in law;s car was vandalized by mom twice b/c dad uses it to get the girls. So all mother in law did was ask Mom to please not harm her car or touch it again. That was that.
Did someone see Mom vandilize anything? Got it on video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">