• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cps!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxpink

Ok, so I watched the video, but I have no audio on this machine... so I have no idea what was said.

But I see Mom (I guess... the woman in the white Tshirt) pushing Gramma (?) into the truck. I see Dad continuing to stand there, and then someone from the house approaches the truck - which someone who was scared enough to call 911 wouldn't do.

I never saw anyone w/any blunt object.

I can't figure out why these types of people always seem to have video cameras running... though I suppose when you live your life like the Jerry Springer show, you feel the need to preserve it for posterity... or you watch too much COPS or something...

But I still don't get the calls to CPS.

Are the KIDS in DANGER when they're with Mom?

the beginning of the video mom's mother has it behind her back and when mom pushes her back u see it more clearly.
the person approched the car because mom asked her to talk to her and for the sheriffs number.
actually this bideo was from a digital camera, i just hit play and it did. i had no idea it would record so long

Just Blue

yah but Dads Sister-in-law could hear the babies breathing and weezing and when Dad picked them up Mom blunty refused to give the tubing and medication to dad b/c she said it was hers.
First mom said every 4 hours and now she says PRN. Whichever Dad still needs the tubes and medicine. Those tubes cant be cleaned.
The Dr told dad evey 4 hours as well.
Every adult in that video should be ashamed of themselves! Why on earth did you and the others keep this up? Why didn't you go into the house, trailer, shack...whatever... so the situation would defuse and spare the CHILDREN this trauma? Disgusting! Bunch of filthy mouthed trash!

jaxpink

So, why doesn't dad get a second prescription from the doc?
And, again, don't EVEN bring up COST! Or, are you trying to place a monetary value on their health?
Number one b/c the first appt with the pulmonoligist is tomorrow. Dad is going. When he went last month on the 6th it was the wrong month per mom giving that info.

Number two moms lawyer was supposed to have this information and ins cards. None. Medicaid wont talk to Dad. If dad can buy tubes on his own that should not be a problem. He didnt know he could.
Mom just told his to use someone elses he knew.

CJane

Every adult in that video should be ashamed of themselves! Why on earth did you and the others keep this up? Why didn't you go into the house, trailer, shack...whatever... so the situation would defuse and spare the CHILDREN this trauma? Disgusting! Bunch of filthy mouthed trash!
Now I wish I had audio.

Here's what I really don't get.

"I'm gonna videotape this and put it up on the internets! That way THE WHOLE WORLD can see what kinda trash Mom is!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!"

Nevermind YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT TRASH AND MADE BABIES! Did you EVER think how that reflects on YOU? Really?

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Once again, the kids come out on the losing end because the adults are idiots. Not just because of the fighting either. Dad won't go get the medical equipment because he's too lazy or he thinks mom should provide it. Mom won't send it because she doesn't think she should have to. Meanwhile, the kid needs the medical treatment and isn't getting it. Hey, get your head out of your a**es and do what you gotta do to take care of your kids!! Oh yeah, and leave the drunken grandma at home.

Last edited:

jaxpink

The peole who were involved in the assualt did go in. It was dad who stayed on the phone with 911 and they were asking him to get the plates number. Dad also in the beginning of the video blcok and tell Mom;s Mother to put the stick down and leave. After that u see his shuts the gates. Dad doesnt argue or curse nor does the person who walked up to the car and that was b/c mom asked for her and to get the number for the sheriffs office. Also to see if the kids were ok. When the cops arrived and put cuffs on mom and her mother, Dad and moms friend gave the kids drinks and tried to soothe them.

jaxpink

Now I wish I had audio.

Here's what I really don't get.

"I'm gonna videotape this and put it up on the internets! That way THE WHOLE WORLD can see what kinda trash Mom is!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!"

Nevermind YOU HAD SEX WITH THAT TRASH AND MADE BABIES! Did you EVER think how that reflects on YOU? Really?
That was the only way to upload the video for the Ex-wife of moms boyfrind who asked to view it. Dad didnt post the video. Photbucket, attachments settings would not work. It wasnt meant to be public. It was only b/c that site would upload it and work properly.

jaxpink

People who actually care about kids don't engage in brawls in front of them. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves.

Please dont include me- I didnt brawl or attempt to. Im here trying to figure out what to do about all this.

jaxpink

Thank you, you took the words right out of my mouth. Once again, the kids come out on the losing end because the adults are idiots. Not just because of the fighting either. Dad won't go get the medical equipment because he's too lazy or he thinks mom should provide it. Mom won't send it because she doesn't think she should have to. Meanwhile, the kid needs the medical treatment and isn't getting it. Hey, get your head out of your a**es and do what you gotta do to take care of your kids!! Oh yeah, and leave the drunken grandma at home.

thanks! i will let Dad he can purchase the tubing without ins. and tell his that a dr should be able to provide a second rx for the meds they are on.

thanks! i will let Dad he can purchase the tubing without ins. and tell his that a dr should be able to provide a second rx for the meds they are on.

Hey, when you have kids, it is your responsibility to make sure they are receiving the care they need. You do whatever it takes to get them what they need. The mother is an idiot too. They both are and guess who is going to suffer? The only people in this situation that appear to have any brains at all is the boyfriend that dumped Mom and his ex-wife, for having enough sense to not want their children to be a part of this. Although, God only knows what damage was already done to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">