• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cps!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezmarelda

WoW! :eek::eek: Those poor babies.....people should require to pass competency tests before they breed!

Question #1. How long have you known your Potential Parenting Partner?

Question #2. Do you know your Potential Parenting Partner's full name, address, phone#, mother's maiden name and/or fathers full name?

Question #3. Do you think you can stand to be around your Potential Parenting Partner on a regular basis for the rest of your/their life?

Question #4. Do you and/or your Potential Parenting Partner have any bad habbits such as drinking and/or recreational drugs? And if so is this a problem?

Question #5. Are you and your Potential Parenting Partner smarter than a 5th grader?

Question #1. How long have you known your Potential Parenting Partner?

Question #2. Do you know your Potential Parenting Partner's full name, address, phone#, mother's maiden name and/or fathers full name?

Question #3. Do you think you can stand to be around your Potential Parenting Partner on a regular basis for the rest of your/their life?

Question #4. Do you and/or your Potential Parenting Partner have any bad habbits such as drinking and/or recreational drugs? And if so is this a problem?

Question #5. Are you and your Potential Parenting Partner smarter than a 5th grader?
I love it!! However,, I would have passed this when I married by ex and look how that turned out! :rolleyes:

jaxpink

Hey, when you have kids, it is your responsibility to make sure they are receiving the care they need. You do whatever it takes to get them what they need. The mother is an idiot too. They both are and guess who is going to suffer? The only people in this situation that appear to have any brains at all is the boyfriend that dumped Mom and his ex-wife, for having enough sense to not want their children to be a part of this. Although, God only knows what damage was already done to them.

yes but for some reason when Dad tells his lawyer this they dont seem too concerned that he needs it. He was not sure about how to go about getting the equip. I think there is one Medical supply store in town he needs to check out. Dad did call the dr when he finally got the name from Mom and he talked to them about the medical needs and was happy to hear from him. He will be going to the Dr appt tomorrow and decided not tell mom so she doesnt change the Appt again. Dad requested the medical records from the hospital and they want 2000.00 for 3800 pages for both girls!!

jaxpink

Based on your performance in the video and your idiotic postings in this forum...You should not be making this kind of comment.

BTW: Special Ed does NOT = Stupid
what is the world makes u think i was in the video. the three woman who were "brawling" as its put are never seen except for one( the grandmother)

jaxpink

Based on your performance in the video and your idiotic postings in this forum...You should not be making this kind of comment.

BTW: Special Ed does NOT = Stupid

No dear it means for the most part Incompetant.
Not stupid- Supid is from not thinking which is a choice at times
Incompetant mean not having the capacity to think as well and not having the brain function to do so and is not always someones fault-

jaxpink

But my question is should CPS look into Mom,Dad, and Grandma.. Anyone? I cant see why they are turning their heads like this only b/c they are friends of the family!!!

casa

But my question is should CPS look into Mom,Dad, and Grandma.. Anyone? I cant see why they are turning their heads like this only b/c they are friends of the family!!!
I answered your question about CPS two pages ago. Read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">