• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mother seeking Child Custody. What are my options?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes, I got it.

lol ... This thread is getting weird.

DC
Getting? It passed "getting" three pages ago. And the OP has run scared. And dad is supposedly on the other forum (I think it is him or the same person as this forum) and life goes on. AND I finished my objections' brief a little bit ago so the weekend can officially start. White wine?

And I am just going to assume you are a guy because if you are a girl with magical testicles, I would ask for a picture of the jar they are in. Okay?

TigerD

Getting? It passed "getting" three pages ago. And the OP has run scared. And dad is supposedly on the other forum (I think it is him or the same person as this forum) and life goes on. AND I finished my objections' brief a little bit ago so the weekend can officially start. White wine?

And I am just going to assume you are a guy because if you are a girl with magical testicles, I would ask for a picture of the jar they are in. Okay?
Yes I am a guy. But, I did just have surgery to dim the magic of the testicles - 5 kids is enough to test the sanity of any person. (My oldest girl is in college, my oldest son is 5, my other daughter is 17 months and my youngest boy is 6 weeks. We lost my other son in 2010.)

Nice introduction on that other site. I'll pass - it read a little depressing - like Fight Club's "Men being Men together" group.

I have to pass on the wine - No refreshments for me until after that little quiz at the end of the month. Matter of fact, I expect to drop out of sight in a day or so and go dark on all my electronic communication.

DC

Just Blue

Yes I am a guy. But, I did just have surgery to dim the magic of the testicles - 5 kids is enough to test the sanity of any person. (My oldest girl is in college, my oldest son is 5, my other daughter is 17 months and my youngest boy is 6 weeks. We lost my other son in 2010.)

Nice introduction on that other site. I'll pass - it read a little depressing - like Fight Club's "Men being Men together" group.

I have to pass on the wine - No refreshments for me until after that little quiz at the end of the month. Matter of fact, I expect to drop out of sight in a day or so and go dark on all my electronic communication.

DC
OMG!! I am so sorry for the loss of your son DC. I can not imagine how that feels...I think I know...but I really can't. :(

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

DC
Um congrats on surviving teen years, sorry about your other son, but hope you survive three more teen years. I am not sure about the other site. We shall see. I may be too witchy for them after a while. It takes a whole heck of a lot of effort to be nice. And I don't have a lot of patience.

May you pass your quiz at the end of the month. I don't even know what quiz but feel I missed something. PM me if you feel like it and Good LUCK! Hope you pass?!!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I may be confusing DC with someone else, but if not, then when he passes his quiz, he will be DC, Esquire.
Ummm, HECK YEAH! That would be cool. That quiz sucks to high heaven and is more like a marathon -- me I am a walker and managed it. GO DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TigerD

Yes. I sit for the Bar this month. And in Aug - I'll take a couple of weeks with my kids and go fishing in Minnesota.

So, I'll be a sporadic - at best - poster for the next month or so.

DC

NotSoConfusdOne

DC
Depressing? Should it be all unicorns farting rainbows? We have (supposedly) two parents who will stop at nothing until a Solomonic-type judgment. Both of them need to get punched a little in the head *figuratively* until they realize that their asinine issues take a backseat to a newborn's needs. I honestly think a lot of it is because of social customs from whatever country they orginated from.

OG, no need to withhold punches. You'll hear us talk about a cluebat at times. We can be pretty brutal to those who just don't get it, and need to be stopped in their tracks.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Depressing? Should it be all unicorns farting rainbows? We have (supposedly) two parents who will stop at nothing until a Solomonic-type judgment. Both of them need to get punched a little in the head *figuratively* until they realize that their asinine issues take a backseat to a newborn's needs. I honestly think a lot of it is because of social customs from whatever country they orginated from.

OG, no need to withhold punches. You'll hear us talk about a cluebat at times. We can be pretty brutal to those who just don't get it, and need to be stopped in their tracks.
Aaahh..... From the other board. And a 10 mo is hardly a "newborn".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">