• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 and 20 year old sons smoking pot

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holysnikey

To be honest I don't think you have a right to judge this supposed one person. Lets make this seem a little less drug orientated and more religious. jesus said he who has not sinned may cast the first stone. So if any of you guys have never sipped an alcoholic beverage, smoked a cigarette or drank even a cup of coffee then please go ahead and yell at him. Also like said above she will not lose her house for depending on state laws anything under around 2 ounces. Which is a large amount that most 16 year olds do not buy.

Nu Shaga Nazad

Shay-Pari'e said:
negligent said:
Actually bitch, what i'm saying is based on fact, and the fact is, unless the child is dealing drugs out of the mothers house, the house will not be taken off her, WRONG!

there is no proof that he is selling drugs, so she isnt going to lose her home.WRONG!

So see that through the "haze" of your ignorance about how this kind of **** works. My father called the police while i was cooking mescaline in his kitchen, but the cop was just as stupid as half of you, and didnt know what it was, and wouldnt you know it i'm still here in my house and so is my dad, so are both our vehicles, and thats more than selling, thats manufacturing an illegal substance A drugie still living with Daddy cooking up God know's what in his kitchen because he just can't handle a normal life. Bravo, .....I'm sure I will be supporting your welfare babies soon enough! That, or the state will take them away from you.

Also your wrong about the same people with different names posting, because your obviously stupid as hell when it comes to the internet as well, unless I had a bunch of different email addresses, i couldnt make different names because you register with an email address This is where you got real dumb. You CAN have a zillion E-mail address on the internet. Not real smart are you?

I bet you stupid ****s dont even know the real reason marijuana is illegal? Anyone want to try and guess? LMFAO!

I tried being polite the first few posts, but you people are closeminded ignorant peices of **** who are talking out your asses about what you think is fact, when in reality it is not Too Funny!
hmmm...ok, prove that the state can take your house away for finding 3.5 grams of marijuana in your sons dresser?. oh wait, they cant. so just because you said WRONG! doesnt make you right, ****in retard

Neal1421

holysnikey said:
To be honest I don't think you have a right to judge this supposed one person. Lets make this seem a little less drug orientated and more religious.

This isn't about religion, it's about the law.

jesus said he who has not sinned may cast the first stone. So if any of you guys have never sipped an alcoholic beverage, smoked a cigarette or drank even a cup of coffee then please go ahead and yell at him. Also like said above she will not lose her house for depending on state laws anything under around 2 ounces. Which is a large amount that most 16 year olds do not buy.

Oh no! Drinking coffee is a sin. I am on the fast track to hell then. :eek:

MetalKing

Not once have I seen any reply to the "dopeheads" actually having any merit pertaining to marijuana use.

Pretty pitiful that you have basically admitted to being backed into a corner by these "disgusting potheads," isn't it?

Maybe its because we're a hell of a lot smarter than you think (and I guess in this case, just smarter than you). It's blatantly obvious that you have succumbed to the anti-drug propaganda. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us and you can still redeem yourself.

Admit that you have no idea about:
a) marijuana
b) criminal law (Police officer: "We found 1.2 grams of weed in this house!! It, along with all it contains, is now ours!!!" hahaha yeah right)
c) us "dopeheads"

Furthermore, I would like you to apologize to the poster for giving such awful advice and to all of us for being exceedingly ignorant on a multitude of issues.

To the poster: if you encourage responsible use, I guarentee you you will be pleased with the results. A mother of a friend did so and he was in all honors classes and recevied a 34 on the ACT. If grades fall or he starts acting up, you treat it as any other privelege; you take it and don't give it back until he improves.

Neal1421

Nu Shaga Nazad said:
actually, its a proven fact, that caffiene is more addictive than marijuana. haha, go learn somen!
But it isn't against the law sweetheart!:rolleyes:

By the way, how about you go back to school and learn how to spell.

Last edited:

Neal1421

MetalKing said:
Not once have I seen any reply to the "dopeheads" actually having any merit pertaining to marijuana use.

Pretty pitiful that you have basically admitted to being backed into a corner by these "disgusting potheads," isn't it?

Maybe its because we're a hell of a lot smarter than you think (and I guess in this case, just smarter than you). It's blatantly obvious that you have succumbed to the anti-drug propaganda. Don't worry, it happens to the best of us and you can still redeem yourself.

Admit that you have no idea about:
a) marijuana
b) criminal law (Police officer: "We found 1.2 grams of weed in this house!! It, along with all it contains, is now ours!!!" hahaha yeah right)
c) us "dopeheads"

Furthermore, I would like you to apologize to the poster for giving such awful advice and to all of us for being exceedingly ignorant on a multitude of issues.

To the poster: if you encourage responsible use, I guarentee you you will be pleased with the results. A mother of a friend did so and he was in all honors classes and recevied a 34 on the ACT. If grades fall or he starts acting up, you treat it as any other privelege; you take it and don't give it back until he improves.
You've got to be kidding me.

Shay-Pari'e

Nu Shaga Nazad said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
hmmm...ok, prove that the state can take your house away for finding 3.5 grams of marijuana in your sons dresser?. oh wait, they cant. so just because you said WRONG! doesnt make you right, ****in retard

Who said they could? I said they could lose everything because of the doper kid. You don't get this do you?

Nu Shaga Nazad

Shay-Pari'e said:
Did these dopers from some doper support group decide to make this forum their play ground for the day?:rolleyes:

actually, this drug law forum, will be my new playground for the next couple years, so get used to having us around. because were going to actually open peoples eyes and show you all what, really happens about drug charges, cause you should obvously go to another section of the forum

MetalKing

Neal1421 said:
Doesn't make it any better jackass :rolleyes:

edit: I have got to say, this is really fun

I don't plan on leaving either; just gonna hang around and expose your ignorance

Nu Shaga Nazad

Neal1421 said:

By the way, how about you go back to school and learn how to spell.

i can just type faster, OH and where i live, marijuana isnt illegal, its decriminalzed, im allowed to have it. BUT in h.s i had a 3.6 gpa, scored a 32 on my ACt and a 1300 on my SAT. So im fine. BUT just because its against the law, doesnt mean its right for it to be so, and the government is slowly learning from there mistakes and making it legal again. all in due time My sweetheart!

edit- there are 5,000+ more of us coming into your sight because it has been exposed, be ready! haha

MetalKing

Shay-Pari'e said:
Neal1421 said:

Nor does it get you high and then do stupid things!
?!? WOW this is one of my favorites...

You've never heard "caffeine buzz" or "caffeine high"?! That's pretty tough to miss.

It does too get you "high," that's why 3 billion people drink it everyday; the caffeine high is waking you up and getting you hyper. It's still a psychoactive.

PLEASE one of you actually debate this instead of providing retarded speculation about everything... if I want that I'll turn on Fox News.

Nu Shaga Nazad

Shay-Pari'e said:
Neal1421 said:

Nor does it get you high and then do stupid things!

HMMMMMM.....actually i have gotten a sugar high before, and then i ran into a wall and broke my nose, when i was 10. so it can make you do stupid things. BUT marijuana makes you high, not retarded to do stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">