• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody and CPS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Loveforfamily

The officer is a witness. As such, it is not required (or even desired) that he remain in the courtroom for the entire proceeding.

No it is not, I mean he showed up, he did not have to. Once he realized the direction it was going he left.

If he had care or concern then he would have stayed and at least stated his point.

However, yes you are right, he could freely leave whenever he wanted.

Loveforfamily

Aaaah, I see. So rehab, etc. was your "reward" for getting bumped down to a misdemeanor. And you think it went your way.

Regarding schooling... you got what you wanted, so it's a moot point.

As you were told earlier, you no longer get the input you used to - until CPS/court says you do.
Correct,
Exactly, Officer likely went back to work...or home if he was off schedule.

Real life criminal cases are not like an episode of L&O where the arresting officer stays in court till verdict.
No man, who comes all the way out to courthouse, waits 3 hours then just leaves. Either then you are skipping work, thus avoiding obligations as I am listings...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
No it is not, I mean he showed up, he did not have to. Once he realized the direction it was going he left.
He didn't just choose to pop his head into your hearing. His job is to report to the court when the court orders it. When he is no longer needed, he is released.

If he had care or concern then he would have stayed and at least stated his point.
No, that's not how it works.

However, yes you are right, he could freely leave whenever he wanted.
That's not what I said, not what I meant, and is incorrect.

Zigner

Correct,

No man, who comes all the way out to courthouse, waits 3 hours then just leaves. Either then you are skipping work, thus avoiding obligations as I am listings...
Who does that? A police officer who is ordered to do so by the court. He is paid to be there, and thus is not "skipping work." He is obligated to be there, and thus is doing exactly the opposite of "avoiding obligations."

Zigner

Unnesscary insults are also not needed, so technically your answers is to yourself. Your "opinion is irrelevant as well"

Factual information, that is different.

Again though, I do appreciate your "opinion" as well.
What insults?
I'm beginning to get a clearer picture of things here...

Loveforfamily

Aaaah, I see. So rehab, etc. was your "reward" for getting bumped down to a misdemeanor. And you think it went your way.

As you were told earlier, you no longer get the input you used to - until CPS/court says you do.

Yes rehab and so forth was an agreement. I have done my full in patient stay. I am also on good terms with my probation officer. There is a much different interaction between PO, and CPS....What the "law requires" is much different then insert other comment here require.

I do see what is wrong here, and have followed every requirement to the tee. I am specifically referencing the lack of communication and direction!

Grandma did allow so, with little communication, but it was allowed.....

So now your comeback is me or her is wrong? Because from above she would be wrong.....which is my whole point.

Unnesscary insults are also not needed, so technically your answers is to yourself. Your "opinion is irrelevant as well"

Factual information, that is different.

Again though, I do appreciate your "opinion" as well.
So, you don't want anyone to respond to you unless they agree with you. You want an echo chamber. At this point, I suggest you hire an attorney.

Loveforfamily

Who does that? A police officer who is ordered to do so by the court. He is paid to be there, and thus is not "skipping work." He is obligated to be there, and thus is doing exactly the opposite of "avoiding obligations."
Bro he either left court early either not doing his full duty, or he bailed actual work to be in court and sit.....

I am also starting to understand this....why I got out of management. If you cant understand this then never mind, you opinion is mute.

Are you the "martial arts guy" if so, then your slipping. If not pick one up, or meditation, or a book not really sure what to say here.

Loveforfamily

So, you don't want anyone to respond to you unless they agree with you. You want an echo chamber. At this point, I suggest you hire an attorney.
Incorrect, I said I appreciated and respected almost everyone's opinion.

Your right though this doesn't need to be a debate. I will take the advice all has offered, which I understand you all have done for free and with your time.

My opinion, is irrelevant at this point. Really the only thing that is important is my sons well being and financially responsibilities.

Loveforfamily

You misunderstand. As far as CPS is concerned, your opinion IS irrelevant.
Thanks, yeah my recent comment reflects that conclusion. Understood....

My question to get to the core is that legal or not....

However you all have answered and it is apparently very legal. In fact i'm not sure who has kids here, but if they say no schooling for your child until age 5(as listed in the other comment(, then I guess that tis what isss is.

Loveforfamily

He didn't just choose to pop his head into your hearing. His job is to report to the court when the court orders it. When he is no longer needed, he is released.

No, that's not how it works.

That's not what I said, not what I meant, and is incorrect.

Nooooo man I am telling you the cop does stupid facebook videos, he does drugs, he abuses the system, and did not even care enough to stay to make is point. He simply got mad because I knew the law and he didn't, he broke the law and didn't want to be in trouble. Its fine I'm not saying agree with me, but apparently from this forum American police are super upstanding.

Not at all why our social and legal system is a joke to every other county in the world....

Sorry every police man, lawery, and judge, is actually very upstanding, straight edged and does nothing wrong, nor would ever do wrong, harm or steal....

Loveforfamily

As others have said, by your response I can see your level of understanding to me(definatly not an insult guys)whether it be socially or literal I.Q.

The responses have shown me where everyone is at, and where I should be.

Loveforfamily

Not an insult guys, obviously intellectually I am much lower then everyone here.....

Sorry they only allowed me into public school at age 5

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">