• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Custody and CPS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

I do see what is wrong here, and have followed every requirement to the tee. I am specifically referencing the lack of communication and direction!

Grandma did allow so, with little communication, but it was allowed.....

So now your comeback is me or her is wrong? Because from above she would be wrong.....which is my whole point.

Unnesscary insults are also not needed, so technically your answers is to yourself. Your "opinion is irrelevant as well"

Factual information, that is different.

Again though, I do appreciate your "opinion" as well.
That wasn't an insult or opinion. That is the reality of the situation. Legally, the only opinion that matters is the opinion of CPS.

When someone takes on the job of kinship foster care (ie grandma caring for the child) they are specifically agreeing to follow the rules set by CPS for that case. One of the things that they agree to do is to not permit any unauthorized contact between the parent(s) and children. Any violation of the rules can result in the child being removed from the kinship care provider and put into foster care with someone else. Many grandparent kinship care providers have had children yanked from their care for allowing unauthorized contact.

For example, if the schedule set by CPS is that you are allowed to see the child on Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 5-7 PM then that is the ONLY contact that grandma is supposed to allow between you and the child. Telling you that they would be at a location like a fair or an amusement park so that you could come there to see the child there would be violating that rule.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Bro he either left court early either not doing his full duty, or he bailed actual work to be in court and sit.....
His DUTY (JOB) is to be in court until he's released from court.

I am also starting to understand this....why I got out of management. If you cant understand this then never mind, you opinion is mute.
I've only got one thing to say in response to this: HUH?

Are you the "martial arts guy" if so, then your slipping. If not pick one up, or meditation, or a book not really sure what to say here.
I took one martial arts class with my daughter about 20 years ago. I decided there were other activities I could participate in that were better suited to me.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
There really is nothing further that this forum will be able to help you with. Please go back to the beginning of this thread and read everything you've been told. Try to do so without feeling as if you are being attacked. Look at the information as coming from people trying to help you. Best of luck to you.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
In fact i'm not sure who has kids here, but if they say no schooling for your child until age 5(as listed in the other comment(, then I guess that tis what isss is.
You're twisting things. The LAW REQUIRES a child to begin formal education at five. That doesn't mean a child shouldn't start learning earlier. Most kids do start learning earlier - informally - at home/daycare. However, CPS decided/determined that something more formal wasn't necessary for your son at the time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">