• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dr request

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJane

You have to see that Mom would not allow Dad to see hids Kids for a Year and 12 days. Until he and her got into court she would say nothing do nothing.
Until he got her into court, she had no obligation to let him see the children.

Isis1

if the father were to look hard enough, they do have doctor's offices open on Saturdays.he just has to research it. it might be inconvienent, but if it were necessary, it can be done.

he just needs to keep detailed notes so all these little details can be ironed out in court.

and like every attorney has ever said on theses forums....no parent is required to do anything without a court order. it would be in the child's best interest for the parents to work together, but if they were working together as parents, they wouldnt be needing the court to interfere in the first place.

CJane

and like every attorney has ever said on theses forums....no parent is required to do anything without a court order. it would be in the child's best interest for the parents to work together, but if they were working together as parents, they wouldnt be needing the court to interfere in the first place.
Did you SEE the other thread that this person posted yesterday?

Neither one of these parents is interested in the welfare of the children, or in behaving like grownups.

Zephyr

jax, for being just a friend you sure do know every little detail that's going on in ther life, do you live with them?

ProSeDadinMD

First it was this:
.... What the appt was for i am not tooo sure. Something about Lung X-rays
And now it's this:
... Mom was to be bringing x-rays to the appt.
First, which is it?

Second, in your video from your last thread, the person who initially set the camera down(and seems to be the person doing the recording) is the same person who walks up to the truck in the green. Was that you? You stated that it was Dad's wife.

Isis1

you know....i'm going to say one other thing here. and because i allowed myself to get irritated when i was a NCP. i had to learn something. and maybe this might help your frame of mind.

just because you aren't getting your way, doesn't make it an emergency. there is an end to this drama when you have the court date.

it's what got me through my year in the court system. i knew there was an end. and yes, being a CP is still just as stressful since the now NCP is still breathing and VERY angry, but knowing it won't always be like this once those small details are ironed out.

jaxpink

First it was this:

And now it's this:

First, which is it?

Second, in your video from your last thread, the person who initially set the camera down(and seems to be the person doing the recording) is the same person who walks up to the truck in the green. Was that you? You stated that it was Dad's wife.

The dr asked that the X-Rays be brought. Mom also said they were taken and when the Dr asked for them it was because mom had them. If the Dr needed them then the appt had something to do with that.

jaxpink

First it was this:

And now it's this:

First, which is it?

Yah same person. Thats is dads wife who had the digital. She put it down and walked off. Then Mom called her to the car. I however live in the home next door in the same neighborhood Mom and her Mother used to live!! I know alot i know. Poor me

casa

Well mom is refusing. Just found out. Dad is owed 12 hours make up time so dad asked for 4 of that to take them to the DR. Mom is still refusing.

By the way CPS could care less.. trust me. Im my thread yesterday this was addressed. It is being requested a new case worker look into this. Dad is explaining to the Dr no meds are be given to Dad for treatments.

What Dr orders would be violated in the court order??? Can you help me understand this. Dads court order says both parents can attend.
You should already have contacted the Office of the Ombudsmen....and if you told them the children's Health was in Jeapordy because of medical neglect (& gave them the Dr's information/number)...then CPS sure WOULD CARE because right now THEIR a$$es are on the line re; these two children.

Like I told you yesterday~ NO ONE cares about the stupid cursing & crazy baby's momma's momma :cool: This is Medical Neglect. Period. Dad needs to move his ass or he's going to be held accountable for failure to protect.

The dr asked that the X-Rays be brought. Mom also said they were taken and when the Dr asked for them it was because mom had them. If the Dr needed them then the appt had something to do with that.
Ah....but see, the Dr. may have assumed he was dealing with mature adults.....not adults that behave like teen thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">