• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dr request

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxpink

if the father were to look hard enough, they do have doctor's offices open on Saturdays.he just has to research it. it might be inconvienent, but if it were necessary, it can be done.

he just needs to keep detailed notes so all these little details can be ironed out in court.

and like every attorney has ever said on theses forums....no parent is required to do anything without a court order. it would be in the child's best interest for the parents to work together, but if they were working together as parents, they wouldnt be needing the court to interfere in the first place.
The temp order dad has is for Sats right now til Jan. There is a temp order signed. Nothing permanext as of yet is what I am trying to get at.
Dad is just doing as Dr asked and scared that by not doing anything that would be maybe worse for the girls.
Dad has made agreements with mom so many times and she disagrees when he gets there to meet her that he makes no more attempts. He even paid Child Support without an order and mom said if he did he could see the girls. That was a kick in the face.
He requested to pay mom and they refused and one hearing b/c she didnt want "her" benefits being messed with/ The ssi she gets for the girls.
He got an order now to give her CS

jaxpink

You should already have contacted the Office of the Ombudsmen....and if you told them the children's Health was in Jeapordy because of medical neglect (& gave them the Dr's information/number)...then CPS sure WOULD CARE because right now THEIR a$$es are on the line re; these two children.

Like I told you yesterday~ NO ONE cares about the stupid cursing & crazy baby's momma's momma :cool: This is Medical Neglect. Period. Dad needs to move his ass or he's going to be held accountable for failure to protect.
yes I got that info yesterday and gave it. now this happened this morning so now another call will need to be made.

ProSeDadinMD

Yah same person. Thats is dads wife who had the digital. She put it down and walked off. Then Mom called her to the car. I however live in the home next door in the same neighborhood Mom and her Mother used to live!! I know alot i know. Poor me
Ok, so now you are saying that it wasn't you, but in your other thread, you stated the following:
actually this bideo was from a digital camera, i just hit play and it did. i had no idea it would record so long.
So again, who are you? You will get more and better answers by being honest here.

casa

yes I got that info yesterday and gave it. now this happened this morning so now another call will need to be made.
This is THE time to burn up the lines...Dad now has a Dr. requesting needed care & Mom refusing. Dad needs to ACT NOW and not stop until he gets a remedy.

Zephyr

Ok, so now you are saying that it wasn't you, but in your other thread, you stated the following:

So again, who are you? You will get more and better answers by being honest here.
good catch PSDM!!! I knew this didn't pass the smell test......

jaxpink

good catch PSDM!!! I knew this didn't pass the smell test......
SMELL TEST... GOOD ONE...
Sorry for the confusion.
Actually I began the recording first part of what happened. It was not my camera and i began recording when the assualt broke out. When It ended and the screaming and stuff started. Which is what u see when I gave the digital back to Dad's Wife to get anything else that might be of use. She set it on a car bumper from what i could see and played the camera. Our home are i guess you could say adjacent. My backdoor faces their front door which is alos the side of their house. Their Driveway sits along my fance and yard as well.
Out landlord is the same man who owns both homes. So this happened almost in my backyard.

jaxpink

This is THE time to burn up the lines...Dad now has a Dr. requesting needed care & Mom refusing. Dad needs to ACT NOW and not stop until he gets a remedy.
THANKS I emailed Dad the name again. He said he got 2000 hits in Texas so is trying to get a correct number again. He is using yellowpages. Hope he gets it right to call.

happybug

THANKS I emailed Dad the name again. He said he got 2000 hits in Texas so is trying to get a correct number again. He is using yellowpages. Hope he gets it right to call.

Just curious. Since Dad obviously has internet access, why is his neighbor here asking all of his questions?

CJane

Yeah, sorry... not buying it.

See, here's the deal. If the DOCTOR thought that medical neglect was taking place, then the DOCTOR would have to call CPS all on his/her own. Because the DOCTOR is a mandated reporter.

Dad is trying to get custody of these kids. He's actually hoping that when they go to court mid-January that he'll be awarded custody.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if 90% of this was an effort to create enough evidence to prove Mom unfit.

It's VERY likely that the reason CPS doesn't seem to 'do anything' is because the calls are determined to be unfounded.

Have y'all ever wondered what MY Ex would sound like posting here about how unfit I AM... his calls to CPS, etc? Think about it.

See, here's the deal. If the DOCTOR thought that medical neglect was taking place, then the DOCTOR would have to call CPS all on his/her own. Because the DOCTOR is a mandated reporter.

Dad is trying to get custody of these kids. He's actually hoping that when they go to court mid-January that he'll be awarded custody.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if 90% of this was an effort to create enough evidence to prove Mom unfit.

It's VERY likely that the reason CPS doesn't seem to 'do anything' is because the calls are determined to be unfounded.

Have y'all ever wondered what MY Ex would sound like posting here about how unfit I AM... his calls to CPS, etc? Think about it.

My thoughts exactly Cjane. It also occurs to me that a REAL friend of the family, as OP claims to be, would not so publicly publish this family's dirty laundry or get so involved in this family's personal problems.

profmum

Ditto.. I think OG outed Mum and Dad earlier for playing tit for tat! probably a blessing tht SH thinks the internet is the root of all evil huh:) wish asshat felt the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">