• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex wants to file for Medicaid for daughter & Herself, BUT, daughter is covered by me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
They were off topic and posted just to incite a fight and cause a conflict....Posts like those don't belong on a forum that praises 'legal advice'

I believe the same about your post, but have decided not to report it so i can explain why hers were removed
Hardly.

Your thought pattern is very evident in the thread you started in the Child Custody forum and is very helpful in sussing out your true motives. :cool:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yes, my posting a thread asking how our DAUGHTERS Medical insurance will be effected by her mother attempting to put her on medicaid.....Yup, that's all about me :sarcasm: :rolleyes:
Bullpucky. THIS was why you started the thread - NOT to find out how her insurance will be affected.

What do i do?
Do i drop our daughter from my Work insurance and let her mother put her on Medicaid? Risking having the Child support agency come after me?
Do i refuse to drop our daughter from my work insurance and tick off her mom and make our current custody case going into extra innings?
If i refuse to drop our daughter, can her mother still apply for medicaid for her? Dual Coverage?

CSO286

Yes, my posting a thread asking how our DAUGHTERS Medical insurance will be effected by her mother attempting to put her on medicaid.....Yup, that's all about me :sarcasm: :rolleyes:
Asked and answered--on the first page.

The inusrance will not be affected in the least.

The rest is you posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">