• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

General questions for pursuing physical custody.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was such a dolt, so unstable, so far behind in maturity level when compared to a 13 year old then why did our judge rule in my favor? Riddle me that keyboard warriors :)

Just Blue

I'm a pretty successful man professionally and academically. I am also a damn good father .... our judge agrees although the keyboard warriors do not =)
With all of the success in your life...Why do you keep posting on a free advice forum? Why don't you hire an attorney to assist you? :confused::rolleyes:

^^^^ You really don't have any room to criticize anyone here. Are you sure you're actually mentally stable enough?
Sure I do this is the same backlash I was getting the first time around and I was able to accomplish what most of you pro's said I couldn't, never even took the bar. So carry on with your insults.

For the record I don't believe I criticized anyone or made any personal attacks. Keyboard warrior ... well thats just stating the obvious.

With all of the success in your life...Why do you keep posting on a free advice forum? Why don't you hire an attorney to assist you? :confused::rolleyes:
I foolishly thought maybe there are some people who are actually genuinely enjoy helping others, clearly I was wrong. Nonetheless your slights help ... take the good with the bad. Better question is who spends all day on a computer taking shots at strangers who are just looking for help?

Proserpina

Hmmm. Let's have a look, shall we?

Attorney and GAL

At least one person with a disability so troublesome it precludes pretty much every type of work, and instead lurks around trying to help people. Imagine that.

We have a Mom who is really quite incredible when it comes to neuropsych. for children.

Let's not forget a Mom and Grandmom who is truly the expert regarding grandparent visitation.

A Dad who is actually a picture of a great father - and this is where YOU should be taking notes.

A Mom who has had exceptional experience with many, many family law matters involving two states, a Brady Bunch and two adults determined to raise their children in the most healthy way possible.

Well, that's just a few of us. (I've missed people - sorry if I did that)

And then we have...you. Your words paint a rather ugly picture of a spoiled creature who would rather fight than actually - gasp! - look at what's best. It's a familiar thing here, and we tend to feel bad for the poor children who are being used as pawns.

Would you like more details, dear?

Proserpina

I foolishly thought maybe there are some people who are actually genuinely enjoy helping others, clearly I was wrong. Nonetheless your slights help ... take the good with the bad. Better question is who spends all day on a computer taking shots at strangers who are just looking for help?

I believe many of us would help Mom if she came here.

You seem to be unable to acknowledge your own faults. Not healthy.

Just Blue

There are many people who love to help others. That does not mean thay will help YOU.

Hire the attorney ...Really do that.

;)

Ladyback1

If I was such a dolt, so unstable, so far behind in maturity level when compared to a 13 year old then why did our judge rule in my favor? Riddle me that keyboard warriors :)
Because, unfortunately, in this country, some judges believe child rearing is a constitutional right--and those judges will bend over backward to allow a parent to raise their child.

Judges don't "KNOW" you any better than anybody on a message board.

A 13 y/o is capable of caring for a 3 year old. So, that is a non-starter. Just get that out of your bitty head.

I think it is stupid to not address the Holidays in a parenting order. And that whole thing w/ RDO--well, those can change and if/when they do? It's going to create even more issues.

(oh, and if your 3 y/o "always" has a cold? Then there is something medically going on that needs addressed! What are you --or mom-- doing about THAT?)

Just Blue

Because, unfortunately, in this country, some judges believe child rearing is a constitutional right--and those judges will bend over backward to allow a parent to raise their child.

A 13 y/o is capable of caring for a 3 year old. So, that is a non-starter. Just get that out of your bitty head.

I think it is stupid to not address the Holidays in a parenting order. And that whole thing w/ RDO--well, those can change and if/when they do? It's going to create even more issues.

(oh, and if your 3 y/o "always" has a cold? Then there is something medically going on that needs addressed! What are you --or mom-- doing about THAT?)
No child "always" has a cold. Child has an allergy. :)

I take her to her pediatrician, every time she needs to see the pediatrician, not mom. She can't be bothered to jump on a bus or pay for a cab for a DR visit. Its just easier for me to drive from long island to make it to DR appointments ... which I don't mind at all actually, just means more time with my baby :)

I believe many of us would help Mom if she came here.

You seem to be unable to acknowledge your own faults. Not healthy.

She paid for help, didn't help. What is interesting though is that you believe mom spending thousands of dollars to prevent weekly overnights is better parenting than dad insisting on being a consistent part of his daughters life.

Which faults am I not admitting to? Not standing idle as an every other weekend dad while someone else raises our kid? Insisting on being a consistent part of my daughters life? Spoiling her rotten? Moving into the best school district in the city? Not allowing my parental influence to be marginalized just because mom says so? Insisting that I have as much input in raising our child as I had in creating our child?

You people have a very strange perspective on things.

Why should one parent have more rights to child rearing over another. I mean .... all things being equal ... why? I wonder how may babysitter job postings range from the ages of 13-55 .....

RDO things won't change for me .... my career is my career and my rdo's rarely interfere with moms, making the best of both our free time for the person who it matters most to, our daughter. You may think its stupid not to address holidays buttttt ... why would I keep our daughter from her mother if I'm just going to be at work all day? That just sounds kind of selfish if you ask me ...... Clearly its not a matter of me not wanting to spend time with our daughter, I've made it clear where I stand on that. Why deny mom though when she's more available on said holiday??????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">