• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grades and transcripts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

efincherna11

Huh? What does that have to do with clerical (scrivener) errors?
The agressive campaign has to show you made an attempt for minorities he is a minority who has now been kept out even thought the errors occured while he was a member of the club and he continued as a member after the errors the sponsor failed to calculate the grades That is not his fault

efincherna11

The agressive campaign has to show you made an attempt for minorities he is a minority who has now been kept out even thought the errors occured while he was a member of the club and he continued as a member after the errors the sponsor failed to calculate the grades That is not my sons fault

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I cannot say I failed to mention I work for the school system thats how I know so much
I understand that you wish to remain anonymous to outsiders, but if we can't have enough information to review the consent decree, then we really can't help. Without being able to review the consent decree, there's no way we can even begin to guess if there may have been some sort of violation. At this point, we only have your assertions and conclusions that this is a civil rights issue, even though it appears to be a purely clerical-mistake issue. You're going to want to speak to an attorney so that you have attorney-client privilege and your anonymity can be maintained. I wish you the best of luck.

efincherna11

The school system must show and agressive campagin when it come to minorities they failed to do that Let me send you the link

quincy

The school system must show and agressive campagin when it come to minorities they failed to do that Let me send you the link
What County?

What are you considering an "aggressive campaign?" How do the errors on the transcript show a failure in this respect?

I am not saying there might not be an issue here with incorrect grades on your son's transcript, but I am still not seeing a civil rights violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">