• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandmas husband trying to put her in a home!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

My grandma has already told us she does not want to be in a home though can we record her telling us that can we take her to get a poa. There has to be something we can do literally he has ruined her whole life she has suffered because of him.
We’ve tried that already I’ve taken my grandma to the police station I’ve called social services so many times. She has a drs appointment tmrw and the dr wants to talk to my mom because her husband went over there to tell them he wants to put her in a home. Showing them the secretly recorded videos of my mom taking care of my grandma.

for being a professional attorney she has no heart. I don’t expect much though I worked in an office and all of them were just money hungry nasty people.
Still going to deny you were insulting?

Ilynat

Oh that’s so insulting saying you have no heart but a moron and all the other stuff isn’t lol omggg o_O

Just Blue

Oh that’s so insulting saying you have no heart but a moron and all the other stuff isn’t lol omggg o_O
She didn't call you a moron until you started posting like one. Reread your thread and see how you began this war of words.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I stated facts as well she has no heart period. She started calling me names but w/e.
Actually my medical records show I have a heart. So you are a liar and posting defamatory information. You are now on notice. If you keep up with this, I can find out who you are and sue you for defamation per se. I would win based upon current caselaw. So you might just want to shut up.

Ilynat

What kind of a** backwards site is this like really lol you guys just love arguing or what. Bunch of you’re wrong and I’m always right ppl on here. It’s been like this for years though I should’ve known.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What kind of a** backwards site is this like really lol you guys just love arguing or what. Bunch of you’re wrong and I’m always right ppl on here. It’s been like this for years though I should’ve known.
I was curious early on why you posted here in the first place if you have such a negative opinion of the site...

Ilynat

I was curious early on why you posted here in the first place if you have such a negative opinion of the site...
It’s them they always comment on everyone’s thread I thought maybe I would get someone different this time... but no... it’s them. Again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">