• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When does a Parenting Plan ends?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

We have all gotten jaded & cynical. Being Friday & the sun being over the yardarm (where I am, anyway!), I hereby order you all to have a drink with lunch!
I will have to delay that order...it's only 9:20 in my TZ. Although...I have O.J. and a bottle of Korbel. Is it ever too early for mimosa's?

Hi everyone. This is the step mom account. My husband has not open his own account yet. He has 3 children with his ex. They are ages 18,16,12. I was not on here to belittle anyone or get belittle by anyone other than to ask a question for my husband. I do understand step parents has no rights or obligations. It was just a question and no I did not get answer. So if you don't mind please just remove me from this site. Thank you

Just Blue

Hi everyone. This is the step mom account. My husband has not open his own account yet. He has 3 children with his ex. They are ages 18,16,12. I was not on here to belittle anyone or get belittle by anyone other than to ask a question for my husband. I do understand step parents has no rights or obligations. It was just a question and no I did not get answer. So if you don't mind please just remove me from this site. Thank you
No one "belittled" you...we just let you know that it is more effective to deal with the actual legal party and the correct way to refer to the children's mother. If that offends you, you are, of course, free to stop visiting this site. Although I hope you are not that thin-skinned. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential