• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

Shay-Pari'e said:
tryingtoplease said:
Hey IAAL,

While I'm enjoying this thread, your "genital warts" entry with only one post makes me suspicious (ie only one typo, upon a cursory glance). Could someone be so anxious, for attention or to win, that they would actually fabricate this story? Heaven forbid. Or is RJ looking for more attention?

BTW, how thick is your skin, doc? That sounded like an apology from my kid when he knew he was in trouble but didn't want to admit it. Oh no, I just gave them 30 more seconds of "notoriety". Aaarrrgghh!

Carry on with the original intent of IAAL's post and I'll ignore the hands up, oh, oh, oh, look at me from RJ. :rolleyes:

Let's just give RJ a *Golf Clap*,......you know, give her that little bit of attention she needs before she blows into a full blown tantrum.;)

Oh Shay....Are you and Ronda bickering again?? Why does she get so pissy with you?

Let's just give RJ a *Golf Clap*,......you know, give her that little bit of attention she needs before she blows into a full blown tantrum.;) [/QUOTE]

Love it! I do this when my oldest son is trying to come up with a convincing story to tell me about something I just busted him on. Drives him crazy! clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.

Shay-Pari'e

baystategirl said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Oh Shay....Are you and Ronda bickering again?? Why does she get so pissy with you? Actually she was being an idiot to RMET, so I posted in my opinion,

I can safely say she did not like my opinion, so I guess we are coddling her now. She wants us to see her fame and money.;)

Do you think I should let go of Rio the Boat Butler?
RJ seems to think I am not up to par with her.;)

Last edited:
S

shell007

Does it get any better than this???

Here's part of it!

Is it legal for someone to deduct a payment from your checking account without prior authorization? Situation: My sister's husband has recently been sent to prison and he was living in a travel trailer they had purchased together. He had not been making payments and my sister called the bank and told them to pick it up because she could not pay for it (She is a single parent to 5 under 18, and she is now raising her 1, 2, & 4 yr old grandchildren).

ceara19

shellandty said:
Does it get any better than this???

Here's part of it!

Is it legal for someone to deduct a payment from your checking account without prior authorization? Situation: My sister's husband has recently been sent to prison and he was living in a travel trailer they had purchased together. He had not been making payments and my sister called the bank and told them to pick it up because she could not pay for it (She is a single parent to 5 under 18, and she is now raising her 1, 2, & 4 yr old grandchildren).
Would they still be considered trailer trash if the trailer is repo'd? :cool:

Caveman

So I go out [URL="http://www.grantspass.com/cavemangrams/images/caveman.jpg"]hunting[/URL], But I did not realize all the [URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2c/Flock_of_sheep.jpg/250px-Flock_of_sheep.jpg"]Meat[/URL] was here, a bleating and well, being more of a
[URL="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/wazoo75/geico_cavemen2.jpg"]Caveperson[/URL] Than that Geico spokesperson.

most of you are making fools of yourselves.

And I just ordered the duck with mango salsa, shucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">