• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronda_jeremy

Shay-Pari'e said:
ronda_jeremy said:
You are kidding, correct? You don't actually believe I'm serious about wanting to extend an apology to you, do you? If that is the case, you truly are delusional. Do yourself a big favor and don't expect delivery of anything from me.

Now, you have yourself a nice day and don't count on me to make you happy. Not going to happen!

Who needs you to make them happy? You are a bitter lady because hubby found someone not a trashy as you.

*Trash* is the only thing you have portrayed yourself as on this forum.
Yo, paradise, read the plea from RMET stating that an apology from me will make her happy. Bitter all the way to the bank I am!

Thanks for the laughs!

Shay-Pari'e

ronda_jeremy said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Yo, paradise, read the plea from RMET stating that an apology from me will make her happy. Bitter all the way to the bank I am! Keep dreaming.

Thanks for the laughs!

No, I must thank you. This last post of yours shows your mental illness. Seek help.

Now back to the contest!

R

ronda_jeremy

Shay-Pari'e said:
ronda_jeremy said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
Yo, paradise, read the plea from RMET stating that an apology from me will make her happy. Bitter all the way to the bank I am! Keep dreaming.

Thanks for the laughs!

No, I must thank you. This last post of yours shows your mental illness. Seek help.

Now back to the contest!
I'm living your dream. Laughing all the way to the bank and not having to account to anyone. Bet you wish you could say the same, with honesty of course!

Thanks for the laughs! Now you just go away and play in the sandbox where you came from! HaHa!

rmet4nzkx

THE PRACTICE-31 said:
My response:

Yes, all States are open to the contest. However, the "Trashiness" MUST be apparent, and blatant in the INITIAL post. It cannot be spread out among many responses or different threads.

IAAL
It qualifies, since in her first thread on
03-02-2006, 09:37 AM
CaringMomof2

Need Some Help!!
What is the name of your state? NY

I need some help here with my situation. I am the mother of the 3 1/2 year old. My son's father & I live in different states. He has not seen our son since May 2005 and up to that point his visits had been sporadic, usually occuring every 6-12 months since our son was born in August 2002.

My son's father has stated that if I try to take him to court for a more child support (right now the order going through is for way less then the state requirements) he will take me to court for custody/visitation of our son. The visitation schedule that he wants is alternating holidays & at least 2 weeks during the summer. This child is 3 1/2 years old and doesn't know his father as more than just a picture. Will a court agree to visitation like this??!!
She thinks this man is actually sending her child support and she is not getting it at her PO box even though she checks it every day and that he is her "fiance" because they never broke up although he moved to another state and hasn't returned and they will be getting married and living together by the end of the year. She is delusional! I think she has a PO box because they don't deliver to her trailer.

THE PRACTICE-31

rmet4nzkx said:
It qualifies, since in her first thread on
03-02-2006, 09:37 AM

She thinks this man is actually sending her child support and she is not getting it at her PO box even though she checks it every day and that he is her "fiance" because they never broke up although he moved to another state and hasn't returned and they will be getting married and living together by the end of the year. She is delusional! I think she has a PO box because they don't deliver to her trailer.
My response:

Okay, maybe I wasn't specific enough. "Delusional" doesn't count. If you hadn't noticed, most of these posts are from people who are suffering from delusions. That, alone, doesn't cut it. The post, in order to be considered for the contest, MUST also be "kneeslapping" funny!

IAAL

Last edited:
R

ronda_jeremy

THE PRACTICE-31 said:
My response:

Okay, maybe I wasn't specific enough. "Delusional" doesn't count. If you hadn't noticed, most of these posts are from people who are suffering from delusions. That, alone, doesn't cut it. The post, in order to be considered for the contest, MUST also be "kneeslapping" funny!

IAAL
Forget the "kneeslapping" and let's get to the "fanny slapping"!

rmet4nzkx

Guidelines

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=158879
coosi said:
YOU'RE TRAILER TRASH WHEN...

The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night..

Jack Daniel's makes your list of "most admired people."

You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.

Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey watch this."

You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.

Your junior prom had a day-care.

You think the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are,"Gentlemen start your engines."

You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas is in it..

You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

One of your kids was born on a pool table.

You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

You think loading a dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

ceara19

There was a birth announcement in the newspaper this weekend. It proudly declared that "Levi Garrett" (that's a brand of chewing tobacco for the Yankees) was welcomed into the world by his big sister "Shasta"! And SURPRISE, there is no father to speak of. The only thing missing was "they will be heading home to the single wide tomorrow" and "mom is registered at Bubba's Beer Depot, The Dollar General and Pop's Bait and Tackle".

Duped?

Hey IAAL,

While I'm enjoying this thread, your "genital warts" entry with only one post makes me suspicious (ie only one typo, upon a cursory glance). Could someone be so anxious, for attention or to win, that they would actually fabricate this story? Heaven forbid. Or is RJ looking for more attention?

BTW, how thick is your skin, doc? That sounded like an apology from my kid when he knew he was in trouble but didn't want to admit it. Oh no, I just gave them 30 more seconds of "notoriety". Aaarrrgghh!

Carry on with the original intent of IAAL's post and I'll ignore the hands up, oh, oh, oh, look at me from RJ. :rolleyes:

Shay-Pari'e

ronda_jeremy said:
Shay-Pari'e said:
ronda_jeremy said:
I'm living your dream. Laughing all the way to the bank and not having to account to anyone. Bet you wish you could say the same, with honesty of course!

Thanks for the laughs! Now you just go away and play in the sandbox where you came from! HaHa!

You actually think I want your dream? You have serious issues Ronda. I'm very honest about our hard working income.

It would floor you honey.

Shay-Pari'e

tryingtoplease said:
Hey IAAL,

While I'm enjoying this thread, your "genital warts" entry with only one post makes me suspicious (ie only one typo, upon a cursory glance). Could someone be so anxious, for attention or to win, that they would actually fabricate this story? Heaven forbid. Or is RJ looking for more attention?

BTW, how thick is your skin, doc? That sounded like an apology from my kid when he knew he was in trouble but didn't want to admit it. Oh no, I just gave them 30 more seconds of "notoriety". Aaarrrgghh!

Carry on with the original intent of IAAL's post and I'll ignore the hands up, oh, oh, oh, look at me from RJ. :rolleyes:

Let's just give RJ a *Golf Clap*,......you know, give her that little bit of attention she needs before she blows into a full blown tantrum.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">