• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronda_jeremy said:
Gee, okay. So StickyFingers got here first. Big deal. RMET pointed out that she has posted more in a shorter period of time than you. So, now what?
:rolleyes: When you actually get a clue....Then come back and try again.:rolleyes:

R

ronda_jeremy

StickyFingers said:
:rolleyes: When you actually get a clue....Then come back and try again.:rolleyes:
Hum! RMET = 15,800 + posts. StickyFingers = 524. One year difference and StickyFingers is blowing smoke because "she was here first". Boo hoo StickyFingers. RMET has you hands down.

ronda_jeremy said:
Hum! RMET = 15,800 + posts. StickyFingers = 524. One year difference and StickyFingers is blowing smoke because "she was here first". Boo hoo StickyFingers. RMET has you hands down.
You are showing your ignorance.

Rmet is 'retired' so to speek. And I have a job where at times I am there for up to and beyond 24 hours at a time.

Being a newbie like you are....You have no clue..about any poster or law.

Keep your **** up and you will find yourself, not only on the outskirts, but banned from this MB.

I suggest you take that cotton out of your ears and stuff it in your mouth.

Respect is earned around here. Not in battle with a member who has been here far longer than you.

ceara19

baystategirl said:
OMG! We gotta talk...I have the same dream...But mine also has a sound-proof room and toenail clippers...Does this mean I am crazy??:eek:
A vegetable peeler always sounded like more fun to me! :cool:

R

ronda_jeremy

StickyFingers said:
Damn Newbies....gotta love their ignorance!:D
Please elaborate on your demand regarding "Damn Newbies". Please be explicit as to whom you are "damning".

ceara19

ronda_jeremy said:
Please elaborate on your demand regarding "Damn Newbies". Please be explicit as to whom you are "damning".
I'm pretty sure it was YOU that was being referred to.

R

ronda_jeremy

ceara19 said:
I'm pretty sure it was YOU that was being referred to.
Thanking you for your knowlegeable input. It will be considered a "matter of fact" that you are acting on behalf of StickyFingers.

ceara19

ronda_jeremy said:
Thanking you for your knowlegeable input. It will be considered a "matter of fact" that you are acting on behalf of StickyFingers.
I don't give a rat's ass what you care to consider. I just called like I saw it, plain and simple. Never said how I personally felt on the matter.

R

ronda_jeremy

ceara19 said:
I don't give a rat's ass what you care to consider. I just called like I saw it, plain and simple. Never said how I personally felt on the matter.
According to your massive amount of posts, you don't give a rat's ass about your kid.

ceara19

ronda_jeremy said:
According to your massive amount of posts, you don't give a rat's ass about your kid.
WTF are you talking about? Why don't you get back to trying to weasel your way out of paying the sales tax for that treadmill you want?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">