• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmet4nzkx

Blonde Lebinese said:
For those interested , I had the X and Aunt drive me to the " bus " station , and She begged me to stay
. What a friigin joke . Her and her druggy sister , and family . I thought I was in for a good time leaving a good job at a Hosp.:D
Good thing you weren't sleeping in the trailer when it caught fire, your ex might not have woke you:eek:

Just Blue

justalayman said:
Not picking on you BL, especially in your "condition" but what is "druudy". The rest I can decipher but you've got me on that one.

Druudy=Druggie....I think...

R

ronda_jeremy

Blonde Lebinese said:
For those interested , I had the X and Aunt drive me to the " bus " astation , and She begged me to satay . What a friigin joke . Herb and her druudy sister , and family . I thought I was in for a good time leaving a good job at a Hosp.:D
wft is "astation"? "satay" "friigin" "druudy". You worked at a hospital in what capacity? wtf are you on, buddy?

ronda_jeremy said:
wft is "astation"? "satay" "friigin" "druudy". You worked at a hospital in what capacity? wtf are you on, buddy?
You have absolutely no seniority to even question anyone on the MB ( or give advice)...much less a senior member.

Where is Rmets apology?

BL

rmet4nzkx said:
Good thing you weren't sleeping in the trailer when it caught fire, your ex might not have woke you:eek:
Well I was back up North when I got the Call from her . Yeah right I spank the lil ****s ass for starting a fire under the teailer , and he screams tourture . Mom babies him . then the after math .. Then sometime later She abandoned All the kids at an unkn . persons home .

Her and her sis where the pathetic ones .

justalayman

ronda_jeremy said:
astation= station
satay=stay
friigin=friggin

and the one I could not guess
druudy= druggy

rmet4nzkx said:
I have a few more posts.:p
Yeah....Damn the day job!;) :)

Keeps me workin...even on weekends.

Damn dead people..and other crimes!....if only they happend between the hours of 8am-5pm!;)

Sometimes I want to toss my pager and cell in the toilet!;)

rmet4nzkx

StickyFingers said:
Yeah....Damn the day job!;) :)

Keeps me workin...even on weekends.

Damn dead people..and other crimes!....if only they happend between the hours of 8am-5pm!;)

Sometimes I want to toss my pager and cell in the toilet!;)
:p Those days are gone:p no cell, no pager.

justalayman

Blonde Lebinese said:
Well I was back up North when I got the Call from her . Yeah right I spank the lil ****s ass for starting a fire under the teailer , and he screams tourture . Mom babies him . then the after math .. Then sometime later She abandoned All the kids at an unkn . persons home .

Her and her sis where the pathetic ones .

That's it BL. Share your pain, it will be cathartic.

(it's also a lot of fun. be careful though, you may end up on IAAL's trailer trash stories)

A new series of books, written by: IAAL

Trailer Trash, the series
aka
If you take the wheels off your car, it doesn't make it a house

Next in the series

Trailer Trash 2
aka
If you put the outhouse in the bedroom it doesn't qualify as indoor plumbing

BL

justalayman said:

(it's also a lot of fun. be careful though, you may end up on IAAL's trailer trash stories)

aka

Next in the series

Trailer Trash 2
aka
Who cares about IAAL's trailer trash . I asked him to bring it back , and He said he couldn't . Now Jim beam got the best of him , and here we are .:D

rmet4nzkx

justalayman said:

aka

Next in the series

Trailer Trash 2
aka
You forgot the thrid one in the trillogy

Trailer Trash 3
AKA
When the Trailer's a Rock'n, Don't Come a Knocking!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">