• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

When Trailers Collide and Other "Trash" Stories!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R

ronda_jeremy

Blonde Lebinese said:
yEah Jackass the grayhound , like I rode in/on a dog 1300. miles , what an ass.

http://www.googleityoumoron.com
Oh! Come on now! You would have had a better trip if you had ridden an ass 1300 miles and left the "grayhound" in it's kennel! Chuckle! Chuckle!

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

ronda_jeremy said:
Sorry! Just asking! Geeze! I have to agree with RMET. The ride on a "grayhound" bus would be more comfortable. Ever heard of a "greyhound"?
What's a vowel amongst friends? No matter how it is spelled, it should have been obvious.

ronda_jeremy said:
Sorry! Just asking! Geeze! I have to agree with RMET. The ride on a "grayhound" bus would be more comfortable. Ever heard of a "greyhound"?
Being a smart will get you nowhere fast!.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ronda_jeremy

StickyFingers said:
Posted at same time...Jinx!:D
My response was to the OP, not RMET. RMET and I were on the same page here. I certainly am of the belief RMET was making a play on the spelling and I was not ridiculing her for that!

ronda_jeremy said:
My response was to the OP, not RMET. RMET and I were on the same page here. I certainly am of the belief RMET was making a play on the spelling and I was not ridiculing her for that!
Are you this dense?

The quote you stated from me was directed at Rmet 'cause we posted at the same time....basically ridiculing you over nit-picking at a typo.:rolleyes:

And your comment wasn't at op it was at BL...:

And it was originally:

Then you changed it to:

Oh! Come on now! You would have had a better trip if you had ridden an ass 1300 miles and left the "grayhound" in it's kennel! Chuckle! Chuckle!
You are truly an idiot if you think we can't figure it out!

Last edited:
R

ronda_jeremy

StickyFingers said:
Are you this dense?

The quote you stated from me was directed at Rmet 'cause we posted at the same time....basically ridiculing you over nit-picking at a typo.:rolleyes:

And your comment wasn't at op it was at BL...:

And it was originally:

Then you changed it to:

You are truly an idiot if you think we can't figure it out!
Was RMET really ridiculing me? RMET has been around longer than you and I am certain she did NOT receive my post as being insulting. Perhaps you are of the same mentality, or lack of, as the OP.

Let's hear from RMET. If I owe an apology, I will produce one.

BL

Blonde Lebinese said:
Reminds me of old days living near Datano Beach , only it was a " little " more civilized .

And the dam X made me sleep on the sun porch , before I got on the grayhound , Her Aunt driving my car with The X in the passenger seat of MY CAR . See ya later bitch .. LOL
For those interested , I had the X and Aunt drive me to the " bus " station , and She begged me to stay
. What a friigin joke . Her and her druggy sister , and family . I thought I was in for a good time leaving a good job at a Hosp.:D

Last edited:

justalayman

Blonde Lebinese said:
For those interested , I had the X and Aunt drive me to the " bus " astation , and She begged me to satay . What a friigin joke . Herb and her druudy sister , and family . I thought I was in for a good time leaving a good job at a Hosp.:D

Not picking on you BL, especially in your "condition" but what is "druudy". The rest I can decipher but you've got me on that one.

rmet4nzkx

ronda_jeremy said:
Was RMET really ridiculing me? RMET has been around longer than you and I am certain she did NOT receive my post as being insulting. Perhaps you are of the same mentality, or lack of, as the OP.

Let's hear from RMET. If I owe an apology, I will produce one.
Long story, but I make typos and mis spells all the time, so I will take the apology, thank you very much:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">