• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Withholdings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaxpink

HAHAHA
NCP's mom is visiting right now at his house and NO im not her.. That lady is freaking nuts! And is a walking Pharmacy. She had the CP an her little sister at Dads house Tuesday while Dad was working. Dad and his wife were pretty pissed to say the least.

qurice

Clearly you have not seen the two times i said The Attorney General is not a part of this anymore. They dropped the case.
Its CP and NCP's lawyers!
Well there was some lively debate on what your posts were actually saying, but even if the OAG doesn't handle the case their office still collects CS and distributes it. Who do you think handles the money when it comes out of dad's pay?

jaxpink

Not even the nosiest of neighbors know this much. :cool:
Why do you guys seem to be so nosy about the facts that dont really matter!!! They dont. Your advice shall have no bearing on who anyone is or why but should be for merely the sake of real or good advice.
Anyone can be involved but the limitations shall be respected. This is true, and who says my life has not be turned upside down by all of this. I just need and do apprecitate answers:)
I do.

ezmarelda

Why do you guys seem to be so nosy about the facts that dont really matter!!! They dont. Your advice shall have no bearing on who anyone is or why but should be for merely the sake of real or good advice.
Anyone can be involved but the limitations shall be respected. This is true, and who says my life has not be turned upside down by all of this. I just need and do apprecitate answers:)
I do.
It matters who you are in the situation because every person involved in Family Law situations has a different perspective on the "facts"

I am sure if Mom were here her story would be VASTLY different than Dads or yours

Zephyr

HAHAHA
NCP's mom is visiting right now at his house and NO im not her.. That lady is freaking nuts! And is a walking Pharmacy. She had the CP an her little sister at Dads house Tuesday while Dad was working. Dad and his wife were pretty pissed to say the least.
I am confused, so I am going to translate how I just read what you wrote, please tell me where I am not geeting it

noncustodialparent's mom is visiting right now at noncustodialparents(dad) house, and you are not her, his mom is a nutsopillpopper. noncustodialparents mom had the custodial parent and the custodial parents little sister visiting with her at noncustodial parents(dad) house on Tuesday while noncustodial parent (dad) was working. noncustodialparent(dad) and his new wife were angry about this...

did I get all that???

I thought mom's mom was the crazy one? the screaming youtuber?

jaxpink

Well there was some lively debate on what your posts were actually saying, but even if the OAG doesn't handle the case their office still collects CS and distributes it. Who do you think handles the money when it comes out of dad's pay?

i know but i am not sure who posted this but they said if the attorney general handles the case it will be taken out of the check and actually no the AOG is not the only collector of child support. He do however know he can elect a Private CO. but the question isnt who is taking it. How can he pay it? I think I got it figured out tho!

jaxpink

It matters who you are in the situation because every person involved in Family Law situations has a different perspective on the "facts"

I am sure if Mom were here her story would be VASTLY different than Dads or yours
Well She is not. You want her number!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">