• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Withholdings

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

Clearly you have not seen the two times i said The Attorney General is not a part of this anymore. They dropped the case.
Its CP and NCP's lawyers!
So, while you're being so much smarter than me...

I DID see THIS:

Can NCP pay a child support office directly
Who the hell do you think the CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE IS?

I posted a LINK to the PAYMENT page that explains where you can PAY W/OUT a withholding order.

Zephyr

I DID see THIS:

I posted a LINK to the PAYMENT page that explains where you can PAY W/OUT a withholding order.
:D bow-chick-a-wow-wow**************.

jaxpink

I am confused, so I am going to translate how I just read what you wrote, please tell me where I am not geeting it

noncustodialparent's mom is visiting right now at noncustodialparents(dad) house, and you are not her, his mom is a nutsopillpopper. noncustodialparents mom had the custodial parent and the custodial parents little sister visiting with her at noncustodial parents(dad) house on Tuesday while noncustodial parent (dad) was working. noncustodialparent(dad) and his new wife were angry about this...

did I get all that???

I thought mom's mom was the crazy one? the screaming youtuber?
Zephyr you rock..... Yes and I would LOVE to point out both their Mothers are F***ing NUTJOBS..
One is an Alchi and the other is a Pillhead.
No wonder they dont get along. CP's mom threatened to Kill NCP's mom when CP & NCP were together.
Strangeness I tell you. NCP's mom DID NOT have custody of Him either. His Dad did and man I know why.

Yes Zephyr that is right but sadly my post was not about that!!

qurice

but the question isnt who is taking it. How can he pay it? I think I got it figured out tho!
Good lord... If you were a actually party to the case (which you're OBVIOUSLY not), you would KNOW ALREADY who's taking the money and then you just pay THEM.

Unless a judge already has signed a court order (which hasn't happened, since you're here asking about it) that says the NCP can pay the CP directly, the STATE aka the OAG's Support Dispursement unit collects.

Just stop trying to to help, with your level of comprehension on what is REALLY going on you're just gonna confuse yourself and those who's business it is to deal with this.

jaxpink

I DID see THIS:

I know I saw this already but for some reason it kept being posted about the AG being the case holder and I wanted to make sure everyone knew this was not an AG case.
Thats all. If AG takes the payments that they didnt have a case with than yes you've helped.

jaxpink

Good lord... If you were a actually party to the case (which you're OBVIOUSLY not), you would KNOW ALREADY who's taking the money and then you just pay THEM.

Unless a judge already has signed a court order (which hasn't happened, since you're here asking about it) that says the NCP can pay the CP directly, the STATE aka the OAG's Support Dispursement unit collects.

Just stop trying to to help, with your level of comprehension on what is REALLY going on you're just gonna confuse yourself and those who's business it is to deal with this.
Well with one payment on a temp order and the perm coming up I wanted to make sure it was not an AUTOMATIC thing!!!! As of right now it does not even come out of his check so I was confused.

ezmarelda

Perspective or opinion??????

Both.
Why do you become so defensive when questiond about how/who you are in the situation?

I am not trying to be snarky or rude in my explanation of why it is important for us to know how you fit into the Trailer Park Puzzle Game

Ok now I guess I am being snarky and/or rude...:eek:

jaxpink

Both.
Why do you become so defensive when questiond about how/who you are in the situation?

I am not trying to be snarky or rude in my explanation of why it is important for us to know how you fit into the Trailer Park Puzzle Game

Ok now I guess I am being snarky and/or rude...:eek:
You dont see my house in the video. You may not care have not but others do!!!! Legally to answer a question it isnt too concerning to know who the person asking is. Just that is our nosy part of being a human at work and that can be avoided

I dont live in a trailer park. I live on the lake where Sea World bring their skiiers to learn to do stunts and stuff. But In Texas you aint far from a trailor or two.:)

jbowman

You may not care have not but others do!!!! Legally to answer a question it isnt too concerning to know who the person asking is. Just that is our nosy part of being a human at work and that can be avoided
THIS is a perfect example of how unintelligible your posts are. WHAT does that say/mean? It is like you are 8 years old TRYING to speak/type like an adult. Reading this entire thread seemed like English is your second language. Maybe that is the answer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">