• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dads rights w/out court order yet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BlondiePB

BobbyR said:
Listen Blondie,
Who the hell are u to judge!!! I also left out that "mom" is a drug abuser, as documentedw/the state. She left (in my opinion) because she got caught w/drugs AGAIN!!! Don't judge till u know the lions share of the facts, OK, let me guess, u probably had a bad experience w/ someone of the male gender.
Besides, does my my disease have anything to do with my daughter having a relationship with her father? We have no history of no volence or police coming to the house for problems. Except when"mom" had drug issues. Now how do u feel?
A typical reply while drunk. Did you collect enough bottles and cans to cash in buy yourself more liquor today?

Please don't procreate anymore!

BobbyR

Misguided little girl

Again, where do u get off judging me??!!!! My alcoholism problem has nothing to do w/ me being a good father. My daughters mother is a peice of garbage! Your adding comments that you know nothing about. Do not take your issues with your father out on me! I hope/pray that misery(which u already seem to have), follows u for the rest of your pathetic life. By the way, your welcome for me defending abroad your free rights to be able to post/say such ignorant comments as you have done. Do not reply to me anymore ,please! :mad:

BlondiePB

BobbyR said:
Again, where do u get off judging me??!!!! My alcoholism problem has nothing to do w/ me being a good father. My daughters mother is a peice of garbage! Your adding comments that you know nothing about. Do not take your issues with your father out on me! I hope/pray that misery(which u already seem to have), follows u for the rest of your pathetic life. By the way, your welcome for me defending abroad your free rights to be able to post/say such ignorant comments as you have done. Do not reply to me anymore ,please! :mad:
How nice of you to post between your set of beer curls. :rolleyes:

BelizeBreeze

I'll judge you you miscreant piece of alcoholic horse crap.

Do yourself and the world a favor. Go get in your car and have a come to Jesus with the next tree you see.

:rolleyes:

Veronica1228

BelizeBreeze said:

Do yourself and the world a favor. Go get in your car and have a come to Jesus with the next tree you see.

LOL! Breezy's back!!! :p

BobbyR

The "tree"

I really hope that when I run into this "tree", your pathetic face is attached to it. Grow the hell up.

Veronica1228

BobbyR said:
I really hope that when I run into this "tree", your pathetic face is attached to it. Grow the hell up.
Why don't you sober the hell up, you loser? Do you think either you or your ex are going to end up with your daughter? She is better off without either one of you. She deserves to have parents that are drug and alcohol free. If you really care about your daughter you will turn your computer off right now and go find an AA meeting to attend.

Until then bugger off.

BobbyR

Heels

Sounds to me by your quote of using stilletos, tells me that your a man hating angry liitle girl who is taking your issues out on someone other than the actual person who caused you the pain/misery that you carry everyday of your life. Get a life little girl, maybe a man of the right "size" could put you back into perspective of respecting the male gender again, or maybe you never had it put to you correctly. Just food for thought

Veronica1228

BobbyR said:
Sounds to me by your quote of using stilletos, tells me that your a man hating angry liitle girl who is taking your issues out on someone other than the actual person who caused you the pain/misery that you carry everyday of your life. Get a life little girl, maybe a man of the right "size" could put you back into perspective of respecting the male gender again, or maybe you never had it put to you correctly. Just food for thought
On the contrary. I love men. REAL men, that is. Not losers who crawl into a bottle every day of their lives. Put the whiskey bottle down now, and get to AA. Alcoholism may be a disease, but it is treatable. I suppose you are just not man enough to get help. You're pathetic.

snostar

BobbyR said:
My alcoholism problem has nothing to do w/ me being a good father.
Ah, but it does. When active drinking you can't possibly be there for your child in ANY capacity. You have to put sobriety first before your child, and if you're still alive when you finally hit bottom you may actually become willing. It may be a cunning and baffling disease but it should never be used as an excuse. Alcoholics can come up with 1000's of excuses but not one good reason to drink. If you don't sober up you'll certainly end up in jail, an institution or the morgue. Get sober, stay sober THEN consider filing in family court.

My daughters mother is a peice of garbage!
When you point the finger at another there are always three pointing back at YOU!

BobbyR

You pile of of trash!

BelizeBreeze said:

Just as I told That other piece of garbage, don't take your issues w/your father out on me. I doubt you had anything worthwhile that you accomplished in your life to to judge me, let alone make any any comment concerning my actions- you piece of **** little bitch. When I do come to Jesus in front of that tree, I hope to god your right in front of it, so your pathetic eyes are the last thing I look at before I go to the hospital, and when they do your autopsey, I hope they say she saw the fear of god in her eyes. Sounds pretty harsh doesn't it, no more than what your ignorant response was. Bottom line- I hope u you end up around that that tree that you talked about, worst of luck to ya bitch!!!

BobbyR

Sound familiar?

snostar said:
Ah, but it does. When active drinking you can't possibly be there for your child in ANY capacity. You have to put sobriety first before your child, and if you're still alive when you finally hit bottom you may actually become willing. It may be a cunning and baffling disease but it should never be used as an excuse. Alcoholics can come up with 1000's of excuses but not one good reason to drink. If you don't sober up you'll certainly end up in jail, an institution or the morgue. Get sober, stay sober THEN consider filing in family court.

When you point the finger at another there are always three pointing back at YOU!
By saying cunning/baffling, sounds like I'm speaking w/ a felow alcohlic. Don't be ashamed hun! How come there hasn't been a "man" who has replied in a derogatory manner? It' seem to be these man-hating women who have all these problems w/alcoholics. NOR HAVE i EVER USED IT AS AN EXCUSE!!!!!!
yOU DUMB BROADS NEED TO GET SOME PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN, AND LEAVE PEOPLE W/REAL PROBLEMS ALONE!!!!!! gOOD F'ING RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!

dallas702

BobbyR;

You are also a drug abuser, but your choice of drug just happens to be alcohol. You have to face that and get rehabbed. I can understand your wanting to see your daughter, but until you and your gf/wife(?) are both able to be competent parents I suggest that you get your daughter into the hands of a family who will be responsible and stable. Through fostercare you can still see your daughter without fear of having her spirited away in the night.

How many times has she changed schools in the past few years?

How many of those DUIs were with your daughter in the car?

What do you want for your daughter's future?

BobbyR

Listen, My daughter has been in the same school(private) for 3 yrs, she's never been w/me on a dui!!!!! So, agaain please do not reply to me anymore, 'cause we're not in the same boat.U do not know all the facts to judge me as harsh as you are!!!!!!!-Goodbye and good riddance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">