• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dads rights w/out court order yet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dallas702

Fine. Just keep doing it your way and getting the same results.

AA is a good organization that has much success. I suggest you get yourself in and get permanent help. I still say you need to get your daughter into an environment that won't perpetuate your (and her mother's) lifestyle. You must know that children of alcoholics/abusers have a very high rate of following the same path. You need to show her that there is a way out...by doing it yourself.

That's not judgement. That's being truthful.

Good luck.

BTW: Getting down on your knees and giving that life to the real Jesus is also a good path out of this hell.

dallas702

BobbyR;

just FYI: I know all about your boat. I am on the other side of it. I just took custody of three young children whose parents are substance abusers. They made excuses for themselves just like you; wouldn't enter or stay in the programs designed to help them; ended up on the street. I may have them for 6 months, or I may end up with them for 15 years. The only thing that matters is that THEY get a better chance than they would with their parents.

Think about it.

L

legalcuriosity

Bobby...

You've pissed people off because you intentionally left out a very vital piece of information that is extremely relevant. THAT is what ticked people off -- and rightly so. You failed to disclose your previous convictions.

Listen...when the truth comes out, don't be surprised if NEITHER you or your ex get custody of that child. That poor child will wind up in foster care. Hopefully, grandparents will be able to take custody of the child while BOTH OF YOU clean up your act.

You are very defensive on here, but all it'll take is for EITHER OF YOU to do one dumb thing under the influence and G-d forbid your child pays the ultimate price.

Just something to keep in mind.

BlondiePB

Veronica1228 said:
On the contrary. I love men. REAL men, that is. Not losers who crawl into a bottle every day of their lives.
You can say that again! This pathetic drunken loser thinks he's a psychoanalysis and thinks BB is a female. :rolleyes:

snostar

BobbyR said:
By saying cunning/baffling, sounds like I'm speaking w/ a felow alcohlic. Don't be ashamed hun! How come there hasn't been a "man" who has replied in a derogatory manner? It' seem to be these man-hating women who have all these problems w/alcoholics. NOR HAVE i EVER USED IT AS AN EXCUSE!!!!!!
yOU DUMB BROADS NEED TO GET SOME PROBLEMS OF YOUR OWN, AND LEAVE PEOPLE W/REAL PROBLEMS ALONE!!!!!! gOOD F'ING RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!
Yep, and I got sober when I stopped thinking the world owed me something and grew up. And, I am not the only sober alcholoic that has repied to you. Now I own a home, a business and most importantly I am a single mother of 2 boys who was granted sole custody over an upstanding citizen with no background. I get to raise my children, watch them flourish, provide a positive example for them and give back to the community in which I reside all because I'll do ANYTHING it takes to ensure I don't pick up a drink.

You continue to do the same thing expecting different results, the insanity is blatant in your posts. Your child deserves better.

BobbyR

For DALLAS

Your reply was the only one that had validity, And I thank u! The problem w/me is AA doesn't work, I've done in-patient several times, the only thing that even came close to helping "me", was intense out-patient, I don't want to come off as a quitter, but this disease has beaten me. I've been fighting this for 20 yrs. At some point u have recognize that a disease exists, like cancer(not to compare the two), and learn to just deal w/it the best u can.
Just because i'm an alcoholic doesn't by any means, mean I'm a bad father, truth is, I'm a good father just w' a problem. By me not disclosing my dui background, that was inappropriate for the replies i received. The two do not go hand in hand. I've never put her in the car after drinking, She attends private school, and for her future, I want pure happiness for her. I have funds allocated for her that were left to me from my grandfather, she'll attend any university she desires. So, for everyone to chastise me saying I don't deserve my daughter, and she's better off w' someone else is not only wrong , but immoral.
Dallas, Respectfully submitted
BobbyR :)

Oh, Bull****

BobbyR said:
Just because i'm an alcoholic doesn't by any means, mean I'm a bad father, truth is, I'm a good father just w' a problem.
Don't even call yourself a father, you pathetic little man.

BobbyR

"little man"

Listen here mother ****, If u want to call little 6'3" 208, I would love to meet w/you and discuss you calling me a bad father, there are ways for me to find u, you pathetic little ****!!!!! Watch your replies, especially when they don't concern u. In case u didn't read all the posts, I fought for your ****ing ass overseas, so u can have freedom enough to post ignorant replies like you did, I dare u to post another one of the same ignorance.

BelizeBreeze

BobbyR said:
Listen here mother ****, If u want to call little 6'3" 208, I would love to meet w/you and discuss you calling me a bad father, there are ways for me to find u, you pathetic little ****!!!!! Watch your replies, especially when they don't concern u. In case u didn't read all the posts, I fought for your ****ing ass overseas, so u can have freedom enough to post ignorant replies like you did, I dare u to post another one of the same ignorance.
Hey jerk, want to measure. 6'4" 235 and you're still a piece of crap.

Veronica1228

BobbyR said:
I'm only 5'2" and 105 pounds, and I can still stick my heel up your a** and have you singing soprano, you stinking drunk.

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

Veronica1228 said:
I'm only 5'2" and 105 pounds, and I can still stick my heel up your a$$ and have you singing soprano, you sticking drunk.
I'll give you lobster and chocolate mousse if you do that to me :D

BobbyR said:
In case u didn't read all the posts, I fought for your ****ing ass overseas, so u can have freedom enough to post ignorant replies like you did, I dare u to post another one of the same ignorance.
Thank you, Thank you for protecting my precious right to post ignorant replies to drunken pathetic losers. It's a freedom I cherish deeply and, now that I know that I owe it all to you, I am just so grateful. Again, thank you so much.

BelizeBreeze

Mister Darcy said:
Thank you, Thank you for protecting my precious right to post ignorant replies to drunken pathetic losers. It's a freedom I cherish deeply and, now that I know that I owe it all to you, I am just so grateful. Again, thank you so much.
This drunk is probably one of the pukes I had to push out of my C-130 over Cambodia because they wet themselves having to face the dark :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">