• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dads rights w/out court order yet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

legalcuriosity

MissouriGal said:
Only if you drink it out of BB's warm and fuzzy navel.

And take pics.

Lots and lots of pics.
So that would now make her "BBB"

"BelizeBreezeBodyshots" LOL :D

Rushia

MissouriGal said:
I'd think that too... except for the fact that it was MY post that was quoted, and therefore ME called a loser that says they're leaving and then keep coming back.

You know, I only live about 20 minutes from BB... perhaps I'LL take that Fuzzy Navel, and I don't even drink! :p
Ahhh, I read the How Peachy as a direct reply to you and the rest as a question.

Now that's not fair. I asked for the navel first.... :mad:

BlondiePB

MissouriGal said:
Excuse you?

In case you didn't notice, I've been here for quite some time, and have never once said, "I'm taking my toys and leaving".

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Perhaps, hell. You most certainly DO have me confused with someone else.

Try again.
That part about the losers was not directed to you, MissourGal. I know you've been here quite a while. My mistake for not putting that reply about the losers separate.

BlondiePB

Rushia said:
I took that to mean the OP, I don't think that she meant you and I know she didn't mean me cause I've never said it either.
Correct...I was just saving time by putting stuff in one post.

tigger22472

Ok.. I admit I had to read up on this one to see what took 5 pages! WOW!

Now, for the comment that the OP made about how being an alcoholic doesn't make him a bad father.

Would you like for me to bring my 14 year old son here to reply to that?

Would you like to hear him say how his biological parent chose alcohol over him?

Would you like to hear him tell you how during a drunken state his biological father told him he was dying? and then stuck with that story later?

My ex started drinking at the age of 12 (has the tatoo to prove it) and by the age of 27 had two children that ten years later he refused to support because that would mean giving "that b**ch money", repeatedly lied to his children over numerous issues, can't hold down a job, does not have a home (or even an apartment) of his own, and eventually gave his children up. I will give him this, at least the 10 years I was with him he refused to drink and drive, but that doesn't make it any better. He refuses to get help because there's nothing wrong. He doesn't need AA. He's the normal one, just ask him.

As stated, get your act together THEN see about being a 'father'

dallas702

Easy ladies. You realize you just hijacked this guy's thread....something you all hate...don't you?

Legally he still has the right to see his daughter. If he knows she might be at her grandmother's, he also has the right to go there and look for her. He can't "storm" the place, but he certainly can knock and ask. Grandma can lie, but that won't go well in court. He needs a local lawyer (and to tell him/her the whole story) to tell him what's left of his rights and options.

Ummmm, yeah...maybe some anger management, too.

BelizeBreeze

dallas702 said:
Easy ladies. You realize you just hijacked this guy's thread....something you all hate...don't you?

Legally he still has the right to see his daughter. If he knows she might be at her grandmother's, he also has the right to go there and look for her. He can't "storm" the place, but he certainly can knock and ask. Grandma can lie, but that won't go well in court. He needs a local lawyer (and to tell him/her the whole story) to tell him what's left of his rights and options.

Ummmm, yeah...maybe some anger management, too.
Sorry Dallas, this idiot has NO legal right to the child at this point. Not without a finding of paternity and a court order for visitation / custody. At this time he's a legal stranger with only his name on the birth certificate.

Rushia

dallas702 said:
I know and I am sorry, but it's BB were talking about here. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">