• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dads rights w/out court order yet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BobbyR

For Belize

All that means, is there are 30 extra lbs, which means your slow!!!!!!, I've dealt w/ alot more than that and actually called it a "good" time, you mother ****ers need to find something else to do w'your time than **** w' a vet that has problems. Leave me the hell alone and find your own problems to deal with. Semms like most of u are women w'nothing but idle time on your hands.
Try giving head, that'll keep u busy for a few anyway to leave me the **** alone.

BelizeBreeze

BobbyR said:
All that means, is there are 30 extra lbs, which means your slow!!!!!!, I've dealt w/ alot more than that and actually called it a "good" time, you mother ****ers need to find something else to do w'your time than **** w' a vet that has problems. Leave me the hell alone and find your own problems to deal with. Semms like most of u are women w'nothing but idle time on your hands.
Try giving head, that'll keep u busy for a few anyway to leave me the **** alone.
Idle time? Yep. It's wonderful when you can sit on your ass and let other people make money for you :D

What a waste of DNA :rolleyes:

BelizeBreeze said:
This drunk is probably one of the pukes I had to push out of my C-130 over Cambodia because they wet themselves having to face the dark :eek:
I don't agree. OP would be too drunk to be scared.

LdiJ

BobbyR said:

apparently anger management isn't one of your virtues either....

Whyte Noise

Rushia said:
Dear??!! Wow, thanks. I feel all warm inside. ;) You were missed.

If BB's making drinks, I'd like a fuzzy navel please!!
Only if you drink it out of BB's warm and fuzzy navel.

And take pics.

Lots and lots of pics.

BlondiePB

MissouriGal said:
Only if you drink it out of BB's warm and fuzzy navel.

And take pics.

Lots and lots of pics.
How peachy. ;)

Don't you all just love how these losers come back after claiming time and time again that they're through with this place?

Whyte Noise

BlondiePB said:
How peachy. ;)

Don't you all just love how these losers come back after claiming time and time again that they're through with this place?
Excuse you?

In case you didn't notice, I've been here for quite some time, and have never once said, "I'm taking my toys and leaving".

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Perhaps, hell. You most certainly DO have me confused with someone else.

Try again.

Rushia

MissouriGal said:
Excuse you?

In case you didn't notice, I've been here for quite some time, and have never once said, "I'm taking my toys and leaving".

Perhaps you have me confused with someone else. Perhaps, hell. You most certainly DO have me confused with someone else.

Try again.
I took that to mean the OP, I don't think that she meant you and I know she didn't mean me cause I've never said it either.

Whyte Noise

I'd think that too... except for the fact that it was MY post that was quoted, and therefore ME called a loser that says they're leaving and then keep coming back.

You know, I only live about 20 minutes from BB... perhaps I'LL take that Fuzzy Navel, and I don't even drink! :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">