• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question? regarding fathers rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

crystalkat80

you say i don't matter in court but if i was a horriable person i would matter in court....so having good examples around the girls would be found useless in court , but if i was a psycho bitch it would make sure that my fiance would never see them again unless i was out of the picture....How does it work that way????
I am only important in court if i am a bad person , but are you saying they will not take what i have to say about the situation even though i am probley the best witness for the whole case? It really makes no sense....

C

crystalkat80

to ryry's mom
did you even read the rest of the situation??????
she was shown to negelct her children , hum do you not consider a mother leaving to go out and leaving her 2 and 5 year old home by themselves??????? Hum and yeas she went through a emotional breakdown about 4 years ago and told my finace to take them she couldn't handle them. this was decided between the two of them which they know they should have gone to court........

CMSC

crystalkat80 said:
to ryry's mom
did you even read the rest of the situation??????
she was shown to negelct her children , hum do you not consider a mother leaving to go out and leaving her 2 and 5 year old home by themselves??????? Hum and yeas she went through a emotional breakdown about 4 years ago and told my finace to take them she couldn't handle them. this was decided between the two of them which they know they should have gone to court........
yes I read the situation and I was providing with legal info on the whole thing...oops sorry, thought that is what you were here for!!!

O

onthebrink

I know that I don't post often, however I do read daily and keep up with most of the current situations. After reading through this post and seeing the responses to Crystals legal questions, it seems that Crystal isn't looking for legal advice. Crystal appears to be looking for an army to support her war. Unfortunately, she keeps shouting at those who want to give her advice and show support to the current situation that her boyfriend is in. Please stop assuming things and support your man. That is what he needs, not a lunatic in court who won't keep her mouth shut. PERIOD

O

onthebrink

Oh, and by the way, in regards to your wonderful typing...Try spell check. I am sure that you used that in college???

CMSC

I agree with onthebrink, the poster is looking for someone to join her crusade. She wants to feel better about herself and so be it. Too bad that there are children involved in this bitter battle.

crystalkat, was that UCONN or U"CON"????? Someone on here said something that is totally on track, you keep misspelling the same things over and over and over again! Lack of concentration or education?? Yes people make mistakes. What job do you have where in between clients you can enter heated discussions about your fiance's ex on the internet?

oh and one more thing, you really need to use spell check or something because I lived in colorado for over a year and I never had a "choice in weather"????

C

crystalkat80

this has nothing to do with me...this has to do with abunch of people writing back now that are not contributing anything useful. No matter what they write you can tell in the way they write it that they still side with one side thinking , opps not thinking that the mother is the one that should have it easy. Just because a damn woman can give birth to a child does not mean she is capable of being a good mother.....I only wish that people who truelly wanted children had them because this world would be so much better. anyways for the end of my day i will leave it at that I am now going home. And MS. Nebraska.....you must be a highly educated individual hum a nanny....

Rochelle

Why....someone please tell me...why is it that on here, whenever you point out how incredibly idiotic a poster sounds, they begin to spout off about how well educated they are (this poster, for example) and how they have a degree and are some sort of professional? I'm sure you graduated top of the class didn't you?

Your question was answered and answered well. Now you are simply arguing.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It's usually easier to argue and b*tch about how terrible the other party is, than to find constructive ways to solve the problem. Oh well!

ktarra617

well i thought I had given some useful information. both myself and my hubby are involved in litigation with our respective ex spouses so I am not just spouting off the first thing that comes to mind.

I am passing on the sound legal advice I was given to by both mine and my husband's attorneys.

sorry if your not finding anyone else to join your crusade.

again I ask where is IAAL to give this lady some sound legal advice?

Haven't seen him around recently.

CMSC

ktarra617 said:
well i thought I had given some useful information. both myself and my hubby are involved in litigation with our respective ex spouses so I am not just spouting off the first thing that comes to mind.

I am passing on the sound legal advice I was given to by both mine and my husband's attorneys.

sorry if your not finding anyone else to join your crusade.

again I ask where is IAAL to give this lady some sound legal advice?

Haven't seen him around recently.

ktarra, I gave the poster parental termination rights info for her quest to adopt fiance's child, I guess it was taken in offense (hey, i didn't right the law, so if ya take offense don't blame me) instead of helpful..oh, well.

Hmm....I am not highly educated because I live in Nebraska and I am a nanny??? Well there is a difference between being highly educated and being intelligent. High education is a Bachelor's Degree as opposed to a High School Diploma, this means you have acquired knowledge. Intelligence is knowing how to spell "choose whether" not "choice weather". Intelligence is knowing what is best for a child, this means you have applied the knowledge you acquired. If higher education produces people like you then I CHOOSE (see how nicely that word looks spelled correctly) to not further mine. :rolleyes:

TNBSMommy

I realize I am speaking to a "brick wall"- But I must throw my two cents in too.....
Crystal, you have been told over and over and over what you should do. You have been given great advice, and should really go back and read through it, not that you will, just some more advice to you. Not one person here is saying, "you are lying and the mother MUST keep the child at all costs." Not one person here is "pro-mother" and "siding with the mother" As one person I believe stated, most people on this board are "pro-children" and want what is best for them. You go in to a court room with the attitude you have, when you get to see first hand how the law works in real life and not just in your one sided mind, and you are going to be a)rudely awakened and B) possibly cause your FIANCE to lose this court case. And he will only have you to thank.
Now that said. I am not "college educated" but if I came out spelling like you, I am happy with not being so, I am only a lowly highschool graduate. BUT English is my favorite subject, and I really hate to see someone butchering it. So here is what I feel I have to do......
myslef=myself
negelgated=neglected
vistatations/visdatations/visatations=visitations(there were more variations of this one, but I
left it at three)
negelgated=neglected(also more variations, but I left it at this one)
finace=fiance(I really do think this one was a typo though)
attoney=attorney(misspelled the same way, twice)
INTREST=interest(once again, misspelled twice)
ORIGANNLY=originally
lyed=lied
responabilty=responsibility
she being sneaky choice to do it herself=(the correct wording would be) she, being sneaky,
chose to do it herself
there schools, there mother, there father= (no matter what you put it in front of it is-)THEIR!(That
one REALLY bothered me)
horriable=horrible
probley=probably

They can't possibly all be "typos". Ok, I must go to work now, so I won't be in until this afternoon to be able to read my bashing, so go ahead and let it begin. I just couldn't stay silent any more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you, TNBSMommy! If there's one thing that drives me berserk is people massacring the English language. When the people who do it claim a college education - it drives me even more nuts. My son's 10 - and he spells better than that.

S

StressedOutInPA

Some of you may remember me (child support and suddenly abusive). I just have to write a comment to this one. It is almost like looking at my ex's petition which his fiance wrote, some of the same spelling mistakes and the same accusations of neglect. I just went through this on Tuesday. I am not here to bash but until you are a mother yourself you will never, as my ex's fiance will never, understand how much a mother loves her child. You will never know what goes on in her home and you will never go into court with wild accusations and have a court just hand them to you. It sounds to me that just like my ex's fiance, the threat of paying money or paying more money is the real problem. If you truely suspect abuse or neglect you have called Children's Services? Hired a private investigater to tape abuse and/or neglect? Taken pictures or video taped how the child looks when you pick them up (odd bruises, cuts, dirty clothing, etc...)? Yea, I didn't think so. Forgive me if I am unsimpathetic to you plight but I just went through it as I said earlier. Your main concern needs to be the children and if you really believe they are neglected or abused do one or more of the things I mentioned above. But I will be honest, it sound like your only concern is the bank account. Oh, I do have one question. Do you have a learning "ruteen" in your house?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">