• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

change in visitation or a custody modification??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


Senior Member
Halls said:
Well if that is the case MrsK, than dad can always file for enforcement of the order and that is the advice we gave.
Exactly. Sorry, I replied without reading the entire thread...it was very long.

Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential