• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Desperately need advice!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betterthanher

titansfan said:
unless the bf is abusing YOUR kids, mom can allow her daughters bf to sleep over, and its none of YOUR business. she is NOT your daughter,and you have no say where her daughter is concerned.
This is classic. You were just punked by a poster who doesn't even know your history on this forum. That was worth the price of admission!

singledaddytwo

"Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression."-JBES Handbook.

How fitting this quote is for my whole reasoning behind pursuing this.

Stealth2 : Whgat you FAILED to pick up on was that the MOTHER allowed the DAUGHTER, at 15 to have sex with this guy at 19 years old IN HER HOME WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!!!! YOUR OBVIOUSLY THE IDIOT HERE, NOT ME!!

And TNBSMommy : I don't feel the need to create a "calendar" for the mother. If her children mean that little to her that she can't make the time on her own for them....I WILL do everything in my power to get them from her, regardless what it takes. She is in violation of the court order several times over..it's time to take her in, I'm going to WIN and theres not a damn thing any of you can say to make me second guess that FACT!!!!

B

betterthanher

singledaddytwo said:
To Stealth2 : And WHY should I JUST focus on the mom spending too little time with the kids? Per the footnote below, the "legal age of consent at 16 in PA is based on the male being 21, NOT 20....so YES, it is an illegal act at this point and seeing how he just turned 20 and has already been living there for 6 months, yeah..I'm focusing on that too as that would have made her 15 and him 19. But thanks anyway for your uneducated advice.
Dude, you're a dumba**

And for your lawyer to tell you "you've got a case" is nothing short of fall-on-the-floor hilarious. Yeah, he's got a case alright. Another case where he takes money from your stupid a** and calls it a day knowing it's a long shot.

Because you are not getting the answers you want on here, you've resorted to calling people names. Well singledaddydipstick, it's clear you've already gotten someone who'll listen and fight for what you think you can do something about.

Your lawyer!!

Your all-of-a-sudden-found-morality crap is just that. Go ahead and keep fighting. Please come back and tell us how much money you've spent fighting such a worthless case. Moron.

B

betterthanher

singledaddytwo said:
Tigger, as far as what I tell the children when they say what they say about going to mom's, I tell them that they need to tell her where her actions are upsetting them. The only thing is, the 12 yr old won't because she is scared of her mothers "temper". With that said, I personally told her what they tell me and also forewarned her NOT to take her anger of their opinions of her actions out on them. To this day, she hasn't, but she also hasn't done anything to change the way my children feel about going there. Could it be a "could care less" issue?
And until something is done, you have nothing.

As for the rest of your post......see message posted to stealth. I agree that courts are more concerned about the law than feelings...
Wow...I'll go further than Stealth did. You're REALLY an idiot. Do you have a freaking clue in the world what would happen to this justice system in this country if Judges did not rule on laws?? Well, since you seem like a moron, I'll briefly lay it out.

If Judges ruled on anything BUT law, you'd have a system in shambles BIG TIME! You'd have judges ruling on cases bases on their beliefs and what THEY think is right. Obviously your head is been up your butt for the past year or so, but this has been a significant story in deciding who was going to be the next nominee in SUPCO (before one's death and the other one announced her retirement). Have you listened to even one minute of the Roberts' Confirmation hearings last week? What do you think they were grilling him about? His FEELINGS/THOUGHTS on Roe v. Wade (30-some years later this is STILL a contentious issue) and other significant cases of the past and present). It's been news that they don't want Judges who will rule on BELIEFS, but LAW!!

You'd have as many different rulings in this country as you do Judges if they didn't rule on laws. And you'd have the court system more bogged down with lawsuits and challenges because of people's rights were being trampled on because of the judges ruling (on their "beliefs" or "feelings"). I don't think you -- or anyone else -- wants Judges to decide the "proper penalty" for a repeated child molestor who took a little kid, raped and killed them based on what THEY think is right.

Shut up and educate yourself for a half-second, will ya Rambing Ron? :rolleyes:

You see, it's a society where it's believed that "Momma can't do no wrong" so it's going to take honest, caring men like myself to PROVE.....OHHHH YES THEY CAN !!!
No it's not, but you need to PROVE the mother is doing wrong. Your issue this entire time is because a 16- and 20-year-old are knockin' boots.

I have seen more FIT fathers than mothers in my lifetime and to this day.....the momma being the "first choice" in a custody battle is a crock, and I proved that when I stated my case to get the 50/50 I already got.
Which is what you wanted. Courts, BTW, are starting to recognize and give custody to more fathers. The problem for everyone involved is they don't know what direction to turn and do the wrong thing that screws them in the end.

The funny thing is....she didn't say 1 word in the courtroom because she knew I was being generous to even give her that......knowing all the hell we went through regarding "parenting" prior to splitting up. Yes, my children come first in my life and you can be assured that I will stop at NOTHING to see that they are cared for EVERY day of their life...NOT every other week.
And you need to actually PROVE (this is a buzz word here...very important!) that she's not caring for them. Because she's gone all day working will fall flat on its' face. How they are being cared for every minute is none of your business. Just like your ex has no business telling YOU what to do during YOUR time.

Get it yet? Or you going to continue to spin this even more to try to justify your behavior. :rolleyes:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
singledaddytwo said:
Stealth2 : Whgat you FAILED to pick up on was that the MOTHER allowed the DAUGHTER, at 15 to have sex with this guy at 19 years old IN HER HOME WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!!!! YOUR OBVIOUSLY THE IDIOT HERE, NOT ME!!
Okay, let's say you're correct. How do you intend to prove it?

(edit) And the way the statute is written, he would have to be four or more years older than her (and I'm glad you read it - because the way you phrased it before didin't indicate you had). Simply saying he's 19, she's 15 isn't adequate - it does actually get down to days & months as well. But again - how will you prove it?

Last edited:
B

betterthanher

singledaddytwo said:
I've asked this before to someone and I'll ask this to you: Are you this stupid all the time or just play stupid on FreeAdvice.com?

Can you prove the mother allowed this in her house? I mean actual concrete evidence that you can take into court. Like a permission slip -- similar to those that kids have to sign to go on field trips.

"Dear (insert minor child's name here):

I give my sole permission, as owner of this residence, for you to have sexual relations with my (alleged underage daughter's name here). In addition, I am providing several different types of condoms for the guy to use (because you've seen the idiots I've hooked up). Feel free to experiment with all of them to find the most pleasurable for the both of you during your moment of sexual intercourse."

That would be an example of concrete evidence.

Also, Clueless Cletus, did the mom do the bangin' with the child? NO...the older person who actually has sex with the underage is the one who gets busted.

And TNBSMommy : I don't feel the need to create a "calendar" for the mother. If her children mean that little to her that she can't make the time on her own for them....I WILL do everything in my power to get them from her, regardless what it takes.
Wow...you're now more than REALLY an idiot. You're a f***ing idiot! So, you have the opportunity to create some evidence and you will NOT do it!!! This would be a great VISUAL AID (do you know what they are...and no, it's not a disease one contracts by extended periods of looking at morons like you). You can actually go into court and show the court "hey, here are the days she didn't do this and that" -- instead of rambling off a bunch of dates you wrote down on a bar napkin. Moron.

She is in violation of the court order several times over..it's time to take her in, I'm going to WIN and theres not a damn thing any of you can say to make me second guess that FACT!!!!
Well Dumba** Donnie, have you filed contempt of court order paperwork on your ex? Or do you think you can simply 'bring this up' in court, too? Moron.

singledaddytwo

Hmmmmmm, let's see, does pictures of her room with his stuff in there and them two lying in bed with the datestamp on the photos count for anything? See, you can call me an idiot if you want but I am far from that. I have ALL my bases covered and I came here seeking advice........and never dreamed I would spill what I have in here and get the "big deal" response that I did. My true feelings? If I mention the word court to her, she'll GLADLY give them up to me because court is NOT where she wants to go, she has already told me that.

How did I get the photos? Well, she chose to go out a Saturday night she had my girls and I told her I'd watch them at her house if she couldn't find anyone else and if it was a "dire emergency" that she went out that particular night. She went out, I got the proof via pictures so it just added one more piece of evidence to my collection. I have documented every adverse thing she has done since day one and I intend to use every bit of it if my day in court is necessary.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So the photos show them having sex? Unclothed? Just lying there, with clothes on, doesn't prove they're sexually involved.

Last edited:

BL

singledaddytwo said:
Quote:
How lame that comment sounded. "You can't expect for her to be with them the whole time.....one week". How hard is it really......unless your selfish??

Blonde Lebinese wrote:Lame ? Get a reality Check . The kids do go to school right .

I tried to let it go Blondie but I couldn't. Yes, my children go to school, and the mother works all day which is just one more reason why I feel her "play time" should be done on her "off weeks". It has worked for me for 2 1/2 years, what is the big deal? Every other week, I am watching my two children go stay with their mother who I KNOW is working 5 days and 3 nights a week and going out Friday and Saturday night. Ok, if the math is right, at 1 night a week with the children, 3 nights working, and Friday and Saturday going out,
I am disrupting the lives of my children by transferring them every other week
to allow her to give them...in essence, a measily 2 nights a month of her time? If that sounds like a mother to you, then you need to take that "role" you wear so proudly and flush it because that is as poor of an excuse for a mother as I have ever heard. My children have even said, "Why go to mom's, all she does is works or go out drinking". If a 12 yr old can see that..why can't you? Maybe your ashamed of your own parenting and that is why you choose to defend ones that are clearly not living up to the "responsibilities" the role of a parent comes with.If that isn't the case, then I guess their is real meaning to the "blonde comments" made by people. It's funny , of all people to pick YOUR quote. HAAAA!! Again, she was awarded 2 weeks a month that she chose to dwindle down to 2 days as a result of her "high class" lifestyle wannabe. This is what makes a case along with the "setting a poor example" for my children by letting her 16 yr old sleep with the 20 yr old bf, per my attorney. For him to say he will resign his license to practice law if I walk out with LESS than PRIMARY custody, he must feel that I have legitimate concerns and if this is a LAW ADVICE forum, I want to know which one of you clowns wrote the lawbooks. So I guess when I get PRIMARY custody, I'll come back on here just to let ya know that your advice.... well.......read your quote.
Ok single daddytwo , I'll give you a brief summary of what I've been through .

I along with you , after the split up seen my wife as a " drinker " hanging out with " drunks " , and leaving the children with who ever she pleased .
I had Joint legal w/ visits .

Upon showing up one morning to visit , my young toddler opened the Door , 5 guys and the wife passed out , ( horrible scene ) . I went to CPS and was treated superficial to say the least ( I wasn't aware I could go to the Police ).

I went back and raised hell at the house . ( A month or so a neighbor called CPS and they made her clean up her act ) . After they closed the Case , it was same old same old .

Eventually she absconded and hid the Children in VA. to avoid having the Children taken from her .

I know where you are coming from , But as I said there is NOTHING Illegal what's going on with your children ( I do wish you well ) , but the reality of life is you can't control it .

Further my Brother is raising two girls because their mother IS unfit .

He has the same attitude about people telling him what to do , and will tell anyone that comes to his home , which way you want to leave my property , on your own or in a Bodybag ?

My advise buy setting an example was a good one .

You were also advice to behave in a manner to let the Children know you are there for them , if the want to talk or need you . It is good advice .

Love them , cherish , them , but be real . Don't go overboard or you will push them away . Teen years are NOT far off .

I'm not reading the rest of the threads , my advice to you is good . I have at least communications with my children , they know about each Parent and deal with it they way they want . I just appreciate have some kind of relationship with them .

Note: you are wrong Judging the People on this Board .

FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding

Last edited:

singledaddytwo

Do I know if they were having sex?

Let's just say that both their backs were exposed, topless, and the dresser in her room saying "Keep out" Property of " HER BOYFRIENDS NAME", is not something you would carry back and forth if you were just "visiting". This photo in my hand showing her , him and the dresser is dated with a date making her 15 and just under 3 months old. If a judge blows that picture off, I will personally humiliate him via my right to FREEDOM OF PRESS. That is a guarantee. As for the mother giving consent to it? How could should possibly miss a 6 ft high by 4ft wide dresser in her daughters room? She obviously gave him permission to stay there, in her room, and allowing that is as good as saying..."Happy F**KING".

Shay-Pari'e

AlDude, I hate to break this to you,..........if your lawyer is only charging you eleven hundred dollors,.......then he is a quack of a lawyer that needs business. Also, this comment was uncalled for...........

(QUOTE)Some of the responses on here proves nothing more than the fact that I am dealing with the wrong class of people. Someone show me to the door where the morally stable individuals are located.(QUOTE)

Lets see here. You involved yourself with a chick that married an inmate in prison and had two kids with him. You then had kids with her, saying you never intended to marry her.
YEP!!! Real classy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LdiJ

singledaddytwo said:
Thanks for your 2 cents titansfan but my point is that my children being raised around this type of behavior is my conern and interfere with my goals of teaching them right from wrong. I could care less if she lets her daughter screw the whole state of PA but just not in front of my kids or with their knowledge that she did. It's obvious that this forum is constructed of nothing but LOSERS except for ONE and she/HE knows who they are. I am a honest hardworking parent who is trying to raise his children in a society that is so F##KED its pathetic. So sue me for caring for my children. You could take every dime I have.........but the CARING IS NEVERENDING and until the majority of the parents in this USA get their head out of their AZZ, and become more responsible in how they raise their children, my fight for my children to grow up with values , respect and everything else is in a sense a losing battle but one battle I intend to fight til the very end because I owe my children that. I don't brag about cussing like a sailor in front of my children like some have on here.......How very proud they must be. Some of the responses on here proves nothing more than the fact that I am dealing with the wrong class of people. Someone show me to the door where the morally stable individuals are located.
You came to a legal site asking for legal advice. You didn't come to a support group asking for moral validation.

I am quite certain that everyone hear agrees with you morally. I know that I certainly do.

However, the age of consent in PA is 16. Therefore, nothing illegal is going on there. Its also not illegal to leave the kids with their older siblings, a relative, or a sitter on mom's time.

So....you don't really have anything to legally go by. A judge really can't take away any of mom's constitutional rights based on moral issues. There may be some judges that will....but it would be highly appealable.

The odds of a judge taking away mom's joint custody just aren't strong....despite what your attorney told you. Maybe you included a factor to your attorney that you didn't tell us...but otherwise.....

LdiJ

singledaddytwo said:
Hmmmmmm, let's see, does pictures of her room with his stuff in there and them two lying in bed with the datestamp on the photos count for anything? See, you can call me an idiot if you want but I am far from that. I have ALL my bases covered and I came here seeking advice........and never dreamed I would spill what I have in here and get the "big deal" response that I did. My true feelings? If I mention the word court to her, she'll GLADLY give them up to me because court is NOT where she wants to go, she has already told me that.

How did I get the photos? Well, she chose to go out a Saturday night she had my girls and I told her I'd watch them at her house if she couldn't find anyone else and if it was a "dire emergency" that she went out that particular night. She went out, I got the proof via pictures so it just added one more piece of evidence to my collection. I have documented every adverse thing she has done since day one and I intend to use every bit of it if my day in court is necessary.
So...you are saying that you either took pictures of something going on with a minor child....something that was happening on YOUR watch?

Or are you saying that you stole pictures from her house? You are going to have to explain how you came by that evidence.

Shay-Pari'e

LdiJ said:
So...you are saying that you either took pictures of something going on with a minor child....something that was happening on YOUR watch?

Or are you saying that you stole pictures from her house? You are going to have to explain how you came by that evidence.
Am I the only one thinking that it is a little odd that he has so much interest in what this girl is doing?

LdiJ

--PARIDISE-- said:
Am I the only one thinking that it is a little odd that he has so much interest in what this girl is doing?
Well...it might be a little odd. However I think its more the case that he thinks its his "ace". I can't wait to have him explain to the judge how he got that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">