• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Husband gave our Jaguar away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
You don't have to file a response to his answer unless his answer raises a counterclaim against you. As for the next steps, you'd need to study the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure. Very generally I would expect the next stage to be the exchange of discovery. So you'd want to start working on your discovery requests. Also, now that the answer has been filed that will open the door for the filing of pre-trial motions with the court. It would be best to get some help from an attorney for this if you can. Perhaps legal aid or some other organization might be able to provide you some help for this.
Thank you. I appreciate your response.


Junior Member
If there are any law schools in your area, they often hold "legal clinics" where, for no or a very low cost, 3rd year law students will review your situation under supervision of the law school faculty. They get experience and you get legal assistance.
Thank you for this information. I appreciate it!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential