• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Few questions? Any advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Do you recall off hand way paternity wasn't disestablished at the divorce?
According to OP's FIRST thread -- well lets just say HER motion for a paternity test was granted. That is what her first thread says. Actually she refers to it as MY motion was granted. Which is rather telling wouldn't you say -- considering last I knew she did not have sex with mom and doesn't have the ability to reproduce mom to demand a paternity a test.

Anyway, dad then apparently FOUGHT to continue being the legal father. So why the hell a paternity test was even wanted I don't know -- except so that this f-mate (can we guess the new term for bedwarmer) could feel superior. Even though her first husband is in jail, she doesn't work and lets her new hubby support her, her three children, his two children and himself. Lazy as well isn't she?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
except so that this f-mate (can we guess the new term for bedwarmer) could feel superior. Even though her first husband is in jail, she doesn't work and lets her new hubby support her, her three children, his two children and himself. Lazy as well isn't she?
Oh - you are SO mean! Don't you know that SAHMing 5 children is a LOT of work?!?!?! Even IF most of them are in school? You have a lot of nerve, OG! :cool:

Just Blue

Dad didn't want to. Which makes it pretty cruddy that OverinvolvedStepMommy has to throw it out there at every turn. Poor kiddo.
It makes one wonder why he would FIGHT to keep paternity of this child....Child was conceived during the separation so he didn't have an established relationship with her to fight for...I have to believe he did this just to be a friggin' jerk. Now OverInvolvedStepMonster wants to try and TPR...Such a sweet couple they are...:rolleyes:

It makes one wonder why he would FIGHT to keep paternity of this child....Child was conceived during the separation so he didn't have an established relationship with her to fight for...I have to believe he did this just to be a friggin' jerk. Now OverInvolvedStepMonster wants to try and TPR...Such a sweet couple they are...:rolleyes:
But they come of as sweet and caring to the biased eyes of those around them, I'm sure. There are probably plenty of people feeding their delusions....reminds me of my sister's ex and his flavor of the month. :rolleyes:

OP, what you seem to be missing is that just by having the audacity to ask this question....you are overstepping. That being said.....my mother went through a similar period when she first lost custody of us kids in the divorce. She was devastated....tore up....emotionally a wreck. She would state things to my father such as "I might as well be dead since I do not have my kids. Just tell them I am dead." Dad does need to step in here. I do not know how far you live from mother, but maybe Dad driving over that way would be a step in the right direction.

Saying these things to the FATHER is one thing but continuously saying things of this nature as well as what Mom told/tells their daughters is devastating for the children involved. Hense why oldest SD in in counseling and the youngest SD will begin counseling (play therapy).

Isis1

i have so got to start reading everyone's background threads. jeez this woman caused a lot of drama. NO wonder the kids have been trhough so much. OP caused so much of it to happen. leave the woman alone. stop telling the kids ANYTHING!! leave the woman alone. stop planning on taking over. the MOTHER quite possibly is feeling sorry for herself. she's allowed to. she's going to get herself drunk silly, cry herself to sleep at night. be mean and hateful to her boyfriend for a few days. then wake up, realize how silly she is being and come see her kids. THEN she will embedd herself into YOUR life everyday. she's going to love her children so much they will want to be just like her. so everyday they come home, they will talk nothing of mommy all day everday. she'll show up at every soccor game, every school performance, every parent teacher conference (imagine a restraining order on you for those activities). i actually HOPE this mommy moves so close to you she will eventually get joint custody and be a constant reminder and irritation to you.

summerdawn

I had browsed some of the other posts but I never did see the first post. Until now-holy MOLY that thing is long and filled with little nitpicky things! :eek:

I have to say I feel bad for mom. She must be heartbroken.

This, from one of the other threads, is a real gem:

Thanks for the link I did go read it. I have to say that doesn't apply to our situation to say the least. I don't have to prove that to you all that was however proven to the Judge on Monday. I never ever interferred with their co parenting at all .. I did however yes at one time was doing the exchanges because of Mom and Dads works schedule. When Mom got off work Dad was at work.

Why, oh WHY does everything "not apply" to so many people posting on the board?? I don't get it.

Last edited:

Humusluvr

i have so got to start reading everyone's background threads. jeez this woman caused a lot of drama. NO wonder the kids have been trhough so much. OP caused so much of it to happen. leave the woman alone. stop telling the kids ANYTHING!! leave the woman alone. stop planning on taking over. the MOTHER quite possibly is feeling sorry for herself. she's allowed to. she's going to get herself drunk silly, cry herself to sleep at night. be mean and hateful to her boyfriend for a few days. then wake up, realize how silly she is being and come see her kids. THEN she will embedd herself into YOUR life everyday. she's going to love her children so much they will want to be just like her. so everyday they come home, they will talk nothing of mommy all day everday. she'll show up at every soccor game, every school performance, every parent teacher conference (imagine a restraining order on you for those activities). i actually HOPE this mommy moves so close to you she will eventually get joint custody and be a constant reminder and irritation to you.
You tell her, sister!!! Amen!

According to OP's FIRST thread -- well lets just say HER motion for a paternity test was granted. That is what her first thread says. Actually she refers to it as MY motion was granted. Which is rather telling wouldn't you say -- considering last I knew she did not have sex with mom and doesn't have the ability to reproduce mom to demand a paternity a test.

Anyway, dad then apparently FOUGHT to continue being the legal father. So why the hell a paternity test was even wanted I don't know -- except so that this f-mate (can we guess the new term for bedwarmer) could feel superior. Even though her first husband is in jail, she doesn't work and lets her new hubby support her, her three children, his two children and himself. Lazy as well isn't she?
WAS would be the CORRECT term. Been out for almost 2 years. "We" my ex and I support our 3 children. My husband solely supports his daughters. My husband and myself support each other. Just because I do not work outside of our home. Does not mean I do not have income aside from C/S. A cry far from being Lazy. But everyone is entitled to their opinion and well you have voiced yours. Thank You OG.

And then she wonders why mom is so messed up. Maybe that's why she threw her hands up in court and said she couldn't do it anymore begging the judge to remove her parental rights. I wouldn't wanna deal with these people either. It gets tiring to deal with people who are constantly trying to tear you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">