• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Few questions? Any advice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying these things to the FATHER is one thing but continuously saying things of this nature as well as what Mom told/tells their daughters is devastating for the children involved. Hense why oldest SD in in counseling and the youngest SD will begin counseling (play therapy).
Stepmom, what you are missing here....is she is allowed to deal with this trauma in her own way. It may not be our way or way....but this is a painful thing to happen to any mother and she does need to take time.

I wonder how long SM has been scheming on this one? Two weeks and you want to adopt**************.LOL. The system is reall failing those two little girls.

CourtClerk

I wonder how long SM has been scheming on this one? Two weeks and you want to adopt**************.LOL. The system is reall failing those two little girls.
Correction: Their FATHER is really failing those two little girls. He needs to check his wife.

i have so got to start reading everyone's background threads. jeez this woman caused a lot of drama. NO wonder the kids have been trhough so much. OP caused so much of it to happen. leave the woman alone. stop telling the kids ANYTHING!! leave the woman alone. stop planning on taking over. the MOTHER quite possibly is feeling sorry for herself. she's allowed to. she's going to get herself drunk silly, cry herself to sleep at night. be mean and hateful to her boyfriend for a few days. then wake up, realize how silly she is being and come see her kids. THEN she will embedd herself into YOUR life everyday. she's going to love her children so much they will want to be just like her. so everyday they come home, they will talk nothing of mommy all day everday. she'll show up at every soccor game, every school performance, every parent teacher conference (imagine a restraining order on you for those activities). i actually HOPE this mommy moves so close to you she will eventually get joint custody and be a constant reminder and irritation to you.
We can only hope she does for her children.

She's been bedded in my life since the day I learned of her. This would bother me WHY? That's right it doesn't.

They do that now and they are entitled to do and are encouraged to do. I mean she is THEIR mother of whom they love dearly.

Again we can only hope she would show and attend. I mean she is THEIR mother, SHE has that right but yet she has chosen NOT to by HER own choice NOT ours.

Again I am not her issue however my husband is. "We" have letters (documented proof) of this. The Judge has MOMS testimony to this. A restraining order preventing me is not an issue how Mom has made several failed attempts to do just that trying to prevent DAD, my husband from all of the above. I repeat I am NOT this womans issue MY husband is.

Last but NOT least: My husband and Mom share JOINT Legal & Physical Custody of their two daughters. My husband is NOW the primary residential parent and Mom the Non-custodial Parent with a Shared Parenting. Mom has the right to live where she wants to live. If she was to move next door then so be it. That's her choice. However February 02, 2008 Mom chose to move to another of course bordering State however further away than what she was before. Her right her choice NOT ours. Again this BOTHERS me why? That's right is doesn't.

Isis1

She's been bedded in my life since the day I learned of her. This would bother me WHY? That's right it doesn't.

They do that now and they are entitled to do and are encouraged to do. I mean she is THEIR mother of whom they love dearly.

Again we can only hope she would show and attend. I mean she is THEIR mother, SHE has that right but yet she has chosen NOT to by HER own choice NOT ours.

Again I am not her issue however my husband is. "We" have letters (documented proof) of this. The Judge has MOMS testimony to this. A restraining order preventing me is not an issue how Mom has made several failed attempts to do just that trying to prevent DAD, my husband from all of the above. I repeat I am NOT this womans issue MY husband is.

Last but NOT least: My husband and Mom share JOINT Legal & Physical Custody of their two daughters. My husband is NOW the primary residential parent and Mom the Non-custodial Parent with a Shared Parenting. Mom has the right to live where she wants to live. If she was to move next door then so be it. That's her choice. However February 02, 2008 Mom chose to move to another of course bordering State however further away than what she was before. Her right her choice NOT ours. Again this BOTHERS me why? That's right is doesn't.
yea it does!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Oh - you are SO mean! Don't you know that SAHMing 5 children is a LOT of work?!?!?! Even IF most of them are in school? You have a lot of nerve, OG! :cool:
Yes I have got nerve. Shall I sing it for you? :D

I've Got Nerve

We haven't met
And that's okay
'Cause you will be asking for me one day
Don't want to wait
In line

The moment is mine believe me

Don't close your eyes
'Cause it's a chance worth takin'
And I think that I can shake you

[Chorus:]
I know where I stand
I know who I am
I would never run away when life gets bad, it's
Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve (I got I got I got)

Electrified, I'm on a wire
Getting together we're on fire
What I said you heard
Now I got you spinning

Don't close your mind
The words I use are open
And I think that I can show you

I know where I stand
I know who I am
Everything I see
Every part of me
I know I can change the world, yeah, yeah, yeah
I know what you like
I know what you think
Not afraid to stare you down until you blink, it's
Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve

There you go :) Hold your applause until I give my encore.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

If it doesn't bother you THEN SHUT UP ABOUT IT! God you are overstepping and overinvolved. You don't even get it. WE this and WE that. YOu are full of it. You are scheming, domineering tramp. And I say that because you were sleeping with a married man and living off him and yes you were living off him because you definitely were not working and supporting yourself. So SHUT UP if it doesn't bother you. Because you are annoying the heck out of me.

summerdawn

Oh - you are SO mean! Don't you know that SAHMing 5 children is a LOT of work?!?!?! Even IF most of them are in school? You have a lot of nerve, OG! :cool:
I am SO sorry, but every time I see her called OG, I can't help but think of the term "Original Gangster"...LOLOL! :D

:eek:

Last edited:
Yes I have got nerve. Shall I sing it for you? :D

I've Got Nerve

We haven't met
And that's okay
'Cause you will be asking for me one day
Don't want to wait
In line

The moment is mine believe me

Don't close your eyes
'Cause it's a chance worth takin'
And I think that I can shake you

I know where I stand
I know who I am
Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve (I got I got I got)

Electrified, I'm on a wire
Getting together we're on fire
What I said you heard
Now I got you spinning

Don't close your mind
The words I use are open
And I think that I can show you

I know where I stand
I know who I am
Everything I see
Every part of me
I know I can change the world, yeah, yeah, yeah
I know what you like
I know what you think
Not afraid to stare you down until you blink, it's
Everything I see
Every part of me
Gonna get what I deserve
I got nerve

There you go :) Hold your applause until I give my encore.
waiting, OG.....NEED ENCORE!!! :D

OP-YOU have succeeded in ruining these girls relationship with their mother. And you feel good about it?....how sick! I also hope mom returns (if you really say SHE was the one who cut contact) and mother those girls til it sickens you. Shame on your weak Husband for letting YOU make motions (paternity) when he didnt want one? That is a sign of how overinvolved you are. Forget about adoption unless you come up with more lies to document and give to the judge. Why even think about it when they still ask about their mother. I hope Dateline does a story on people like you. Not only do we need to watch out for sexual predators and kidnappers, but over involved stepmoms.

Bay asked why paternity wasn't DISestablished-because the child is not his. :)
This ring a bell?: :quoted: from the famous Maury Poulvich Paternity shows "
Mom was 100% sure that her THEN husband (my now husband) was her baby's Daddy and she was absolutely 100% certain that the were NO other possibilities.

This MOM having the Golden Uterus thought the Judge would just leave things as they were. But given the testimony by both parties involved and loads of evidence to support her allegations were false.

The Judge ordered my husbands request for the paternity test. The followup hearing in regards to this testing there was a time frame put in place for MOM to come forth with other possible father's. In the mean time since my husband had already established a relationship with this child HIS DAUGHTER the Judge felt it was in the child best interest for him to remain her legal father and continue their relationship. As he was and IS the only father this child has ever known.

When the time frame ended for Mom to come forth. Mom still refused to name any other possible fathers. It was then ordered that my husband remain the legal father if his daughter.

It didn't end there Mom then thought she was above the LAW avoided following the court order. She kept his daughter from him for MONTHS.

This could have been prevented in the beginning in which my husband tried but with the slow court system and Mom's failure to be honest and her failure to comply. My husband due to threats Mom kept making to him about taking off with his oldest daughter if he didn't agree to keep the baby. He did what he thought was in his oldest daughters best interest. In the end he got emotionally attached to the baby.

In court Moms testimony supported any and every claim of hers were false my her own admission when she was questioned about my husbands relationship with this baby. Mom claimed that my husband denied HER daughter being his (which he did in the very beginning) and that he didn't exercise parenting time with either of the girls. Mom I suppose forgot WHOSE care the girls were in and had been in a week prior to this hearing. My husband at that time was Pro Se, Mom had a lawyer that attempted everything. But my husband presented his case in a professional manner. He summited parenting calenders which showed the amount of time my husband had his girls. When just questioned Mom and HER attorney if in fact what my husband saying were true. MOM knodded her head and told the Judge YES. Mom is the one that has failed the baby to know her biological father. My husband stepped up to the plate and accepted this child as his own.

summerdawn

This ring a bell?: :quoted: from the famous Maury Poulvich Paternity shows "
Mom was 100% sure that her THEN husband (my now husband) was her baby's Daddy and she was absolutely 100% certain that the were NO other possibilities.

This MOM having the Golden Uterus thought the Judge would just leave things as they were. But given the testimony by both parties involved and loads of evidence to support her allegations were false.

The Judge ordered my husbands request for the paternity test. The followup hearing in regards to this testing there was a time frame put in place for MOM to come forth with other possible father's. In the mean time since my husband had already established a relationship with this child HIS DAUGHTER the Judge felt it was in the child best interest for him to remain her legal father and continue their relationship. As he was and IS the only father this child has ever known.

When the time frame ended for Mom to come forth. Mom still refused to name any other possible fathers. It was then ordered that my husband remain the legal father if his daughter.

It didn't end there Mom then thought she was above the LAW avoided following the court order. She kept his daughter from him for MONTHS.

This could have been prevented in the beginning in which my husband tried but with the slow court system and Mom's failure to be honest and her failure to comply. My husband due to threats Mom kept making to him about taking off with his oldest daughter if he didn't agree to keep the baby. He did what he thought was in his oldest daughters best interest. In the end he got emotionally attached to the baby.

In court Moms testimony supported any and every claim of hers were false my her own admission when she was questioned about my husbands relationship with this baby. Mom claimed that my husband denied HER daughter being his (which he did in the very beginning) and that he didn't exercise parenting time with either of the girls. Mom I suppose forgot WHOSE care the girls were in and had been in a week prior to this hearing. My husband at that time was Pro Se, Mom had a lawyer that attempted everything. But my husband presented his case in a professional manner. He summited parenting calenders which showed the amount of time my husband had his girls. When just questioned Mom and HER attorney if in fact what my husband saying were true. MOM knodded her head and told the Judge YES. Mom is the one that has failed the baby to know her biological father. My husband stepped up to the plate and accepted this child as his own.

I really, really hope you don't say crap about him not being the bio dad in front of this kid. Because you seem to keep bringing it up and bringing it up. It's obviously a sore spot for you. I grew up thinking my stepdad was my dad-he came along when I was very young and I don't remember life before him. when I was about 8 my cousins and I were playing and they started saying all this HORRIBLE stuff about him "not being my real dad". It was a very shocking thing to find out. After that I got lots of references from family about not being his "REAL" daughter. It was a very painful thing to hear growing up. I STILL have issues about it. Are you heartless? I think you resent this kid because there had been a POSSIBILITY that it was your husbands. Obviously you KNOW he was sleeping with his ex if there was a chance it could be his. Even if she ISN'T his she is a constant reminder to you that he went out and played around. It's not HER damned fault!

Hearing you harp, over and over, about her not being his, just makes me very sad and actually sick to my stomach. I'm THIRTY years old and it STILL hurts when relatives make their "casual" comments about my dad not being my dad. He' the only dad i've ever had.

OP the fact that you would even be "thinking" about TPR at this point shows your motivation all along. You have been pushing and pushing this woman out of her kids' lives. It's more than transparent that you are just waiting and hoping for the moment that she can't take it anymore. You've already taken her kids away physically but that's not good enough for you. Now here you are plotting to take them completely and FOREVER.

You are one sick and TWISTED puppy!

Edited to add: not to mention down right EVIL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">